Shingeki no Kyojin

she died for nothing

Endgame right here, brothers.

Historia is a cunt. Her reaction to it was so tame, just a few tears. She's probably over Ymir in the next weeks and never thinks about her again.

Ymir was too pure for her.

Ymir was shit. Her death was not a tragedy.

they already did

this.

It was actually the first time Historia actually cried.

wtf? I hate this manga now

No, she cried with Rod as well.

she cried many times in her life, she even cried when eren said "i wasn't needed"

What's the gimmick of the Attack Titan? Grisha and Eren didn't show anything special at all

Why the Galliard consume her? He was already a Shifter. Now two Shifter powers reside within one Eldian. Why would Marley waste such a valuable weapon like that?

He is right and you know it

She didn't cry, when he said that.

>Reminder that manlet will die At the age of 80 with Hanji's mouth around his cock.

Who is manlet´s father? he must be a manlet too, like Historia´s fath....oh shit.

They always move forward and look for hope. Deep inside, we're all the attack titan.

That's not true, she died to give Marley a weapon that would help them wipe out everyone in Paradis more easily

*Why did

Shut up. It was the FIRST TIME SHE CRIED. End of discussion.

Remember that Ymir chose Marley over Paradise. Historia and her "friends" at Paradise meant nothing to her. Her true loyalty was always with Marley and their warriors. Because of her giving back the Jaw titan, Galliard will kill people at Paradise, including known characters.

Galliard was not already a shifter.
I'm beginning to wonder how fast you people read?

He wasn't. He was a candidate who didn't make the cut originally and only became a shifter later on. That's why he whined in this chapter about Reiner getting chosen for the armor instead of him

Erwin

He wasn't a shifter, he says that he regrets not getting the Armored Titan when Operation Grim Reminder took place

>He was already a Shifter.
No he wasn't. He was a candiate for the armored titan many years ago but lost to Reiner. He got a new chance and became the Jaw titan when Ymir returned it.

grisha literally defeated the one titan who was called invincible
rage>everything else

Then who is Jaws? Galliard is still listed as Jaws on the wiki.

His gimmick is winning. He can lose only to his wife the Female Titan. Otherwise he's the winner.

>muh beast titan spinal fluid
So, when the titan's attacked inside the walls, Zeke just went through a village, injected his spinal fluid into everyone, and NOBODY WOKE UP AND DID ANYTHING?

Massive asspull

>trusting the wiki

holy shit how fast do you people read?
galliard is jaws, ymir was jaws

Ymir's memories will probably affect Galliard and make him side with Paradi Eldians.

Galliard is Jaws, but his brother was jaws before him, then Ymir

It's called retcon, not asspull

>In manga he looks like an adult
>In anime he looks like a kid

What did they mean by this?

What would have been the differences in the story if Galliard was the Armored Titan instead of Reiner?

yes, plot hole

He'd only have to a get couple, and if anyone caught him he could turn them into titans and command them to capture everyone else. Or he could monkey trouble and capture them himself.
Zeke is also a highly trained soldier infiltrating a village of hicks.

Yes, but unfortunately Armong has got massive plot armor so he'll surpass Erwin, become the savior of mankind and prove Flocke wrong.

Yeah, that stood out for me too. It explains how his roar powers work, but it only confuses matters in terms of how he administers the spinal fluid en masse.

But Ymir's Jaws and Galliard's Jaws look and fight absolutely nothing alike.

We don't know enoug abouth Galliard to speculate about that.

>too ugly for her.

You're damn right!

Maybe immense strenght
15s Eren was a shit, but Kruger's titan snapped a ship in half, it might be even stronger than beast titan

Erwin is like 5 years older than manlet

jaw titan would still be alive so I assume they'd have taken eren just when he sealed the hole or before it

So what did she mean by this? She love Armin or what?

She was an uninteresting character.

It's not a retcon for fucks sake.
A retcon is the author changing something after the fact. We did not know how Zeke did it until this chapter, so nothing was changed, only explained for the first time.
It is shit writing that seems unbelievable, but not a retcon.

He just ejaculated in the water supply

>But Ymir's Jaws and Galliard's Jaws look and fight absolutely nothing alike
So what?

>But Ymir's Jaws and Galliard's Jaws look and fight absolutely nothing alike
One is a pathetic Beta male hobo who pretended he was a white woman. The other was a Marley-blood white Alpha male soldier.

Why didn't Marley send Galliard as well, when they waited for the SL at Shinganshina?

Eren from the futrue aka Owl

She got hit by the retardation field

The Marley Eldians scapegoated her. The Marleys treated her horribly and titanized her. The Wall Eldians were shit but did nothing personal. I wonder why she chose to return it to Marley.

she was looking for Eren

Because he lost to Reiner.

More like 8. Erwin's got to be as old as Nile who looks over 40.

>watch the anime for the first time
>levi appears
>think "man i hate kid prodigies, who is this 12 year old faggot"

kek how wrong I was. but he looks like a kid in the manga too.

She didn't want to murder one of her friends. It's that simple.

She's still a girl you know.

did you forget when reiss said to historia "i chose the serum suitable for fighting" the looks depend on 2 things, serum and the titan you eat, ymir used jaw when she fought an was gile and fighting style included all 4 limbs
now look at galliard, he chose a serum which gives him great body but he still uses jaw when he fights and is agile

This. Literally no one liked Hobomir as a character. Tumblreddit liked that he was a dark skinned tranny "lesbian" but not his actual magic negro jobber orbiter character.

I wasn't talking about the first time they attacked the walls, but when BRZ waited for the SL in the previous arc.

has erwin's age ever been stated? he could be 45 for all we know

>15s Eren was a shit
That boulder was insanely heavy. It should not have been possible to lift it up for Eren. SnK has to be stronger than everyone else.

Isayama already proved him wrong

>we won't accomplish shit without Erwin!
>they get rid of all Titans in nine months

Armin is the best character from LAME

looks more like levi if levi had grown up properly t b h

If they would have run into Ymir, nothing in his personality would have changed what happened. They obviously were unable to transform into titans at that time for whatever reason and it would make no difference if it was Reiner or Galliard there, Marcel would still have pushed that person out of the way and sacrificed himself. But if Galliards words are anything to go by, he wouldn't have run away so Ymir would have just eaten him too and taken a second power. That would screw things up greatly and make life difficult for Annie and Bert.

Remind me, Sup Forums.
Historia got Ymir's letter.
But the letter didn't say she died, did it?

>He'd only have to a get couple
It was stated in the manga that he converted every single villager, and although the titans did follow his orders, they were still stupid and tried to eat the guy they captured even though he explicitely commanded them to only capture him

>Or he could monkey trouble and capture them himself.
Surely they would just run away in different directions and not just wait till he catches them

Regardless of who the shifter is, from what we're seen there tends to be a certain degree of commonality between the form and combat style of each shifted titan.

So the serum the were injected with to become a mindless titan also has an effect on their Shifter titan form? Makes sense.

hold the fuck up

did we just get TWO timeskips pretty much in a row?

>EMA free the island of titans and finally see the ocean
then after that
>Reiner is fighting turkroaches while Eren and Armin fuck Marley's navy up and possibly build up forces against Marley

Yes Armong you are the best. Always believe in yourself.

>Remind me, Sup Forums.Historia got Ymir's letter.But the letter didn't say she died, did it?
Ben please, based Galliard has the black man's memories.

>She love Armin
don't be a shipping fag, she didn't want to kill her friends
and she was looking for eren
but holy shit isayama's art was way better back then

No

I thought her form was probably symbolic, because she has the name of a person Marley saw as a demon, so she looked like the devil in the legends.

then how do you fit those two events on the timeline?

Eren and Armin probably didn't start sinking Marley shit until the island was free of mindless titans

>tends to be
We don't have enough samples to assert anything.

Yeah that one titan made no sense. All the others we have seen him command have not disobeyed him at all.
>Surely they would just run away in different directions
Probably. But his arms are super long, and he is fast, and many may be frozen in fear like Mike or other civilians that were eaten at other times.
I'm just searching for possibilities here. It seems like Isayama fucked up a bit here. It is hard to believe Zeke managed it.

Annie soon. I can't wait.

Cute picture.

>People on Sup Forums doubted that Armong would become the colossal titan from eating Burt

Trips of peace for best girl

yes, 9 months and then 3 years

Yes. Something like a one year skip then three

He is an idiot. There were 2 timeskips. When they got to the ocean we got 1year timeskip. When we were shown Marley we've got another 3year timeskip.

Ymir a shit and Historia shed too many tears over that traitor. Historia was the pure one.

>both Zeke and MT are in the background
That got me

Can someone tell me why people hate Ymir? I'd love to have someone like Ymir care about me. Would you guys rather be with someone like Historia?

Looks aside.

She grew up poor, got abused, stood up for her people, saved and protected Historia, tried to make her stand up for herself. I don't get why people dislike her so much.

isayama intended for her to look like that, he loves being symbolic, like how little zeke had an ape as a toy and a broken horse,
also how galliard's name meaning is "Dance"
isayama loves this shit

thanks

this

fuck shitmir

>/snk/ being retarded
What a surprise!

YH are both pure and a best.

I hate women

>Become something more than a background character
>Suddendly have wacky hair