en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gag_(BDSM)
imgur.com/a/x7wYj
imgur.com/a/jVBUT
imgur.com/a/kn3pv
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyandry#Europe
assets.gelbooru.com//images/13/fc/13fc3d218b2547fdf15d793c11b30156.jpg
supcom.wikia.com/wiki/Ithalua
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Requesting a Crossover of Toramaru from Rurouni Kenshin and Notari Matsutarō from Rowdy Sumo Wrestler Matsutaro both in a sumo match, possible grabbing the sides of each others mawashis. Full Color please.

Requesting anything cute with Tamotsu and Mayo from Akiba's Trip as a couple. Like both happily looking at a sunset together on top of a building, for example.

Can I get Erika in Mashu's.Shielder's Dangerous Beast costume? My other idea includes something POV of her being seductive/suggestive inside her tank (imagine her arms around the viewer's 'neck' and on his lap) or wearing a wedding dress and at the altar, or in some sort of combat jumpsuit, and as if the armor was based on her tank Tiger II if you want to give her armor as well.

Requesting Caster of Black/Avicebron from Fate/Apocrypha showing off some fine-ass legs.

Requesting Mowgli and Baloo from The Jungle Book: Shōnen Mowgli, in a scene based on the Disney movie where they are floating down the river with Baloo floating on his back, and Mowgli siting on his belly (and not singing "Bare Necessities"). Full color please. Mowgli has his sideburns and ponytail, and wearing his yellow loincloth.

Requesting meaty Mito Ikumi getting literally spitroasted by Souma, dolcett style:
e-hentai.org/s/2b2f74bea5/72379-7
g.e-hentai.org/s/5689bb72e4/72377-22

Karina at a fast food place (like with her friends or whatever) holding an onion ring and imaging being married to Kotetsu (Wild Tiger) and even having it on her ring finger. And to request Blue Rose, her wearing the virgin killer sweater or something to do with her ice powers.

>Jack will never sit on your face

requesting that someone kill me

Requesting Joseph and Caesar from JoJo in the "From Dusk Till Dawn" movie poster.

Anchoring this dank WIP from a previous thread Original request

Why are LWAfags the worst?

Requesting Tamamo wearing Scáthach's outfit and Scáthach wearting Tamamo's outfit, please.

named drawfags and waifufags are worse

>named drawfags
What's the story behind this?

Because they're the type who force their yuriheadcanon into anything.

they don't actually come from Sup Forums and only go to WWD threads, then lure in stupid desperate anons to suck their dicks for art while happily sharing their tumblrs and tweets in their discord.

Mayo drawn with large breasts. Doesn't matter what, just with large breasts. Sweaty, too, if you like. And toned abs if you do her with a visible midriff.

>only made a tumblr after drawing for the threads for months
Explain that

Still better than ACK

Sounds terrible. No wonder waifu draw threads have become terrible. These people aren't even from here.

He's desperately trying to stir shit up again.

Requesting Rebuild Shamshel taking a large dragon as a pet, bonus points if a bunch of knocked out smaller dragons are around him.

Rin drinking the starbucks unicorn frapp with the cup having a one of those crazy straws in the shape of a heart, as though she is sharing it with her cute male student she is dating.

Requesting NGE angels cosplaying as Magirangers fighting Unit 01 cosplaying as Wolzard.

That's an interesting theory. I'm sure it applies to some drawfags, but I doubt that all of them are like that. Some drawfags don't even mention who they are and get named by other posters instead. Some drawfags don't even have blogs or instead have one under a different name that they keep secret. Not all drawfags are the same or have the same motives.

Mecha anime creators resembling number corresponded chaos gods, please.

Something of Yuya Fungami who gets no love.
If you want an idea: in boxers after a one night stand

Hands down the most interesting piece of history revisionism I've seen in these shit threads

Requesting Mitsuha happily crying tears of joy with a look of disbelief on her face.
It can be a reaction to anything.

requesting coloring for this Chie

reference
imgur.com/PkMvYF6

If there's one thing I wonder, its what that user meant by "something big" when he said he had something for me.

Someone posted this last thread and I thought it might be fun to draw, do you have anyone you would want to see?

I'm sure there's some "deep" meaning behind it.

Requesting Setsuna Tokage the lizard girl, Tatami Nakagame the turtle girl and Ryuukyuu the dragoon hero sexually harassing/teasing the hardening hero of hard virility Eijiro Kirishima.

can anyone draw better than this?

/r/ing Malvina, full body and gagged with eye to eye length duct tape, please. Not sure if in a lewd pose or standing or sitting or daki style. Head band optional.

oh no someone wants recognition for giving free drawings! so terrible!

Tamamo and Nero

Maybe on a good day.

Either Doodle-tan or BB-tan please.

Requesting these cute idols as the sith lords from star wars. I have more refs if you take an interest in my request and need them.

link to discord pls

I'm intrigued, any examples?

full_body
skirt_lift
high_heels
anal
handjob
tape_gag

There's seven and aside from different heads and most wearing stockings they look exactly the same. Go nuts!

I haven't had a good day yet.

>draw better
Yes.
>color
Nah

The feet are perfect/cute though.

I hate all of you so much.

Who can I commission that will draw cute lewd of my waifu with a womb tattoo?

requesting more cute demon girls being cute cutely while cutifying themselves.

>Join the imperial . We're lolis .

Me.
Gimme money.

Lot of hardwork for a free commission. You're a talented guy!

I want to see one done with Satsuki

>The feet are perfect/cute

its my most favorite pic, I cant find anything else like it

Then leave.

>free commission
If it's free, then it's not a commission.

Mikumo wearing various gags on a fashion runway! Refs: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gag_(BDSM)

Yeah. Feet can be so cute in 2D or terrifying. It's a great image user. One day I'll draw something as cute in your honor.

Always at your service .

requesting a version of pic related with dead Kamina with the glasses as Superman and replace the gravestone with Kamina's grave

references
Kamina
imgur.com/a/x7wYj

grave
imgur.com/a/jVBUT

Vert in sexy armor or a sexy leather outfit like a queen? Queen as in a dominatrix or as royalty.

Wish faggots would stop pretending this is some sort of auction.

Drawfags draw for fun, try not to forget.

I'm not questioning the ethics behind it. I'm correcting your misuse of the word.

Forgot to mention that i'm not that user.

photomanip guy here, who wants gagged up girls?

Requesting Goku Black wearing West Kaioshin's outfit (along with her two red and silver earrings) alongside Future Zamasu.

I'm still trying to figure out how many artists color hair in that manner.

>feet
FUCK.

>take color
>paint bucket hair
>make the color darker
>add random scribbles to hair and color it in
>add a random glow
???

[email protected]

>All the people requesting their waifu
What if you happen to be so small you cannot please her?

Requesting a small Chibi Tamamo and Nero fighting over Hakuno.

Requesting a Hi-v Gundam in the vein of one of rakihiro or DB's mecha girls

Tamamo cosplaying Fox McCloud please. although her in Krystal's tribal 'armor' wouldn't be bad but if you end up doing the Fox one, I would really want one of her using the Shine too. Taunting like "COME ON!" would be cute.
imgur.com/a/kn3pv

Requesting a drawing of Wendy(Fastfood),Zone-tan,Ebola Chan, Ellen Baker(Japanese English Book waifu), Natalia Poklonskaya(Cremea General Waifu) and Yotsuba(Sup Forums 404) sitting in a couch and a text above them saying "waifus of the internet", bonus points if you capture their personalities in your drawing.

>yotsuba (Sup Forums 404)
this is some how the most cancerous part of this.

Do you guys have a site?

Sent

Find a capable man and then adopt their child. Just like how the Greeks did it: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyandry#Europe

Requesting Mei showing off a useless invention but being proud of it

Requesting P5 main character using Fate Cuchulain...getting killed by mudo

The fuck is a womb tattoo?

assets.gelbooru.com//images/13/fc/13fc3d218b2547fdf15d793c11b30156.jpg

It's a belly tattoo, but mainly bellow the belly button.

so a tramp stamp but on the front..

Yame in a wedding dress, maybe aged up a bit to early 20s
Not sure if virgin killer would be good, but it certainly suits her character, as would teasing and suggestive lewds.

Yeah, until we shitpost the shitty ones out. We don't want them.

(Cross-thread)
I'm really really happy you like him. Thank you for looking at the album! Some don't OTL. So much of the detail gets blurred posting it. I'm glad you like how he turned out.
Hope you have a nice week as well user.

(Cross-thread)
Working on something for you. Feel free to request each thread as I'm not sure when I'll finish.

Akizuki from Kancolle as a Seraphim Ithalua-class missile cruiser from SupCom FA instead of the Japanese ship she gets her name from.

supcom.wikia.com/wiki/Ithalua

Yeah basically

>(Cross-thread) (Cross-thread)

Fuck. Sorry.

>greeks were cucks

God I cant stop laughing.

You better be

sexy catgirl Wiz or Wiz in a bunnysuit

Only Spartans did that. Other Greeks thought that they were weird.

name a waifu that could use a gag