Is his career pretty much over now? He's starting a new show that will be behind a paywall...

Is his career pretty much over now? He's starting a new show that will be behind a paywall, but will anyone really care anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtube.com/watch?v=11g-E__toWQ&t=262s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A Jewish gay telling me how it is...
Seriously? You don't suspect controlled opposition here?

I would certainly rate the paywall as a fucking horrible idea, but we'll see I guess.

Milo threads belong on reddit.

Not sure, you can clearly see in his latest appearances the AIDS slowly creeping in his deacying facial traits

literally who? SAGE

What career? The one where Comcast paid him to get dumb rural and suburban kids to vote for Trump so that they would repeal net neutrality and establish an absolute monopoly over the information that gets distributed in America? They already got what they wanted, I don't see why they would need him now.

I hope that answers your question.

Autism levels off the charts!

Nobody cares about this Jew faggot

Everything you don't like but shares your views is controlled opposition, faggot.

kill yourself kike

saged

i doubt its what he wants. i'm willing to bet anything its more due to the fact that nobody will advertise with him cuz "muh SJW politics"

>paying a faggot to listen to him talk about his black bulls

hahahahahaha you dumb faggots shilled this dude every fucking day. All you care about is "winning". The second they fall into mediocrity, you're all like "hurr durr he's a gay jew".

Fucking chumps.

He's been irrelevant since mid-2016 when he attacked white nationalism while shilling for Israel.

>dumb faggots shilled this dude
agree 100%.

This, I remember when Sup Forums loved this faggot. Eventually you're just gonna end up dropping people until you have no allies left.

FWIW i still love him and think he's perfect even though his rhetoric on black men does rub me the wrong way. i've always been a big fan of him and always will be. him and tucker are my fav's and the only two people i can actually sit down and listen to them talk for an entire hour.

No. He's a lame faggot. Always has been. I just find it funny how fickle the neet retards on this board are. Desperate for someone to get behind, but as soon as the tables turn they scurry like rodents to the next fad. Pathetic.

He has a bigger social media reach than Richard Spencer and TRS combined...

>I swear guys. Milo's career is over. All white people will swallow our bullshit soon.

A better question is, how badly will Broken get curb stomped in 2018?

t. good goy

Nehlen

He was okay for a while but then he just turned into another neocon shill and got progressively more faggot-y. That thing with selling the It's Okay to be White shirts was also inexcusable.

Stfu you fucking faggot. We get behind ideology, not character

this.

I remember when Sup Forums was having 1000 threads a day with "drumpf stumped" in the OP.... now I hardly see any of those.

Sup Forums is such a fucking hypocrite.

No, he's had too many chances and deserves to be dead of the hiv by 40.

he's still getting a ton of views on youtube and whatnot, he's doing fine but the MSM won't go near him so whatever
DAY OF THE RAKE

What? What are you retards on about? Nobody here ever like him

His career ended precisely at pic related. He could have actually been a real player in politics but he chose to become a meme lord faggot.

Reember when he was supposed to speak at CPAC? His entire thin was understanding young conservatism in a way the mainstream didnt. The MSM and most republicans STILL don't fully understand the sort of stuff that lead to Trump's victory, i.e. young conservatism, in a way that Milo does, and his selling point was just that. He dropped hard after the pedo thing and probably won't ever go mainstream, but that isn't attributable to his use of memes. Cringy? Yes, but how else is he supposed to signal to the modern conservative that he has an idea of what he's talking about

He's asking for too much money. $12/year is the maximum you can get away with for things like this.

I pay $99 a year for CRTV and $99 a year for a premium subscription to The Daily Wire. I'm not a big Milo fan, but I might pay it if I really liked him. But yeah, it's not a ton of value for the money.

>kekistan faggotry
>showing he's relatable
Any time an internet personality whom pretends to be virtuous associates themselves with Sup Forums it's career suicide.

Same fagging here but it seems to be a curse.

For all the normies know, he could be referencin reddit. The autists use all our material anyways, and have much more mainstream appeal

This. Being associated with Sup Forums is bad optics.

not paying

You've confused Sup Forums with the_donald, newfag. Sup Forums didn't really like him, there were threads created about him, sure, but his support wasn't really big.

He specifically referenced Sup Forums and Sup Forums. Something about somebody in the public eye doing that wether in a positive or negative light causes their career to enter a death spiral.

It is.. but honestly I find normie internet to be too disgusting for me to look at, they're so degenerate but apparently we're the filthy cess pit of the internet.

I should add that this curse goes back before Sup Forums was the gatekeeper of Sup Forums. Here's Trevor Moore from "The Whitest Kids You Know" before they vanished.

Andrew CK before he faded into obscurity. I can go all day with these. There's something to my theory.

He said it was sometimes healthy for boys to have an older, more experienced adult sexual partner.
Of course he's fucking done.
It was so much fun watching a homo say conservative things and make all the liberal heads explode that we forgot he was a faggot.

It's no surprise well-known people/celebrities browse Sup Forums. There's plenty that browse reddit. They're large sites. The difference is that we don't want to be vocal about being on here and associating with people like casual Sup Forums and Sup Forums posters.

I've posted on Sup Forums under my name before I was super well-known and it ended up blowing up in my face after a while.

Tits or GTFO.

Hi Trent!!!

Not Lorde but I know she browses/browsed Sup Forums at a point.

Not sure if Trent (Reznor?) browses. Don't know him well enough tho...

Damn no wonder we pass for retards.

You get behind memeable faggotry that speaks to fellow brain dead dipshits...All using short shelf life having anti-establishment ecelebs. Fuck out of here, you simp.

reminder that "Milo Yiannopoulos" is not his real name.

discord gg/qqrjCz

add a .

What is his real name?

youtube.com/watch?v=11g-E__toWQ&t=262s

Literally who