Hot Shit Detective on Maddie McCann Case MURDERED

> Police assured each other that #PizzaGate is fake in uncertain whispers as they photographed the scene in dead detective's mansion, where he laid brutally slain and soaked in his own blood.

Do you know de wey?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bAmWb
youtube.com/watch?v=YovQ1TY64Sk
trademarks.ipo.gov.uk/ipo-tmcase/page/Results/1/UK00002456061
youtube.com/watch?v=omHKT9sqs48
youtube.com/watch?v=9CvwBxerhCE
youtube.com/watch?v=1Oznr5eijJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive.is/bAmWb

Forgot the link to the story.

Rope, the day of. For investigators, notice the eyes of Maddie's parents? Mom is left handed, dad is right handed. How do I know?

bamp

Trump needs to arrest Podesta now.

Cuz that's the hand they're hiding that has a ritual cut on it like podesta.

whatever group of gay jews keeps posting this garbage needs mental health evaluations

it was the parents fault, all they did after was to cover up- and they were helped by the uk officials

Hello Skippy. You think you're hot shit, doncha?

Are you still falling for this burglar meme?

Take off the meme flag, I wanna see who you really are.

no one believes in the parents here in portugal lad.

they killed own child lel.

youtube.com/watch?v=YovQ1TY64Sk

>they killed own child lel.
Podesta kidnapped her.

im still wondering if it was the PODESTA BROTHERS

Do you really think that's what happened?

>dominant eye matches hand

meme flag stupidity.

The ring

What disgusts me is that the local police, national police, and all the intelligence agencies likely know exactly what happened at this point. Look what we've been able to scrape together just on the net a decade after the fact. They had boots on the ground immediately.

I dunno if the parents killed her but i'm 100% sure they/uk authorities know the truth

Pretty sure Tony has been arrested. John's last twitter post was back in early December and no one has seen him since.

I know a few people who think that her mother gave her sedatives (the way she always did), but she gave her too much this time and she ended up accidentally killing her. There's too many ifs, buts and maybes, the only thing I know for sure is that the parents are involved and some influential people have done their best to cover it up.

as hick as it sounds, this is a big reason why they want to keep weapons away from us. America really attempted to be the land of the free, but of course this could never happen. As long as someone has the opportunity to control, they will.
For me that's not even the most disgusting part about it, it's the fact that literally everyone knows what happened. Not only do officials know, but regular citizens joke about this stuff, because joking is all they can do despite knowing this as the truth
Oh well, at least we don't live in the middle ages

>detectives mansion

I like the picture of the kids blank face for extra emotional appeal. It's amazing any of you idiots are still falling for this shit in the first place, but I would've expected Sup Forums to at least recah past shallow emotional appeals.

I have no idea how, but you guys managed to make a site full of Nazi faggots go downhill

This is why hardline vegans need to wipe out the entirety of humanity.

All the highest criminals in the highest seats of police and intelligence and government need to be snuffed like pigs.

Former associates of Halligen described him as a heavy drinker. One ex-colleague told MailOnline: 'The house was covered in blood but apparently that was from Kevin falling down so much.

This is suicde by shooting yourself in the back of the head 4 times levels of WTF

>It's amazing any of you idiots are still falling for this shit

Falling for what?

Secret arrests should alarm as much as pedo stuff

Pizzagate lol.

id say she was kept as a sex slave for a few months and dumped in a hole. Most probably explanation.

Post your address user. I want to have a face-to-face chat with you about how pizzagate is faked. Because either you're fucking retarded and need to be taught to shut the fuck up, or you're covering for them and you need 2 in the head.

I'm waiting you fucking asshole. Or you could just never post again.

This city is the capitol of globalism

Wait the mom/mum gave her sedatives? Desire to know more intensifies.jpg.exe

What?

I'm intrigued, more information please.

guy was a conman, that's karma

Skippy dies in 2018

The middle ages were probably better than this.

Why the cover up? It's not like he knew that they murdered their own daughter then embezzled hundreds of thousands of pounds and made a fortune from selling their story or anything. People in the U.K. Often kill them selves then make it look like a murder scene, it's just being British.
Nothing to see here.. move along.

Originally she refused to answer it under official questioning (along with the other 47 questions even though she had nothing to hide), but then I think it was in an interview or something where she made a slip up or one of the other kids mentioned that she had done it to them in an interview or something along those lines. It definitely became pretty well known then they did the old "taken out of context and sweep it under the rug" routine and it became more of an open secret.
The whole trademarking her was pretty strange too, so printing off pictures of her (for a missing poster or whatever) was a trademark violation. Why the fuck anyone would want to hinder their own missing child is too ridiculous for words. It expired last year though so now you can print those photos off. Shame she's aged a decade so they're completely pointless now. I'm sure it's just pure coincidence though.

trademarks.ipo.gov.uk/ipo-tmcase/page/Results/1/UK00002456061

Also, all of this.

The sweetest feeling in this life is fragmenting purity. Dissolving innocence is such a rush that floods the mind with the most intense high. I pray unto you eternal ram of kemet. May you engulf this decayed world in darkness and usher in a new age.

So the parent's are in on it. This sounds like a case of "Whoops, we sold her pizza by the hour and Skippy went too far this time and now we're having to hide the remains."

Because if it was a case of ritual abuse and murder, they'd likely have sought an easier kid unless there was something particularly attractive about this kid in terms of metaphysical power or whatever shit they're into.

Simply an accident that turned into a perfect money making scheme.
Just my opinion of course.

Bump to bring the pizza wars of 2016-2018 to a close

face blindness is a symptom of autism you know

people like you are why they won't take us seriously

A REMINDER. Kevin Halligen was the detective who, along with ex-spy Henri Exton, produced the two suspect e-fits that many thought looked very similar to John and Tony Podesta

THIS IS IMPORTANT FELLAS! He knew something

pizzagate is a totalwy debunked conspiracy theory by the wuay

Shills who say #PizzaGate is debunked shit themselves when confronted with #SpiritCooking

Good job, user. How do people acquire dominant side ptosis? The answer is horrific.

Look at those panda eyes...My God.

What percentage are we at that both Podesta molesta's are in the unsealed indictments? 99.99 percent? If they go down for something like money laundering, is that justice?

Bump. While we're at it, lets meme into existence the question of where Alefantis' niece is now; "Where is she, James?' He was so nervous with Megyn Kelly because he knew that if she asked where she is now, he would have had to say, "well she died in....."

BUMPERS

Middle ages we would have been burning them at the stake going by only a small fraction of the evidence trove we have now.

bumpn

Bumping for Maddie

Huh?

is it this simple?

Do you remember when James A went on Megyn Kelly after PG broke? MK was asking him about pic related and he claimed that girl who was tied down in front of him was his niece and they were just fooling around.

Anons here found her name was Caris James but no records exist for her. She has not been since and MK stopped shot of asking him where she is now.

Isn't it weird he was never made to answer the one question that would have normies back to sleep for sure? Had he shown her now, alive and healthy, I doubt PG would have gotten as big as it did. But he didn't, why? Because she's dead and if he had admitted that, it would have gotten wore for him.

My contention is that he specifically asked MK not to ask that specific question as the answer would raise too many other qestions. youtube.com/watch?v=omHKT9sqs48

Fuck i hate it when i get too drunk and spray blood all over my house and die. I really gotta cut back on the booze.

This world has unseen predators and Satanists in highest offices in the world, parading in front of us daily. They are psychopatic humans, but this entire opera goes beyond humanity and they themselves might not realize it. You will never uncover the truth into the mainstream and you'd know this if you knew how deep this really goes and what you're dealing with.

hello, kike

Yeah, who doesn't fall down repeatedly covering the house in their own blood.

The McCann kid was a sperm/ egg donor implant. Her eyes tell the truth of her true identity. Parents were paid to carry her care for her , and when the time was right the real parent called in their biological marker. Maddie's eyes carry a very rare genetic defect. So does her REAL biological dad. He needed to provide a biological child for ritual. So that's what happened to her.

What's the answer?

is sasquatch involved?

Probably worked out with their lawyers. You may have noticed everyone is wearing an orthopedic boot these days.

Justice for the Children!

Idk who that is

This is literally on the level of 'Shot himself twice in the back of the head.' or like that guy who died in a 'weightlifting accident' in a hotel in 2016, something to do with hill's campaign.
Or that guy who laid siege to Comet Ping Pong then ended up coincidentally shooting a hole right through Alefantis' hard drive :^)

literally wtf. Do they expect us to believe this shit.
You investigate pizzagate, you die
you get close to the truth you die
you make a hollywood movie that shows the truth, you die (kubrick)

imagine this. the eyes are naturally closed. It takes muscles to keep them open. When the eye muscle is used too much in a squinting or straining way the muscles gets tired and just sort of gives up from overuse. The dominant side is the side that would be strained.

did I fucking switch timelines because I couldve sworn this that one little girl that had that Casey Anthony roastie as a mom and that cunt Nancy Grace chimped out over?

>Mom is left handed, dad is right handed. How do I know?

Don't tell me they're jerking off, are they?

You have my attention. Go on...

They are datamining for people who know they were murdered

wake up you sheep

fug, KEEP THIS ON PAGE 1

I think he's beating around the bush but basically means buttfucking. I'm kinda done with him.

rage rising

How?

Don't forget the lad who killed himself and then zipped himself up in a holdall in the bath.

Algarve.

I have no idea. But there was a theory during pg8 that baggy eyes were because of abuse too.

Try getting buttfucked without squinting and report back.

happening?

My point was that continued child molestation is the cause of ptosis in the Establishment. If you look around the Establishment you will see many people with this eye condition. Also the very high percentage of trans, gender confused, and autistic kids of the Establishment (Hollwood, wall street, govt, etc) compared to the normal population.

Why did you kill Chester ?

Don’t care senpai. They can come find me morning, noon, or night. I welcome it.

Cuz he already made his best song.

Democrats are downvoting this thread. Post pics that trigger lefties!

They thought they were hot shit din'n they?!one1

Session will catch them

youtube.com/watch?v=9CvwBxerhCE

Bump for Deus Vult on the Skippster

Bump for Skippy to get put in general population.

How much does Podesta pays you?

I'm pretty sure that image was taken from a movie called Cannibal Holocaust

Dunno anons but it looks to me like person behind the girl is about to swing a golf club. See the leg in the right of the image? The hip placement? The direction of the torso?

youtube.com/watch?v=1Oznr5eijJY

Is it just me? You guys see what I'm saying?

Hey faggots...someone flag this post. Take a screenshot. I think it may be important.