What does Sup Forums think of Working!! ?

What does Sup Forums think of Working!! ?

Other urls found in this thread:

dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/487/1487351/
youtube.com/watch?v=EkPA2YVGizI
youtube.com/watch?v=WyrpuwX9Wxw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Welfare check >> working

honestly one of my favorite shows. I love when the gag/romance/SoL series has a proper ending with multiple pairings. And it contained a candidate for all-time best girl.

>only 1 sister

Why did www.working suck so much?

One of comfiest anime I have ever watched. Need more. Is manga still going?

One of the best romcoms out there and one of the few A-1 adaptations that are actually good.

Not sure about Sup Forums but Digibro hates it. Even though he likes slice of life and the manga

Nobody takes him seriously

A solid series with a very satisfying ending.
Who?

Who?

Digifag is a fucking idiot

nah more of elitist that hates any A.1 picture show. But kind of unreasonable to like the series working but hate the anime because of how A.1 animates shows.

Yes thats kindof idiotic as any studio could animate working as the art stycle is simple and is mostly just talking.

Maybe he would like it if it was animated by shaft.

Yamada thread?

dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/487/1487351/ where is inami

Working sucks. I'd rather be NEET.

The anime is okay, I ended up dropping it during the final season though because it became rather boring.

Pretty decent, standard, comfy SOL. The neat transition from SOL/Comedy to romance and a satisfying ending made it a good anime for me.

I want to lock Popura up in my rape dungeon

I went from hating Inami to thinking she's not that bad. I still prefer the sisters though. Especially the writer.

Boring, watched the first season and it was good but I won't watch any more.

>le gurl scared of guys

lol. no.

The original Working was great.
The recent season was shit.

New characters sucked.

It's okay. Yamada ruins the entire thing though.

Yamada was great. She's like the original Satania, an adorable little baka.

DELET THIS

Go be incompetent somewhere else.

fotm

Not for sexual.

Yamada a best
Nanami a cute

I think that YAMADA

I liked it as a chill show, but I can imagine how frustrating it can be for those looking for the romance. Too bad WWW.Working sucked so bad, regardless of fixing that issue.

>go into a show called Working expecting romance

Disgusting. Workplace romances are a mistake.

Has some of the best development in anime

S3 is a godsend

Probably getting pounded somewhere by Souta.

www.working was great, go fuck yourselves, retards.

>[irredeemable garbage] was great, go fuck yourselves, retards.

Sure.

But the romance was great, since there was actual resolution.

It was ridiculously slow. I didn't mind, but my friends who also watched it sure did.

It did drag out, especially toward the end. I didn't enjoy Takanashi's crossdressing arc near the end because it made him seem so pathetic. But at least two couples got a happy ending.

TakaIna is one of my all time OTPs.

No Yamada.

youtube.com/watch?v=EkPA2YVGizI

I wanted Nazuna to make an actual move on Souta but I knew that wouldn't probably ever happen.
Still feels bad though

>watch very first episode
>forget about it
>see thread
>go download it
>nyaa is down
pls help, Sup Forums

I seriously don't get where the hate comes from, actually. The threads in Sup Forums were civil, there were reasonable people who liked it and disliked it.
Only explanation I can find is that normal people moved on from it while the autists are continuing to rage to this day.

S3>S2>WWW>S1

SxS S2 fucking when?

WAN WAN

>because it made him seem so pathetic
To be fair, he is. He's a fucking mess of complexes.

>He's a fucking mess of complexes.
Cut him some slack, half of his family are christmas cakes.
tfw no harem of cake sisters

Season 2 was a complete and utter waste of time because nothing got resolved until season 3.

He is, but that arc was him at his very lowest. It was uncomfortable to read and not funny. At least Karino shouldn't have dragged it out for so many chapters.

>I only watched it for the romance

I never even finished season 3
I think I was on epsiode 8 when it was airing and I just never watched the next epsiode.
The first season (after Yamada comes) and especially the second season was pretty amazing though.

I dunno, I guess I just didn't like drama much

I was not disappointed.

I want to care for sick nee-san

I can give you a kiss.

Miyakoshi is a miracle of the universe.

WWW.Working is trash
Fuck off

No

WWW had better girls and romance.
Working had better boys and character interaction.

Inami is a shit and she drags the entire show down. Everyone else is pretty good.

More like everyone who watched the original only watched the shitty first episode of WWW and immediately gave up on it.

I still haven't seen S3, and I don't really have the urge to watch it even after I watched the first two as they aired.

A good question.

mc ended up with the wrong girl

>WWW>S1
No.

I loved all of it even though www.working was considerably weaker. The issue was that the side characters and jokes were all one-note, but miyakoshi is far superior to inami.

The oldest sister with the glasses doesn't get enough love.

That's because she's a cunt.

For me, it's the greatest show of all time. It's the perfect amount of mundane and hilarious.
The humor doesn't feel like the unfunny "Japanese" humor that some shows have.
The romantic subplots aren't too overbearing. Drama's kept at a minimum.
The entire cast is very fun and enjoyable.

You just feel happy when watching the show.

I liked all three seasons a lot. The character interactions held the show up for sure as the episodes progressed.
Very fun and very cute; reminds me of my first time watching Azumanga back in the day.
Still haven't watched WWW.Working yet. I'll get around to it one of these days.

I really like Working a lot.

I need more of it and WWW.Working.
Unfortunately for me it's all wrapped up and we'll never see another season of either series.
Not even SxS will get another season since the manga ended and there's not enough source material left for another full cour.

>Unfortunately for me it's all wrapped up
Not quite. The mangaka still posts 4koma strips on her website.

Don't worry user, I also enjoy Miyakoshi.

Of which series?
Because www is still ongoing, but the way S1 ended implies that they have no current plans to continue the anime.
It had those scenes of future chapters shoved into a montage for the credit sequence.

It did sell well though, so some hope is still there, but will people still care years down the line?

Both Workings do, but mostly nekogumi Working. Inugumi Working did get a few strips from her this month. I was happy to see my beloved OTP still acting like a bakappuru.

She also uploads strips of her other series like the Youkai one, but I haven't read them so I don't recognize which other ones are there.

I see. Thanks user.

Perhaps someday we'll see more of the restaurant animated.

I very much doubt we'll ever get more Working animated. There just isn't enough content for that. At most, there could have been an OVA for Re:Order, but the time for that has come and gone probably.

I'm just glad that the mangaka hasn't forgotten about the series and still provides new content, even if it's in small amounts. Many other series get nothing after they end.

>Of which series?
It doesn't really matter any more, since they crossover in the newest volumes of WebWorking.

Hell, volume 5 probably had more Satou and Yachiyo than many characters from the Web series.

To be honest, I was glad the author toned it down in volume 6.

>There just isn't enough content for that.
Actually, as of April 25th there's enough material for a second season of WWW.
S1 of WWW covered volumes 1-3, and right now there are 6 volumes out.

That being said, before animating those it would be necessary for them to animate Re:Order first, since those events are heavily referenced in (and some lead to) events in Web Working volume 5.

>1st season I hate Yamada
>2nd season I love Yamada

Nah, she just needs for someone to give her the Vitamin D.

Inami drags S1 down like a lead weight. She's likable in the other two seasons, but christ was she fucking awful in S1.

Dropped by inami-cancer.

At least the guro doujins with her are good.

She's perfect in every season.

To be honest, I don't think I want to see Inugumi cast in WWW's artstyle.

I would like to see a blend of both art-styles.

The lack of Popura bullying made me not like www nearly as much.

You are just a faggot.

OTP

Popular makes it the anime of the millennium.

What is Souma planning to do to her?

Souma is such a prude. He should take her while she's still young and fresh.

Really liked it and Yamada is a miracle of the universe.
Didn't really care much for the characters in WWW aside from the main 2.

youtube.com/watch?v=WyrpuwX9Wxw

Comfy show that helps me destress when life gets to be too much, but it's incredibly one-note and samey all throughout. Worse, red haired shit won.

At least oppai loli and Kyoko were fun.