Girls Bravo

Is there anyone like Fukuyama from Girls Bravo?

This guy is a side character but he

>has seen all the main girls naked
>groped them all
>has probably gotten more from them than even the MC

Usually side characters never get anything, its all for the MC.

Which is a shame cause its my favorite thing to see but its just so rare.

If you know any anime/manga even light novel where someone other than the MC gets anything from the main female cast let me know.

>Which is a shame cause its my favorite thing to see but its just so rare.
Go to any local club party, you'll see plenty of this.

>someone other than the MC gets anything from the main female
This is a good one.

Try the hot new NTR game, thug hero party.

Big fan of this but i'm not looking for something as extreme as NTR.

Just the side characters getting to experience something usually held for only the MC.

Kirie is such a dumb rape bait whore.

She provokes the viewer all the time with her slut body, thinks she's invincible, but gets grope raped by side character.
What a slut.

She was always asking for it and got what she deserved.

It really depends on the genre. It's common in shounen for side characters to get with main girls. Unfortunately, harem tropes have infected most other genres and we have female casts lusting after the MC's dick, even when the premise of the story doesn't even call for it.

This fucking pisses me off, at least if the girl gets groped by a monster/animal or tentacles then it's tolerable since it's still only a mindless creature, but if it's a pervert side character or villain then it's unbearable.

The short haired whore gets owned by him, but it gave me massive boners.

He does get punched down in the end as always when she is angry enough, but you could clearly tell the slut enjoyed it, and it sets it up for good doujins.

It also makes you crave for her more, because it feels as if the author is trying to push the short haired slut away from main character, and hip him with the serie's icon instead.
And you want what you can't have.

Are you kidding? This is what makes Kirie such a great character.

Holy shit, I'm so glad this doesn't happen to my waifu in her series. She doesn't get with him but at least the only guy who gets to touch her is the MC.

She's a whore and you know it!

She wouldn't be desirable if she wasn't constantly cock blocked though.

It's a force that separates her and the main character, making her the underdog. Making her the forbidden fruit the fanbase can't have.
It's such a cheap trick.

Who cares?

Hantsu x Trash episode 2 is what your looking for.

Side characters make a deal with teacher to grope her breasts if they win some match and she lets them.

Was really surprised when I read the manga cause I didn't think it would actually happen.

Nice to see OVA still get fansubbed on occasion.

I have been a little bit sad since OVAs have usually been neglected since fansubbers died.

That guy from Kiminozo.

Ugh don't remind me...

In manga he was kind od Kirie love interest.
In any case i'm also fan of cool side characters, because MCs tend to be treated as a special snowflakes

This upsets me to know this. Since I wanted her impregnated by main character ;_;

Big fan of this manga, especially the attention it gives to side characters, art is good too. Wish there were more like it.

Shame translations are stalled.

>Shame translations are stalled.
What a shame.

I was lucky back in the day, after the Girls Bravo anime ended, the manga was also stalled.
But then some super small niche scanlator website finished the rest of the manga in one big go.

I really wanted the MC to start getting /fit/ and standing up for himself. Or he becomes freakishly violent from all the pent-up anger and frustration. But no, we get "/r9k/ the anime." Who the hell want's to self-insert as him.

I remember this. He got more action from her than the MC ever got. I didn't mind since the MC was a spineless faggot and the main girl was generic waifubait.

>He got more action from her
Because she's a fertile whore whose body needed cocks.

Besides it wasn't his fault he was allergic to her.

I remember the MC never giving a single fuck about her through the whole show.

Erased
Onani master

He was too an asshole for my taste. The entire show is bad.

Tonagura, if you think of the girl as the MC.

I have watched this shit 8 years ago but, wasn't there a scene where the MC crossdress and get gropes by this guy ?

Baka to Test had the best friend arguably have a better relationship subplot than the MC. Season 2 sucked, though.

I liked Fukuyama, he wasn't an outright villain and ended up helping the cast by the end.

With a good reason. She was an insufferable nag the whole time. People tend to forgeta character's flaws when tiddies are involved.

We 2006 now

Jesus, this bitch cunt is such a hormone filled, sex addicted whore.

I wish I could fuck her raw.

I just realized that a lot of harem and bl protags end up looking similar

Those were good times.

I discovered Girls Bravo and DearS back then because some snob in Animesuki badmouthed ecchi anime he didn't like.

Post the edit

I wonder why I still have this gif folder, full of rozen maiden gunslinger, guu, excel saga, azumanga and bible black shit

Please post more Kirie, I'm in the middle of a huge boner right now.

In all fairness, DearS is truly horrendous

DearS was the series of that season with an actually cute pink haired alien.

Miyu was much cuter than the Girls Bravo main girl.

I can't believe we used to watch anime like these out of desperation for tiddy. Same thing with Grenadier, which should be remade by proper authorities.

what episode is this from? was she brainwashed into stripping for fukuyama?

>brainwashed into stripping for fukuyama
Jesus, there's just no limit to how slutty Kirie becomes.

Fukuyama was the best and Kirie was a shit.

Be careful there is one annoying kiriefag on Sup Forums

Post your slut dolls. I NEED lewd pics of sou

Who cares. Just tell him you're going to rape his slut waifu.

What is he going to do?
He can threaten to post more images for people to fap to?