Germany to accept 220,000 migrants per year

The expected ‘Grand Coalition’ of German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s Christian Democrats (CDU) and Martin Schulz’s Social Democrats (SPD) have declared the migrant crisis to be “over” and agreed to let in up to 220,000 migrants each year.

Will we see the fall of Germany in a few years?

breitbart.com/london/2018/01/13/german-grand-coalition-declares-migrant-crisis-will-let-220000-migrants-per-year/

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.de/20170830/germany-could-lack-33-million-skilled-workers-by-2040-study/amp
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Nub1thZ30M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
global.handelsblatt.com/politics/germany-needs-400000-migrants-every-year-707257/amp
pi-news.net/2018/01/spd-vorsitzender-schulz-dementiert-im-zdf-eine-obergrenze/
lvz.de/Region/Wurzen/Fuenf-Verletzte-bei-Uebergriffen-an-Wurzener-Asylunterkunft
schwarzwaelder-bote.de/inhalt.balingen-rechtsstaat-wird-tag-fuer-tag-vorgefuehrt.7f60c4d3-4135-4637-9b6d-e73ca690d995.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Germany fell on the ficki ficki new year. no amount of media spin will ever undo the damage.

>only 220,000 migrants
Why not 10 million per year? Are they racist?

thats only a number they want to "achieve".

there is no upper boundary. if 25 million asylum seekers are asking for asylum under the current system, 25 million refugees will be granted access.

it's basically a number for dumb sheeps to say "ERMAGERD Merkel does something against migrants. i will vote for her again!"

and don't forget that each of those 220.000 or more can get their family into the country after 24 months or so. it's literally OPEN END.

Damn

They have probably calculated that this is the maximum number of migrants that they can take in, and still get elected.

How do these people sleep at night?

>few years
no. It will last a decade or two more and then go off with a whimper

fuck off back to your shithole shareblue
merkel will hang from the brandenburg gate on the Ides of March
Beware the Ides of March

my guess is with the ac on

F.
Germany will cease to exist in any way similar to the western concept of what Germany is by 2050.
Each of those 220,000 will bring their family and have enormous amounts of children.

Isn't it illegal to question your chancellor in Germistan?

Vampires and Jews don't sleep.

If the migrant crisis is over shouldn't they be sent back to where they came from?

>go so far in taking in migrants and refugees that 200k sounds like a victory
>just

Well they did vote for Merkel, so they knew what they were getting.

Do you actually think Merkel cares about helping humans? She only cares about ethnically replacing the German population.

It is. The reason your leftist mobs are so busy "resisting" is that they know they have nothing to fear.

I just do not understand the logic.

There is no logic in insanity.

Deactivating and replacing the automatons is helping humans.

This

Le ZERO percent white Germans ahaha

But germany need estimated 400 Thousand to half million a year.

As well 3 Million skilled migrants by 2030.

Or there economy will collapse.

How can hans fix this

thelocal.de/20170830/germany-could-lack-33-million-skilled-workers-by-2040-study/amp

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Nub1thZ30M

Merkel is not "insane", she is evil and calculated. She rules with logic, her goal is seemingly being achieved.

But the logic of the "liberals" and the other subhumans that vote for her? As the German said, there is no logic in insanity.

Why?

you don't rely on logic to find how masses think
it's just a natural reaction towards their enviroment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink

global.handelsblatt.com/politics/germany-needs-400000-migrants-every-year-707257/amp

>build monkey park
>get monkeys

>build homesteads
>get homes

it's easy

>As the German said, there is no logic in insanity.
the German should have said the supreme ideology here is Deutscher Irrationalismus, German irrationalism, the ruthless implementation of ideals regardless of the consequences.

You are also posting this bullshit in another similar thread. Germany DO NOT need any migrant. The best thing for the German people is NO migration into Germany. Stop spreading this bullshit narrative.

The German PEOPLE are far more important and valuable than the German economy. Especially the short-term economy.

You are a subhuman shitskin that wants to justify your existence in Europe - there is no justification.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
Interesting, thanks

what a generous concession by this wonderful humanitarian and stateswoman, ONLY 200,00 will be coming in now, ah I feel so much better

They can just make do with less people or just sustain it by having ethnically german babies at least at replacement level, but the problem with that is that it makes too much sense.

It stuns me how the Bavaria party agreed to this treason, they should have sunk Merkel's coalition the moment she started negotiating with the SPD.

The SPD is really hell bent on ethnic replacement, and are fishing for votes in minorities. I can't beleive Germans are dumb enough to vote for them and Merkel. This last election cycle was decisive it seems.

>ayo hol' up we wuz fighting evil white bois n shiet
>we lost n shiet but we still kangz
>allah reich 4.0 n shiet

there are videos from the Mouse Utopia experiments on youtube, visualization is important imo

it's not like they're hiding it kek

for a country of like 80 million they are still taking in fewer migrants than Canada with a population less than half that

Canada is well and truly fucked

why are they bringing in those migrants all the time? Why can't they say stop? I don't get it. Don't they have already enough workers?

What if the elections are rigged?

Really makes you think...

they all say it is no upper limit, just a approximate value. the EU already said it will be much more as the Dublin regulations will be put out of force.

pi-news.net/2018/01/spd-vorsitzender-schulz-dementiert-im-zdf-eine-obergrenze/

lower property prices, lower crime, AND higher wages? WHAT A DISASTER!!!

Good, population decline = less pollution, less consumation, more space.

Only in your tiny brain is this a problem. Europe is overpopulated, we do not want more people, we do not neede more people.

I would go but german women arent even german anymore. they're shitskins.

I'm sure the 220,001+ guys will turn around and go home. Or be deported. Or be denied public benefits. Surely that will be the case.

Germany will force these migrants into military service in order to receive basic welfare, creating a massive army of hungry and pissed off islamists to take on the world for WW3. This migration isn't about getting millions of military aged men to clean their toilets like California liberals and mexicans, this is a mission of global conquest.

>What if the elections are rigged?

ever bothered to talk to Germans? They are staunchly regime loyal, and never would vote for anything else than what the regime tells them to. Just see the big hysteria when a small classic liberal party got some votes - a huge outrage, the AfD even has been labeled right-wing extreme, and it is the most pro Zionist party of them all.

At least the German people will live on in the United States midwest.

When the great Midwest Reich rises to power we will take every white German who can reach our shores while we prepare for a new Crusade in Europe.

Is it really that hard to create incentives for natives to breed? Is it really that much of a big deal to have declining population when you can automate so much of the shit jobs?
Germany will have a positive birth rate when its a third world shithole.

Tbh, because there’s so much land in north america, I think we could fix everything with nuking every major city and only suffer a generational setback, if that. God willing, North Korea starts a nuclear war between America and China.

>creating a massive army of hungry and pissed off islamists to take on the world for WW3.
Does this mean the eternal kraut can finally be ended without anyone feeling bad?

This

Lurk moar. You will understand.

definite yes

>why are they bringing in those migrants all the time? Why can't they say stop?
Because they and their voters have humanitarian beliefs. Same reason pretty much every religious group supports refugees/immigration.

HAHAHAHAA...HA HA HA

civil war soon

Sounds good and could actually happen

>civil war soon

bullshit, who would possibly fight? German cucks?

good luck to you my man I hope you can turn the tide

Being in Germany, do you feel like your people would ever actually rise up and be willing to kill to preserve their ethnic identity? Do you have any access to weapons? The government is actively promoting it, so there's no help from them. Genuinely curious.

There won't be a civil war, you'll just wake up one day and your country will be unrecognisable.

Germans sound like a bunch of mindless robots.
They're getting what they deserve.

>Germans sound like a bunch of mindless robots.
They are.

you live under decades of cultural marxist brainwashing and see how people turn out

This. If the optics change ((theyll)) just hide the real numbers and tell the public yeah only 190,000 came in this year we need to try harder next year!
>630k people enter

F

yesterday, in rural Saxony, a small town named Wurzen, Germans resisted a gang of immigrants armed with knives. State Security inestigates (against the Germans). Overall there is very little to no resistance, and if, you hear about it in the context of a "right-wing" crime.

lvz.de/Region/Wurzen/Fuenf-Verletzte-bei-Uebergriffen-an-Wurzener-Asylunterkunft

many, if not most, crimes committed by foreigners are not registered and investigated, hence the relatively low crime rates of foreigners.
schwarzwaelder-bote.de/inhalt.balingen-rechtsstaat-wird-tag-fuer-tag-vorgefuehrt.7f60c4d3-4135-4637-9b6d-e73ca690d995.html

I'm baffled as to why these two are still alive after what they've done to your country.

We actually need to open the floodgates. It's really the only thing that'll make Europe wake up, if its not already dead (north-west europe).

Lulling people into a fall sense of security when it comes to shitskin migration will do us no good.

>Germans sound like a bunch of mindless robots.
>They're getting what they deserve.

Yes. But so are the French, Belgians, Swedes and Americans.
Being half American (half German) I do not look forward in moving to the states, even though I might do it one day, the average white is doing pot and other drugs, loves commie degeneracy and neither cares for the founding principles anymore.

We've got serious problems, but even over here what Merkel did would have been an immediate career ender.

By god I curse the grave of Winston Churchill.

> be German
> get ass raped
> do nothing
> ass raped harder
> do nothing
> ass raped w a metal tool
> cum

Germany's already gone, dude.

I'm not even trying to be antagonistic. The pieces have been put in place and the damage is irreparable.

Merkel is Hitler's bastard. Hitler is a rothschild bastard.

true, the muslims will revolt and kill you all

lol wait, germans think that 220k per year is reasonable? When our Blair government made the push for 100k plus that was a big controversy. Last year or the year before we got 660k or thereabouts, which is fucking ludicrous. If they bumped it down to 220k it would make zero difference to me, it's still an absurdly high number that will kill us in the next 20 years. We're so fucked.

Those 222000 are non-eu migrants and not poles, foreign students and other eu migrants

That really isn't much compared to other countries with smaller populations. Canada accepts over 300,000 shitskins every year while they have less than half the population of Germany.

>660k or thereabouts, which is fucking ludicrous. If they bumped it down to 220k it would make zero difference to me, it's still an absurdly high number that will kill us in the next 20 years. We're so fucked.

Tbf half your migrants are students

You better start that civil war before your generation of children under the age of 8 grows into fighting age - half of those are shitskins, and the white ones are probably your standard german coward cucks.

stable destruction of Germoney organised by the conservatives.. priceless

true
they're doctors and lawyers

The 660K figure is net migration, it's after adjusting for people leaving the country too.

>Germany's already gone

And what of America?

So are the guys at the top naive about white genocide or are they intentional about it? Have we reached a consensus?

Fake news

Nobody in power gives a shit past next quarter's GDP results.

I can't tell you how much I hate the English. Every fiber of my being is geared to the hatred off all things English and Jewish and I am half English.

>220,000
>it isn't even a fucking target

Jesus Christ. Germany is fucked. Our government gets crucified regularly for having that.

and what is your other half?

Irish.

We're severely fucked too.

But as long as our constitution still exists, there will always be hope that we can unfuck ourselves.

But that's the thing...are immigrants from Africa and MENA a good thing even if you reduce it all merely to gdp? Not really.

Still, I don't think even Merkel in her heart of hearts actually wants Germany to turn into a combination of Turkey and Nigeria...but perhaps I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt too much.

The Polish curse
God listened to our prayers