Warau Salesman NEW

Once again, time for Moguro to fill that hole in your heart

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gksNSzRbX9I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Train man did nothing wrong.

This episode felt weird. In both cases Moguro didn't even need to DOOOOOON them. Going to the sunday club even once is exsessive, so going a second time, even without Moguro's condition, would have basically made him an addict and ruined his life, and the Housewife clearly lost it before Moguro Don'd here.

I think this is meant to balance the last few episodes that had people who didn't fall to temptation but Moguro pushed them over the edge.

For this week, the first half was a remake and the second half was a new story. At some point later today they should put up the preview for next week's episode to see if we are getting another remake.

Time to get that hole filled.Full OP and ED when?

My dick.

> If life was good everyday it would be bad

>this scene
Fucking moguro.

The absolute madman.

This.
I would do unspeakable thing just to live a life of boring Sundays. Just watching anime and posting on Sup Forums until I die.

spooky

More like a remake of the first half of episode 1

He really is a good man/devil.

that man should just wreck the shit outta that pussy. She wouldn't be so bored then.

Yooo.

>Moguro is the fat old man to end all fat old men.
>Fat old men make cumsluts and ruin couples.
>moguro ruins lives and communities.

>please let me in, I'm here to destroy your life

>skipping work altogether
This nigga serious?

Alot of these victins don't knoa how good they have it until it gets taken away.

The housewife just needed a good dick, this is why asian women are so depressed all the time.

Moguro. Creating Netorare even before Netorare was popular.

>almost at retiring age
>bumped into moguro
>shit stars aligned
I feel you salaryman.

I guess when you're a housewife you'd turn crazy since you have nothing else to do.

The first guy got fucked over though. Asshole family and ruined by Moguro.

I never understood this. Boredom is the ultimate privilege, a sign of luxury. Being able to spend every single day leisurely without ever having to do anything truly important or dangerous is so nice.

Ding dong.

Because most people lack that perspective. People who grew up without hardship are less likely to appreciate their peaceful life versus those who did.

Now this is filthy rich.

Aint that some shit.

Anyone notice he did an early BOOOOOOOM this episode?

Yeah instead of the usual dramatic BOOOOOM it was a quick boom he said under his breath.

is the new version the best of all the Warau salesmen?

>heeeeeeeey lady, you lookin like a want a hole filled, bitchhhhhh

>The absolute salesman
Fix'd 4 ya

Moguro is not for lewd only despair.

Holy shit, did she really have to BURN all of her son's accomplishments? This show is so great, but it's such a heart-wrenching thing to watch.

Has there ever been an episode, in any of the series, where someone just follows the rules of Moguro's deal and has a happy ending?

Well I've only seen the episodes that were translated and all ended in despair. Though an user said that they're were a few episodes where the people obeyed Moguro.

But Moguro is for lewd as well

Technically the first half of last episode, Moguro set him up with the person he desired, even getting her to offer to marry him, and did nothing more.

What the fuck was up with Sunday guy's wife? Like, when he skipped work that first day, that's one reason to be mad. But like a week later and he asked her to make dinner for when he'd be home late, and she's just like "nah, go fuck yourself." Talk about a comically bad marriage.

Fat chicks: not even once.

I just want the last episode of the series being about some guy who is so good and pure that Moguro fails to tempt him

That might actually happen, the last thing made for the old series was like a 4 minute video of someone who turns down Moguro.

There was one episode about a weak minded salaryman who followed Moguro's deal and became a successful and charismatic person.Then he got home and his wife wrecked his ass into submission again.

That flashback with them as a young couple made it feel even worse when she started going crazy.
Not only that but it was all a trick since Akiko lives a cluttered life in secret.

If Moguro hadn't silently boomed her this wouldn't have happened.
The despair in this episode was 10/10.

>The Osomatsu of our generation

I can't say exactly what happens because it is unsubbed, but one of the episodes the Japanese Wiki that says the client avoided a bad end features some guy who appears to willingly walk away from his wedding and instead ends with a romantic comedy harem situation

Why does he have an ass for a head?

And of course, Moguro ends the episode with

>It would be awful if my intention of filling the hole in her heart would just lead to creating even more holes in her heart, OHHOHOHOHO

I read the first chapter of this and it was a person with anxiety issues who gets set up with someone just like him, only to get fucked over because "lol you don't just meet a girl like that!". He didn't really seem to deserve it.

Do all the stories have this level of dickish life lessons?

What's the deal with that guy? Is he some kind of devil that preys upon people's weaknesses and makes them suffer for it? Dude, is a dick. He must be stopped. Call Batman.

>Is he some kind of devil
Maybe.
>that preys upon people's weaknesses
Yes.
>and makes them suffer for it?
No. Moguro offers people highly skewed risk/reward deals that must be followed to the letter, or else - BOOM!

The general pattern is he exploits some kind of weakness the person has for what he considers an entertaining outcome.

Feels like this is a bit of a parody of the usual horror anthologies that end with people getting their just desserts, making it just a bit more dickish.

Pet Shop of Horrors but the store owner is 'John Smith from Microsoft Tech Support'

>No. Moguro offers people highly skewed risk/reward deals that must be followed to the letter, or else - BOOM!

Which he knows that they won't follow because of the human condition and because they don't know of the consequences brought upon by him being a freaken devil.

The man is EVUL. He is ruining people's lives instead of teaching them life lessons which makes grew to better persons.

>people getting their just desserts,

From what I have seen he is preying on people than can be classed as average joes. They are not bad people so when he screws them over you don't go "Yeah, take that", you sympathise them and hate that prick.

>love spells gone wrong is my fetish
>happens a lot in comedies
>never find it in hentai

Is there a specific term for it this or is it too niche?

He helped that one guy meet the woman of his dreams last week, without any kind of boom.

But yeah, Moguro generally can predict what kind of outcome his trolling will lead to and he does his research before hand, so he wouldn't target someone unlikely to lead to an entertaining outcome. Look at just how well prepared he was when he met the woman this week about her current situation.

That's why I say it's a parody. Usually the targets of these stories are arseholes, this twists it by making the subjects otherwise decent people.

Yeah, but that's the point of a deal - Moguro is giving you what you want, so you have to hold up your end of the bargain. He's not just giving you luxuries for free - he's a salesman. He's making a sale, and you pay him by following his rules.

Also, it's important to note that he doesn't force anyone into his deals. They can always turn him down and just walk away.

Sometimes he does go after deserving targets though. I would love for them to remake episode 14 from the original, where the episode starts by showing how much of an asshole some gold digger is before Moguro comes in and tricks her.

Women. Not even once.
That is the recurring theme in this series.

Miss let me in I'm a salesman.
Don't you believe in salesmen?

You mean this guy? Pic related.

This scenario is just like my doujins.

Unlike say the repossession card, the last couple episodes he didn't really attach much of a condition on what he showed his clients, but rather he just set his clients up to fuck themselves over by themselves.

A devil who likes to fuck with people and mainly targets lonely middle age salary men, obviously it will lead to lots of bad outcomes with women.

The absolute mad woman even threw his son's trophy into the fire.
Best milf right there!

I see Moguro is still doing his best to occasionally break up families in the new version.

Yeah.

Yes, he overcomes Moguro's temptation. However, the salesman states that he will definitely be back.
youtube.com/watch?v=gksNSzRbX9I

I feel like Moguro cheated in the seconnd part of the episode when he BOOM'd her under his breath since he basically forced her to go and get her insanity triggered.

>he doesn't force anyone into his deals
That's right. But boy, he sure is persistent.
As expected from a salesman.

Can't blame him. She seemed like the type who would never act on her true desires, Moguro noticed that and said "fuck it, I don't have time for your indecisiveness".
Also, kek at Moguro trying to get some milf pussy. The poor bastard got rejected.

I kind of want to see follow-ups to everyone Moguro has ruined now

It makes the story less a "Serves you right" and more "Shit, if you get targeted by Moguro you're fucked no matter what because he'll never give up and if you give him a chance he'll just brain wash you into doing what he wanted"

This nice looking salesman rings your door bell. What do you do?

Edit when? You know what I'm talking about.

I run to the nearest church and pray for divine intervention.

He actually does that all the time in the old series, as soon as his targets try to reject his offer, he would immediately boom them into the deal.

NEETs will disagree with you

>"Shit, if you get targeted by Moguro you're fucked no matter what because he'll never give up and if you give him a chance he'll just brain wash you into doing what he wanted"

This is sadly true, just look at Moguro being so persistent with his targets. He won't stop until you give in.Also, pic related, the running guy rejected his offer the first time, but Moguro kept insisting on giving his the runner pass.

He rejected, but reappeared instantly because he was having second thoughts. Same as the banker from that episode.

It wasn't like the housewife who he had to boom into going to the apartment complex.

Got a lil assblasted when she broke that gold choo choo train. I want more broken families now.

How many episodes of the original has been subbed?

Hang a cross on my front door

"YOU" edit when?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOM

asshats

>I want more broken families now.
Don't worry, Moguro likes to see broken families, especially when children are involved.

25/103 episodes subbed, I think.

I honestly hope Moguro scores eventually. Also, are you sure he wasn't just trolling her into throwing the bouquet in the garbage?

So does anyone know when the full version of the OP song is released?

>Also, are you sure he wasn't just trolling her into throwing the bouquet in the garbage?
Well, he obviously was trying to annoy her by giving her more unnecessary things. Looks like it worked.

Some user said Early July, another one said next month.
I hope it comes out next month, it really is a good song.

So what is the deal with Moguro anyway

Is he the devil or what

He is a salesman, which is kinda devil already.

You don't have to accept his deal. The bitch went into it by herself.

In that case, a paper bag would do the job.