What happens here?

Mostly just lots of business, feels good to have no state income tax
Come see us sometime before we've been completely overrun by beaners

Most of the quality oil on earth gets refined, and illegals hating legals, whites, and blacks. Also tons of gun shows. Also what the guy above me said.

the only place I'd ever want to be when SHTF

North texas might be okay but the farther south the more you have to deal with invading cartels

This can confirm.

Would be paradise-on-Earth if all the latrinos disappeared.

Texas is to America what America is to the world.

fantastic bbq.

¿Qué?

steers and queers

I love reading salty posts from faggots that hate Texas. Have at it boys, entertain me.

Incest, carbon emissions, and reasonably decent bbq.

> Guns
Not really. Cartels have proven repeatedly that they are not well-trained enough to handle the military. Our border, would be shut down completely.

> all the latinos

Nah, these "anti-Texas" posts are just to show how united us Texans are.

Texas is the most meme'd state on Sup Forums, and for what reason? I have don't know for sure. But I think conservatives stranded in liberal places like NY, Washington, California come to Sup Forums and hype up Texas as being paradise like it is in their fantasies.

Texas, in actuality, is a lot like South Africa. Many laws are lax, but it can be really dangerous. I don't mind working here for a couple years to save money but I am never raising children in this state.

That's a really good way of putting it.

Who would be left?

>latrinos

love it

> incest
> fucking bong
Incest in the US is most prevalent when breeding pools are very tiny, such as small communities deep in the northern Appalachian and Rocky mountain ranges during the 6-months of winter induced isolation.

We don't have any of that here in Texas.

As a matter of fact, Texas would have zero incest if it wasn't for the illegal Mexicans.

No real surprise that you'd think so- bongs are the fucking least cultured people on the planet.

Go back to Cali, faggot. We don't want you here.

How can it be dangerous? Suburbs around Dallas, Houston, and Austin seem to be very safe from what I can tell. Even parts of Texas near the border like Laredo are incredibly safe.

south is filled with a lot of mexicans. basically mexico. 30 year olds dating 16 year olds, lot of drinking and tacos

middle is a mix, asians mexicans whites blacks

west i dont know

north i dont know

The most American state in the country

>texas pottis

>west i dont know
> Marfa
God damn hipsters.

never have seen an OP that looked much like a steer myself.

Bullshit. North Texas is being overrun with Pakis and niggers. The surge in the last three years or so is fucking unbelievable.

you’re load and obnoxious and make the rest of the South look bad. Also you’re full of spics

Pretending spics are le based conservatives

>Suburbs around Dallas, Houston, and Austin seem to be very safe from what I can tell.
Then you must have a really weird definition of 'safe'. You're never more than a mile or two at most from a really dangerous neighborhood no matter where you go in the suburbs of those cities. Obviously there are safe places in Texas but it's when you're an hour plus outside of the city in the middle of nowhere.

Nothing, stay in California.

Wayyyyyyyyy too many spics and nignogs for it to be considered some sort of right-wing utopia anymore.

Whites are 40% of the population and are less than 30% of the births. Texas is ogre.

Here we go again.

Californians still think it's the hot place to go, it's like memberberries, they just want to relive the last 20 years of CA in TX

> You're never more than a mile or two at most from a really dangerous neighborhood
Can confirm. My house is in a very affluent neighborhood. Over the last 5 years, the apartments down the streets have been flooded with Katrina refugee dindus and fucking multi-generational spic trash. Property value is soaring, so planning to bail further out ASAP.

Unless they deal with their problems, they're just taking them with them. Californians are done fucked.

Yeah but we could take care of them way easier than a continual stream of drug spics from the south

>west i dont know
El Paso here. Meximonkeys as far as the eye can see.

You're deluded. Anyhow, the beaners have a historical presence in Texas (think Lorenzo de Zavala). Also, if you think spics are worse than niggers then you should kill yourself immediately.

every day it feels like there are more mexicans it feels like its one of those alien takeover sci fi movies