It's Monday

Megumin is for carrying!

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1057586/053276d1ee/
web.archive.org/web/20131012152024/http://ncode.syosetu.com/n7145bl/114/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to carry her on a cold day and feel her stiff nipples against my back!

I want to make Megumin Pregumin.

What did she mean by this.

Monday!!

She proved once again that she is best girl.

Would you give her directions?

exhentai.org/g/1057586/053276d1ee/
It's happeniingggg

I would give her the directions to my heart

Carrying to your bed to inseminate?

Carrying her around the house, looking for things to bend her over and fuck her on.

What did she mean by this?

Bend her over Aqua and fuck her

How is his lower half not chanting explosion magic?

Willpower?

Or maybe he doesn't her as a woman...

Carrying my children to term, yes.

>half Crimson Demons
Sounds good.

>早くアクアと仲直りしてくださいね?
Megumin sounds like a girlfriend there. My virtual keyboard even suggested me a heart emoji after typing this.

reminderthatthiswillneverbeyou.jpg

>tfw you will never comfort your close friend and have her confess to you after killing an evil god that was her mentor.

Kazuma is a lucky NEET.

Megumin is the only one in hiragana. Evidence of her edging out to be better than her katakana counterparts.

That's just because her name is Japanese, but I agree.

Hiragana looks objectively worse than Katakana.

any summary of volume 11?

Now that's just objectively wrong

The way she was hugging him while confessing was just too perfect. Why doesn't Kazuma just take action already?

Cursive is always better.

Nope, but we know a few things. Kazuma gets into a fight with Aqua, leaves the party, and Megumin tries to get him to come back.

I agree with your first sentence, it was lovely confrontation.
As for Kazuma not taking the initiative, I think he's still not sure. I believe he said that he was caught up in the mood during that time. But, I believe he does share a mutual feeling with Megumin, thing is Kazuma doesn't know why he loves her. Hopefully he realizes what's in front of him instead of wasting time.

Someone posted a scene from the WN a few threads ago. Darkness comes to Kazuma's room and asks him if he loves Megumin, and he admits that he does because he feels at ease around her. But at the end of the WN, Aqua also falls in love with him.
So, I think that he is in love with Megumin, but I'm still scared of an eventual Kuroneko-like development.

>Aqua falling in love with Kazuma

no no no no no no no no no no no no

The author of Konosuba stated in an interview that he tried doing the main heroine thing with Aqua but couldn't work it out. However, he did say that Megumin gives off the vibe of a main heroine. I doubt the author will pull a 180 and ditch all that devolepment between Kazuma and Megumin, there's just no way.

In the WN, Darkness also steals Kazuma's first kiss, and he does the same to Megumin a few volumes later. But the timing of Aqua's falling in love with Kazuma is so generic that I think she's going to win. I've never wanted to be wrong more than now.

Well, he's an LN author. This wouldn't be the first time this happened.

What would it feel like to explode deep inside her?

Like fulfilling the dreams and hopes of mankind.

Darkness comes to Kazuma's room and asks him if he loves Megumin, and he admits that he does because he feels at ease around her

>FALSE

But at the end of the WN, Aqua also falls in love with him and kazuma also falls in love with her.
Eris says Kazuma is tsundere for Aqua
He is in love with her but he will never admit it

He says he sees Megumi as a woman not that he is in love with her
She was ahead of Darkness this is all

But Aqua wins in the end subtly because Kazuma can not live in a world where Aqua is not with him
He cries like a baby

>The author of Konosuba stated in an interview that he tried doing the main heroine thing with Aqua but couldn't work it out
He said Megumin gives off a wifely or main heroine atmosphere and it's hard to pull off the same with Aqua
His statements in that interview keep getting exaggerated

Some user actually translated part of that scene:

>「なあ……。お前は、めぐみんの事が……。異性として好きなのか?」
"Hey... You, are you in love with Megumin the way you'd love someone of the opposite sex?"
>めぐみんとの関係は、友達以上恋人未満。
My relationship with Megumin is more like that of a lover than mere friends.
> ……俺はめぐみんの事を……
I... Megumin...
>「……わ、分からない。正直言って、自分でもよく分からない。でも、嫌いじゃない。多分、異性としても好きなんだと思う。一緒に居るとなんか落ち着くし、何て言うか……。……めぐみんと居ると、自然体でいられる
"I, I don't know. Honestly, I don't know myself. But I don't hate her. I probably love her as someone of the opposite sex. You know, when I'm with her, I kinda feel at ease, how do I say it... When I'm with Megumin, I feel like I can act naturally."

Kazuma is pretty clear. He loves Megumin.

Because Aqua is too comic to play the role of the typical heroine
But nothing changes even after pushing Megumi because Aqua is and will always be the main heroine and first girl to have met the MC
So the final game is already done

megumin will win because of her popularity though
the author probably won't even include the part with aqua falling for kazuma

Don't engage him please, just ignore.
It's sad what memes can do to delude a person.

Do we like asymmetrical docking?

>>"I, I don't know. Honestly, I don't know myself
He does not know himself even if from love his statement is not very clear but he does not say that he is in love with her

>>. But I don't hate her.
Logic
she remains a person close to him He also says that he likes Darkness after that
>>I Probably love her as someone of the opposite sex.

Yes as I said he sees Megumi as a woman and can love but he does not say "I'm in love with her and after that he reassures Darkness that there is nothing more

But the end screams that he has feelings fond for Aqua stronger than Megumi or Darkness
Even after this "confession"
The most important person for him is Aqua
It is not Megumi

For me Kazuma loves Megumi yes but it is not "True Love"
He is not in love with her
I, I don't know
I... Megumin...
Honestly, I don't know myself
. I probably
his answer could have been very clear but he can not say this sentence because he knows that he does not like her as she likes
He had no interest in lying to Darkness

She looks a bit T H I C C there.

Why is it always an ESL retard?

Aqua just has a lot of ESL fans.

Even then, what kind of an Aquafag would want her to end up with Kazuma? There has to be another reason, self-inserting can't be the sole cause

I want to hug Megumin.
>156617984
Why is she full of bird poop in this picture?

Shipping Aqua and Kazuma is like shipping man and man's best friend. She is his pet, nothing more.

Please, don't make him fall in love with Aqua, let Megumin win. I remember laughing at Kuronekofags because I was not invested in Oreimo and I found the butthurt hilarious. I think karma might come back to me on this one.

Kazuma didn't carry her back home after casting Explosion. He just stood there and watched as the birds pooped on her.

NEVER trust LN authors.

She's the cutest pet

What's the point of all that teasing senpai.

I wonder if her shoulders get cold

That's how harems are. I still have hope that the author will go full subversion on us, but the timing of Aqua's falling for Kazuma in the WN only serves to set up a possible Aqua end. Then again, as said, he might not include that plot point at all.

What kind of terrible mother dresses their 13 year old daughter like this before sending her into the cruel world?

The one who knows explosions don't pay the bills

The kind that wants grandchildren. To be honest, I'd be okay with granting her her wish, but I'd also be okay with giving Megumin another imouto.

I'm freaking out ever since release of vol 11 I couldn't sleep. Is megumin going to win? I just want her to win, I'm going insane. I can't take this shit anymore.

Here's a gif I made just in case if the worst happens. Which I hope doesn't occur.

Nothing is certain. If the author keeps playing around and refrains from developing their relationship for too long, then you can be sure she won't win.
If the author decides to make their relationship evolve by making them kiss or something like that, then she's sure to win.

I just don't understand, so Apperley in the Wn megumin does win because kazuma, bought those crystals for megumin for 1 billion saying it's a present, so does this count as a silent reply to megumins confession of love to him, idk.

It might be a reciprocation of her feelings. We'll find out once the LN reaches that point.

日本語を習え

Which volume/chapter of the WN is it? I'll translate it.

>.gif

Go back to bed grandpa, its nap time

It's near the very end. It's where they are leading an assault on the demon king castle.

Any word I should search with CTRL+F?

EXPLOSION

Welp, I don't know. A lot of chapters mention manatite, but I can't find the confession. I wish WNanon was here.

here
web.archive.org/web/20131012152024/http://ncode.syosetu.com/n7145bl/114/

Tbh it doesn't really matter since it was a rough draft. The fact of the matter is that the web novel and light novel split after volume 5-6. However, I'll still be wary of the author's intention for the ending.

>Tbh

It's a very cute scene, but it doesn't say much about Kazuma's feelings towards Megumin. He gives her a large amount of manatite and tells her to use it to unleash her explosion on the Demon King's castle. Megumin asks him if this is okay, because he could buy a castle with all that manatite. He convices her that it's perfectly okay, and comforts her in the idea that she's the strongest mage. She's really grateful and is moved to tears, then she tells him that she will definitely meet his expectations. Then Kazuma says, "I'm counting on you, the strongest mage!", and Megumin clings to these words.

Kazuma is fueling her chuuni, she is now putty in his hands. Whether he'll fuck the putty, who knows.

I want to believe, but I'm already instinctively bracing myself for the giant copout.

>still two days until the volume arrives
Package teleportation when

This is the ideal crimson demon. You may not like it, but this is what a peak arch wizard looks like.

D-dark Magician Megumin?!

>ywn rub your face against Megumin's wet hair
WHY DO I EXIST

4000 attack points -500 for defense points

Switched to defense(less) mode after combat

What would her summon chant be?

Crimson eyes, master of the crimson blaze,
She who promulgates the laws of nature,
The alias of destruction incarnate, MEGUMIN!

Megumin is the most beautiful girl ever.

1/1 human mage
2RR, tap
Megumin does 10 damage to all creatures controlled by target opponent. Megumin does not untap on your next untap phase.

We had another Megumin thread earlier today, and someone explained perfectly why Megumin looked so much more attractive than the others in pic related. Handmade hat, plain shirt, looking down. Her personality stands out a lot. She really is the most beautiful.

A bit short, but chuuni enough.

It's actually just one of her Explosion chants edited a bit.

Holy shit

I've been out of the loop for a few days. Any news about vol 11? Is yuNS still working on CE?

On his discord, he stated that he has college to finish soon. So CE and V11 translation dates are unknown but yuNS said that he'll continue V11 once he's done with CE

>the translation will take a while so we might not get any new content until the OVA
This sucks desu. But I'm happy to hear that yuNS is alive.