Has anybody started translating this? If not, I'm going to start up a translation project

Has anybody started translating this? If not, I'm going to start up a translation project.

To my knowledge no one has and I would love you if you did.

uh, good luck with that user...

Good fucking luck, it's written by Romeo.

Someone said they were going to, years ago, but they never did.

Anyway, good luck. You'll need it.

What do you guys mean?

Romeo is a tier beyond both Moyashimon and SZS in terms of translation. The former being something you'd need actual college-level biology knowledge to be able to translate accurately and the latter being a manga made literally of japanese puns and nothing else.

Romeo's shit is the Dante Must Die mode of translation, user.

I'm surprised nobody touched this yet! Why do translators have such shit taste?

About half of one chapter was done years ago, that's it.

>tfw have college level biology knowledge

Too bad it won't help me. At any rate, it can't be as bad as Soukki Akki Muramasa, which is what I ultimately want to translate. Everything is working towards that. Of course you guys can feel free to shit on the quality of my translation and help me improve it as I go.

See

Good luck user, I'll cheer you from the sidelines. I also have goals just as lofty.

Actually try doing it, ignore people telling how hard it is. Shit son, I don't know how good your moon is but if anyone will be getting this translation done it might well be you.

Get ready for the complaints. With a series like this you'll be crucified just from difference of opinion, no matter how much people encourage you to do it now.

Ideally my moon will get better as the translation goes on.

Question for anybody, do they have or know where to find the .txt files for this? Will save me time because text lookup is quicker than OCR.

I have been on Sup Forums long enough and gleefully consumed enough mediocre quality material to know even if there are people who get really mad over non perfection, most people just silently enjoy things and are at least happy they can experience it, even if not at a professional quality.

Of course if I completely fuck everything up and detract heavily from the original it's fine if people complain. Speaking of which, Watashi has really pink hair, and Watashi isn't a name, so I just decided to refer to her as "Sakura!" It's a localization, and it's free, so DON'T MESSAGE ME haters.

As far as I know, there's only pictures of text.

How about try translating the first section and I'll take a look at it. The only reason I never started is because I'm loaded with other scanlation jobs.

Umm, excuse me translator but you translated this line as "Ah, sorry" when anyone with half a brain knows it should've been translated as "Oh, I'm sorry".

imho this kind of poor quality is enough for me to stop reading, sorry not sorry, and I'm removing my monthly $1 patreon pledge.

You might as well go write fanfiction then you fucking idiot.

I have to work right now, going to start around 5 pacific time, then will post first page or two on Sup Forums sometime after that and ask about quality. I don't know if there is a better place to post stuff like that because I pretty much only go to Sup Forums to speak with people on the internet.

>dropping the honorifics

Scum.

Holy shit 10/10, a shitpost with actual effort and artistic grace.

No, I add in extra honorflics for how I feel about a character, so it's Wata-tan-san.

>still at a stage of learning where you think reading one LN series will make a noticeable difference
>still at a stage where you're looking so much up that you'd do OCR
You're going to be misunderstanding so much without a clue how much you're fucking up.

Even just the fairy speak will be a real struggle if you don't have the experience so that you can tell what it's likely to be corruptions of.

Please don't do it. EOP are not allowed to enjoy these books.

As long as this was a joke and you are going to seriously try then I wish you luck.

Don't do that user, or people will confuse her with Sakura from Sakura Quest.

If you meme this, I will actually hijack the project from your hands.

Translate the new Oregairu instead.

Successful troll thread is successful.

>Soukki Akki Muramasa
>Soukki

Go for it my brethen of african descent

Is that why this died?

100% this

jump off a building you'll get the same effect