But as Khan prepared to give his address...

But as Khan prepared to give his address, a man named Davey Russell and about a half-dozen others towed a wooden frame with a noose onto a street outside the auditorium. They had decorated it with the emblem of a white dragon, and written on the top: “TAKE BACK CONTROL.”

Why didn't this work?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/01/13/these-trump-supporters-built-a-gallows-and-tried-to-arrest-londons-mayor-people-laughed-at-them/?utm_term=.802db45a7a62
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The gallows has shitty workmanship. Take some pride in your work, anglos

Obviously it’s not functional but it isn’t terrible

>Obviously it’s not functional
>but it isn’t terrible

You can't legally own functioning gallows in Bongistan. Prop, non-function ones only.

Don't be Callow, bin that Gallow!

work?
as in muhdik walking up and hanging himself?

also /r/ing more high res pictures for posterity

Optics this bad can only mean one thing: state actors.

Don't underestimate how retarded our retards are mate

Time to bring back the medieval culture, starting with the rack.

fucking respect bong-cucks

fuck off back to your shithole shareblue

Oi, Mate! You got ah license for them boards and rope?

can you legally carry around a fully functioning gallows in america

Don't be a dope, bin that rope

I dont think theres law against it, no.

Only open carry in most states

Not if it's full auto

>yee haw cletus, don't ya know this states got a concealed carry law on that there gallow so you better put a sheet over before we go huntin'

Great minds think alike

Yes. My dick.

If you owned one before 1986 it got grandfathered in with the Assault Noose Ban, otherwise if you try buying or fashioning a noose nowadays it has to be without any built-in furniture.

Which is shitty, but at least trees are still plentiful.

i think it was meant to be symbolic, like a parade float.

>In Caetano v. Massachusetts (2016), the Supreme Court reiterated its earlier rulings that "the Second Amendment extends, prima facie, to all instruments that constitute bearable arms, even those that were not in existence at the time of the founding" and that its protection is not limited to "only those weapons useful in warfare"

These mother fuckers are encroaching on your god gives right to bear a noose

So what would they have done if everyone complied and Khan let them arrest him. Would they have just hanged him from the gallows? What was their end game if that went down?

You take the legs of first obviously.

You don't need too, anything can be a gallows if you have enough rope / sturdyness.

Nice to see the gall for a publicity stunt at least.

Of course I wouldn't blame anyone for steering well clear of being associated.

That's pretty good. Not gunna lie. It made me chuckle.

Here's an article lads.
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/01/13/these-trump-supporters-built-a-gallows-and-tried-to-arrest-londons-mayor-people-laughed-at-them/?utm_term=.802db45a7a62

I'd say it was a success to some extent.
Shows that their are some Brits who want to welcome Trump and I think that's the main thing.
Secondarily bit more publicity for Russell and the EDL, probably got some followers out of it etc.