Why is he going against his own tribes agenda?

>Why is he going against his own tribes agenda?
>Is he /ourjew/?
>Is he self-loathing?
>Is he an anti-semite?
>Why can't he open his eyes all the way?

Because he is getting paid for it.

He’s probably just a man with a soul that’s seen too much reality.

>Why can't he open his eyes all the way?
It's for YOUR safety. Least his brilliance blind and melt all he sees.

jews aren't a hivemind. some of them even think israel is an illegal occupation and should be destroyed.

This

This.

they control all sides, never forget

Because Jared Kushner and Stephen Miller are Americans before anything else.

The United States is his tribe.

based goebbels

The same reason Roy Cohn was against his tribe.

You're question is upside down.
The real question should be why are most jews going against their interests? It's in the interest of jews to have a strong national culture, as long as it's not hostile to jews.

>Jews aren't a hivemind

Why should he care more about Israel than the United States, his home and the place where he's had the opportunity for massive success. HONORABLE SUCCESS.

AMERICA FIRST

yeah i mean no matter what it is it's also this

some of them regret attempting white genocide and are actively trying to reverse it. Keep your eyes out for that.

So many questions, to few answers

When will Sup Forums realize their own people and the Jews are on the same team?
>inb4 but the virtuous White Race would never scheme for world domination!

ge i dunno could be because he is a jew

He doesn't seem to be fully jewish, and using his jewery for the greater good

Jews have already gotten what they fundamentally wanted, a hybrid between the tower of babel and sodom and gomorrah. If anything, he's stopping them from overplaying their hands.

>Kushner
Yeah, no.

Bull shit

He’s like Pinocchio, he’s one wish is to be white.

There were a lot of Aryans in Nazi Germany.
And some of them died in the camps.

the Jew has the potential to do good when he is not permitted to do things any other way.

posting in a stephen jewish rent boy shill thread

get this faggot op out of here go blow richard spencer fag

I don't think he's a self-hating Jew, nor do I think he's even really going against Jewish interests. I think his "Jewish" interests are just different from the "Jewish" interests of the elite Jews. Think about it this way:

Miller is likely one of those rare Jews who grew up to have a distinctly white identity that obfuscated his Jewish one. This probably happened as a result of his accidental redpilling at a young age. So here we have a Jew who actually managed to successfully assimilate into white American society, and he realizes that if the Jewish elites' multicultural agenda continues then either a) his home country will be destroyed and he'll be targeted for his white ethnicity or b) violent white nationalism will take over and he'll be targeted for his Jewish ethnicity. He's trying to reverse the tide to prevent either from happening so he can have it both ways, for the good of white America and for the good of assimilated Jews like himself.

Just my two cents. Not like I've had a similar experience or anything.

>jews aren't a hivemind

ahaha ahahaha ahahaha ahahaha hi stephen stop posting on 4chins and get a life and MAGA faggot build wall dweeb stop trying to get on tv and shitpost on donalds twitter fucking loser

hahahahaha ahahaha hahaha

spencer sucks miller who sucks kushner

gay jews wh orgy

Kushner is a subversive rat.

shut up fag yall ain’t America First at all

Miller is bro-tier all the way. I think he just happens to legitimately care about the country, which is pretty fucking rare for DC.

daddddyyyy buy me a condo

dadddyyyyy buy me rogaine

There are two different camps of jews. The leftwing communists, and the right wing zionists. Both want a post-racial nihilistic world but the Zio's want to retain Israel and rule from there while the commies want to live in the filth they've created, destroying their judaism by race mixing (this was what Trotsky envisioned). Stephen Miller is an enigma. He wants to keep America white, while every jew is FIRMLY against this because they think America could turn into Nazi Germany all over again. I can't tell if I like him for going against the kikes, or if I think he is betraying his people for personal gain...

Jewish critical nature is also applied amongst themselves, not just against white culture. They argue a lot and have many factions. Not conformist in any way, more like pathologically critical of everything.

see my theory

mommmmyyy give me more german ww2 merchant reparation shekels mommmyyy

THIS!

True, but it doesn't mean they're not all the same subhuman scum

/ourjew/

please explain how the faggot jew rent boy in op is going against his tribe

What a cruel twist of fate to have been born a homosexual kike, huh, Stephen?!
One more strike, and you’re out!

Learn some subtlety.

idk. but I'm glad he is where he is, doing what he's doing.

>gay rich boy kike from real estate merchant family
>soul

nope, it does not add up user

Daily reminder that the most redpilled individuals are from liberal shitholes because they have to spend all their lives dealing with Jews, limousine liberals and their pet 3rd world slaves. The most based people in the administration, Trump and Miller, are from the shittiest liberal hellholes of America, New York and California.

t. NYC Albanian-American behind enemy lines

They can debate the occupation inside the ovens.

I agree. What's his MASTERPLAN?

he’s not stopping shit

he’s getting inside scoop on best real estate deals so his family and tribe can sell out the rest of ca, along w his jared anal buddy

he doesn’t have to partake in the money cult that is Judaism and until he stops partaking in Judaism he is one of many rat leakers in the wh doing nothing but selling it out for personal gain

He grew up poor around minorities and grew to hate them

The moment I saw the picture of him in cowboy attire I knew he was our guy

This
He's Roy Cohn reincarnated Trump sees it

>shilling this hard

It's simple. Shitskins are ugly and are not worthy goyim. Why have a shitskin mistress when you can preserve the white race and maintain a good supply of Aryan women. So long as Jews were not being parasitic likes and benefited us then we probably wouldn't be pissed at them and could overlook a few things.

They just found an alternative solution.

no one here buys the stormfag routines anywhere, least of all from meme flags, lay down your arms brother and find a new war, this day is ours

he’s betraying anyone that is America First by having his shills on here parade that image

it’s bullshit he’s Israel first with the kushners

the shills here like to pretend he’s a übermensch maga warrior to stroke his faggy jew ego, but that is complete bs

they are jew israhell first

>Miller is bro-tier

omg shut up tel aviv shill

This Cohn guy was /ourkike/
I wouldnt be surprised if his spirit is with KEK and pepe right here in the memesphere

lol living in a condo your daddy bought you so you can order rent boys over for dinner while watching fox news every night!!!!

ya that’s totally not bro tier for a real white

but it’s pretty standard for male jews to be gay closet fags like stephen. based!!!!

There are ((((jews)))) and there are Jews.

Jews always play both sides of the field.

>memeflaggotry

>implying that's what he's doing

Holy fuck you guys are retards. Haven't you noticed that the Jews have hijacked White Nationalism, they turned you cucks into their personal slave army that will advance the interests of Israel and Global Jewish Domination in the name of "American Nationalism"

>/ourjew/!
There is no such thing.

>There are two different camps of jews. The leftwing communists, and the right wing zionists

If this is true, could you take a moment to explain to me a couple facts that seem to contradict your statement? Thanks in advance.
>1–Why is it that leftwing communist Jews such as Barbara Spectre, whom were the most vociferous in activating a ‘multicultural mode’ in European nations by opening their gates to hordes of anti-Western shitskins always the first to run back to Israel when the levels of violence in the European nations they imported hordes of shitskins to begin to potentially affect them?
>2– Why is it that the Marxist college professors, whom previously would criticize Israel for being an overtly nationalistic ethnostate along with any historical examples of ethno-centric sentimentalities in European history suddenly become silent on the subject of Israel?
>3– Why is it that the Israeli-American dual citizen members of our United States Congress leftwing in all matters pertaining to the management of the United States, but fiercely loyal to Israel, a rightwing ethnostate, to the degree that they constantly try to subvert the very fabric of the United States Constitution in various ways which are beneficial to Israel as a nation? The ASAA and JUST acts are just a couple that I can refer to off the top of my head, there is also that little business in SC.
>4– Why do ‘journalists’ constantly write articles about the ‘necessity’ of multiculturalism in every white nation but autistically screech whenever a similar fate is proposed for Israel? Pic Related.

Are you legit schizophrenic?

He's the Emil Maurice of the Trump administration.

You realize the Trump Administration is literally the most pro-Jewish in US political history, right?

Goes out of their way to be aggressively pro-Israeli in international diplomacy, not even pretending to be even a mildly neutral party in terms of Israeli-Palestinian negotiations.

And his economic and tax reforms are literally lining the pockets of Jewish bankers and investors with the money of middle class americans.

As you can see here, there is a clear and obvious bifurcation among Jews who are 'left wing communists' and 'right wing zionists'.

That guy was only 1/4 Jewish.

I'm mostly wondering about what moved Soros away from the Zionist perspective--you know, when he was sponsoring Femens world tour, and dropped them when they decided to stop by Israel--and moved him toward hating Israel, and especially Netanyahu

Even if you find a Jew on your side it is just temporary. You can never trust a Jew. It is in his nature to be self serving.

By way of deception we will do war

Boomers and (((KEKISTANI'S))) don't care about facts.

Yeah they're definitely different sides of the same coin but leftwing jews think they can create a jewish utopia where there is no race, no religion, and equality for all. They don't like how strict the jewish religion is and are materialistic nihilists. They buy into the delusion, some of them even breed with shiksas and raise the child with no jewish identity.

This to the max and beyond. Well spoken.

trump has been the most jewish of jew presidents. what do you mean going against his own tribe's agenda?

put the dick back in your ass faggo...you're acting way to butt hurt....shill

to fit in .

>This to the max!
JIDF detected.

>leftwing jews think they can create a jewish utopia where there is no race, no religion, and equality for all.

Are you saying that this is happening in Israel, which is where all the leftwing Communist kikes run off to when they start to get stewed in their own sauce, or are you implying that they are trying to do this elsewhere? Your statement doesn’t make any sense.

>...butt hurt
>...shill
Hold on, fella's. We've got a boomer in our midst.

This is exactly correct there's all colors of the rainbow of actual Jews. The percentage that wants to shoah everything in the West pro Zion whatever is very small. They bicker among themselves as much as they bicker with other non-jews most of the really religious ones voted for Trump. It's the non-religious atheists that are the biggest pushers of liberal degeneracy which is exactly like the white population.

Anyone have the redpill for what Miller did to his Synagogue?

Good point.
t. Californian who's gone from secretly racist, fed up classical liberal to fascistic right-winger in less than ten years of Obama's 21st century reality.

>This is exactly correct there's all colors of the rainbow of actual Jews.

If this is true then I would urge the Jews that are not obsessed with eradicating the white goyim to do everything in their power to stop the Jews that are obsessed with genociding the white goyim. Kind of like that one time when some white goyim supposedly stopped some other white goyim from genociding the kikes. If the Jews who do not wish to destroy the white race do nothing, they will end up as ashes in the real sacrificial fire coming soon to a semite near you.

What I'm saying is that some jews are die hard Trotskyists and actually believe the garbage they preach. They don't agree with the right wing ultra conservative religious racist jews.

A Jew's a Jew, Satan.

Yep.
I live in Los Angeles.
Didn't even start out racist.
This city made me a Nazi.

He's a Christian and clearly chooses American identity over Jewish identity. He's an interesting exception to the rule and yes, he definitely understands how to use his innate Jewery to support his cause and beliefs regardless of what other Jews want. He's also got the coldest shark eyes I've ever seen. I wouldn't want him mad at me.

Very well explained and you are probably correct

Goebbels came back as a Jew. To beat the Jew you must be the Jew.

Jews get into financial/political gain conflicts with other Jews all the time, user.

He grew up in California
>realised Whites were actually quite an open and friendly people to him & Jews
>experienced how awful 3rd world Mestizos are
>decided to champion White America to stop in become a Mestizo shithole

Basically he hates Mestizos more and realised Whites aren't that bad and are the best protection against the 3rd world hordes. He's a Jew who put aside the 2000 years of antagonism & muh six million and realised that Whites are the best host and best bet for the Jewish people going forward, and that Jews should defend them. That idea has always existed in theory, Miller is just the first Jew to actually believe in it and do it.

>Whites are the best host and best bet for jewish people going forward

THIS!!!

I'm a very pro-White Jew in a super Leftist city and I feel like a prophet of old, begging my people to see the error of their ways which WILL lead to their destruction of they do not stop.

People think I am legitimately crazy but I'm convinced that stopping this shithole migration fetish is an existential decision for the American and especially Jewish people in the West.