Steve Bannon claims the president's lawyer paid off 100 women he had sexual encounters with

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5266313/Steve-Bannon-said-Trumps-lawyer-took-care-100-women.html#comments

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/fcc-launching-a-full-investigation-into-false-ballistic-missile-alarm-in-hawaii/article/2645868
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hi

No he didn't. He said they took care of them; as in got them to stop lying over threat of law suit.

Based

>Bannon running his fucking mouth again

>The Chad President
H U N D R E D S
O F
W O M E N

hahahahhaha
I mean who the fuck cares he didndt pay hookers in his office did he
These shitheads really try everything huh

Bannon was the source of most leaks before he got canned

fuck em

Based Bannon

It's all under control.

>Bannon was the source of most leaks before he got canned
huh? and why?

SO WHAT ?
ATLEAST TRUMP IS NOT KILLING BABIES WHILE WEARING BLACK ROBES WITH CURVY DAGGERS
OR IS HE ?

Chad president

You deny your president's virility?

>H U N D R E D S
>O F
>W O M E N
Plus his model wife.

This dude gets some fucking action. I'm literally jelly

Bannin is a chink plant

"FCC 'launching a full investigation' into false ballistic missile alarm in Hawaii"

washingtonexaminer.com/fcc-launching-a-full-investigation-into-false-ballistic-missile-alarm-in-hawaii/article/2645868

ben forgot to label the grass

I migrated illegaly !
Just try and catch me !

So, what are you supposed to do when the nuke alert isn't a troll? Califag here

Trump is a nigger

>Bannon
et tu?

Few sources are now claiming that a U.S navy ship took down a missile within a few thousand km of Hawaii. They are testing the debris for radiation now to see if it was real or just an out of control test with no warhead.

hopefully die quick

didn't the MSM hate bannon because he was literally hitler like a couple of months ago?

Pray

Ah, there he is. The (((Steve Bannon))) he always claimed not to be. Death to traitors. The war is more important than the fame and fortunes of the warriors.

Checked.