Be Kosaku Kawajiri

>be Kosaku Kawajiri
>emotionally isolated from wife and son
>still tries to get jacked to save marriage
>socially inept?
>things aren't going so well when suddenly oops gets murdered by David Bowie
>ghosts are canon though so you get to watch the killer enter your life as you and win your bitch back over
>ohfuck.jpg
>see son's surveillance shit
>son has been watching you not have sex
>doublefuck
>fast forward
>watch the creepy motherfucker take a bath with your kid
>blows him the fuck up
To exist as Kosaku is to feel true pain.
>suddenly arrow
>pierces your body and gives him a new ability
>your ability
>tfw some vampire dick confirmed that was possible like 11 years ago
>suddenly time was rewound
>brings kid back to life
>Bowie tortures him with the ability for a little while but eventually leads to him getting caught
>BtD was Kosaku's last-ditch effort to save his family.

>pierces your body and gives him a new ability
Its not his body though is it, Kira stole his face, not his body.

Stop trying to force your head-canon, I bet you're the same loser from general threads.
Kill yourself

There is nothing in the manga that supports this theory. Kosaku Kawajiri died a meaningless death just as he lived a meaningless life.

OP is also one of those dumbfucks who thinks Kosaku was inside Cinderella when Kira actually dragged him inside

one thing I dont get is how cinderella put like a time limit on the face mask or something or how kira even knew about cinderella.

>how cinderella didn't put like a time limit on the face mask or something
Probably she was too scared to try something

>or how kira even knew about cinderella
Maybe his father is aware of Morioh's Stand users and told him beforehand

The canonical answer is Araki forgot

1. Because Cinderella is a business.
And
2. Kira always keeps tabs on what's going on in his hometown.

Go back to Facebook, fag

It's a public business where the owner literally claims to be able to change your face.

>literally claims
She doesn't, but if you're not careful the abundance of wiki-readers will start to think she does

must've been some dodgy translation then,my bad

>a serial killer is a better husband than you
>women are attracted to serial killers

It's not that they're attracted to serial killers; it's the fact that Kira is assertive, dares to do things.

Women hate passive men that do nothing and allow life to do with them whatever they please.

I don't get why he suddenly fell in love with her after the run in with cat plant

>>pierces your body and gives him a new ability
>>your ability
>>tfw some vampire dick confirmed that was possible like 11 years ago

This part isn't true. Kira didn't steal his body, he only stole his face.

Kira finally found a woman he doesn't want to blow up

What? hell no
He wanted to kill her as much as any other woman. He just contained himself.

What the fuck is with this manga and this kind of things.

Fuck Jojo to hell, this is why I didn't bother with the original, it's literally when incapable artists try to get emotional response in a cheap way.

Am I wrong? Unless there is some serious equally savage retribution stuff this is just an in-creative cheap tactic.

It's like Akari considered the possibility, but dropped it.

>it's literally when incapable artists try to get emotional response in a cheap way.
what the hell are you talking about

> this is why I didn't bother with the original,
again, what?

>Unless there is some serious equally savage retribution stuff this is just an in-creative cheap tactic.
you've completely lost me and not just on your english
probably cause he knew he was gonna die and it was gonna be kinda sad so he didn't want to make it more sad.

>probably cause he knew he was gonna die and it was gonna be kinda sad so he didn't want to make it more sad.
That or he realized Kira is supposed to be a horrible villain and didn't want to make him sympathetic.

yeah,it's sad enough her falling for him and from her perspective having him just disappear one day

>sympathetic
I dont think that was it, kira was already felt charismatic, way more than the main cast.

Jojo's story, the first one.

what about it?

>Women hate passive men that do nothing and allow life to do with them whatever they please.

;_;

>OP is also one of those dumbfucks who thinks Kosaku was inside Cinderella when Kira actually dragged him inside
See, I read the manga first a long time ago, and I did not know this.

I thought Kosaku was at Cinderella to try and fix his failing marriage, and that's why he was there when Kira barged in. Otherwise Kira would have to drag a man off the street within the few seconds that Jotaru was following him.