CHELSEA MANNING

What does Sup Forums think of Chelsea Manning running for Senate in Maryland?

cnn.com/2018/01/13/politics/chelsea-manning-democrat-senate-in-maryland/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/local/md-politics/chelsea-manning-files-to-run-for-us-senate-in-maryland/2018/01/13/6439f0d0-f88c-11e7-beb6-c8d48830c54d_story.html?utm_term=.76ffff018784
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All I know is women don't look like that in real life.

A sad day for America.

Bradley Manning

No. If you're too unstable to determine which gender you should be when you grow up, you shouldn't be running the country.

terrible idea.

She did determine her gender. It's not like she wants to be a man again. Takes courage to change that.

Nobody's murdered that traitor yet?

Born Bradley Manning. A boy. With a penis. Transgenderism is a mental illness.

This fucker hopped on the transgender bandwagon to align himself with a powerful social group.

He didn't determine his gender, he's still a man.

Bradley Manning was a here but Chelsea is a joke.

It's so off its rocker that the LGTBQHGT will disown it once it gets up there and starts speaking.

Looks like HE is pretty sure and comfortable of HIS gender in this picture from 2009 via wikipedia.

I hate the fucking spooks but Bradley Manning is a fucking moron as well as being a mentally ill fruitcake.

You can determine gender. You can't determine chromosomes (sex).

Someone who lives in their own fantasy world, does not need to be leading others. Sorry Bradley, but I do not want to play make believe with you

Fine, then gender is a completely meaningless concept and not worth my attention.

When I address someone I'll address them by their sex and I 'll treat them accordingly. I don't give a flying fuck what sort of delusions are going on in their head.

Sex = Gender

Google agrees.

if there is the most soy looking soyboy I have ever seen

He looks sort of fruity.

Our next president

>Be Marylander

Kill me

Gender is how you view yourself and how you express yourself.

same. PG county here.

Fruity? He's a full blown tranny faggot

They mindbroke him so bad that they realized they couldn't go any further, so they let him out

That's called a psyche.

People who are transgender have a broken one, we call that psychotic.

>donkey flag
Check your privilege.

MKUltra victims are bad senators.

Me too where at?

Great news. I'm stoked to see the left become over run with trannies and gender queers running for office then they lose everything except the sjw vote. Not electing them means they don't believe in empowering underrepresented minorities. Hope we see more. It all but garuntees the loss of the silent majority.

College Park

Does this boy actually have a golden # necklace on!? WTF!?
Shoot it.

The fucking TRAITOR?

Being transgender is worth a red flag. Being a buddy fucker is worth a bullet.

42% lads, be patient.

Since Maryland is going to have a democrat anyway, we need to meme him into office. It'll be funny when a Senator cannot get a security clearance, he won't be able to be on most committees.

Let's do this!

>this shit again
Look you faggots, it's very simple. 'Sex' is your genitals, while 'gender' is a collection of biological and social attributes that are associated with a biological sex and for most people act as indicators of it (e.g. high heels are considered women's clothing).

What this means is that sex and gender are separate and can be different from each other, which is why we have people like traps and trannies.

he should kill himself when he loses

Needs to either always wear turtlenecks like Laura Dern did on Star Wars to hide 'her' adam's apple- or get a trachea shave.

Upper Marlboro

That faggot got me permabanned from twitter. I called him a degenerate and said he deserves to be thrown off a building and he retweeted me and responded "Ummm.......no!". Instantly I got thousands of angry responses from shitlibs because he retweeted my tweet. They even reported me to the FBI for "death threats" although I did not make any and then I was banned from twitter.

Is nobody going to comment on how puffy those nipples are or how much she looks like a man?

Please tell this to your President so you can be beaten.

He could grow up to be the 2nd trans first lady.

Isn’t he a felon, who can’t be trusted with internal data, and would likely steal votes and resources from the DNC’s other candidates. I absolutely believe he should run regardless of his criminal past.

Niggers

He should have gotten the electric chair or at the very least a lobotomy + life imprisonment.

>'Sex' is your genitals, while 'gender' is a collection of biological and social attributes that are associated with a biological sex

So biological sex == gender, thank you for agreeing.

I can relate. It's a pattern everywhere, people speak up against tranny/trannies and suddently tons of liberals are out to get you, they think they're totally justified. One called my employer up and tried to get me fired. I don't troll or insult either, my comments are always coolheaded and professional because I know it's a touchy subject.

All I have to say is "No I don't agree with this" to have my fucking life threatened with unemployment. This makes me hate trannies more than anything, their existence has created problems for everyone. Just by existing.

Felons can't run. #FakeNews

I think she has been court marshaled and dishonorably and will therefore be unable to get a clearance making her unfit for office even if she gets the votes

so?

>she
fuck off with that gay shit. It's a faggot who LARPs as a girl.

mentally ill individual shouldn't be allowed to run for office

I wont be voting for "her".
t. Columbia

hang youself

This trans person is running for Congress from my district. Looks more fem.

Your Bra Strap Is Showing BETCH !

Nice Try......still non passable even though you stuff and tuck.....

LOL

DICK PICK OR THE OPERATION NEVER HAPPENED !

LOL

>156623718

According to Wapo being a felon doesn't prevent you from running in Maryland

washingtonpost.com/local/md-politics/chelsea-manning-files-to-run-for-us-senate-in-maryland/2018/01/13/6439f0d0-f88c-11e7-beb6-c8d48830c54d_story.html?utm_term=.76ffff018784

OP NEVER HAPPENED

LOL

STILL MANNING UP IN THE MORNING

The Glowing Boi

BEHIND THE FOUNDATION

HINT HINT

Yeah exactly.

CHELSEA YES!

no

his name is bradley manning and he has to kill himself

Ahhh come on nigger, you'd be doing your country and service

This here is the only answer. I'm so fucking disappointed in you faggots.

no

01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01101001 00100000 01101011 01101001 01101110 01100100 01100001 00100000 01100111 01100101 01110100 00100000 01110100 01110101 01110010 01101110 01100101 01100100 00100000 01101111 01101110 00100000 01100010 01111001 00100000 01100010 01100101 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101100 01101100 01100101 01100100 00100000 01100001 00100000 01101110 01101001 01100111 01100111 01100101 01110010

Fucking uppity nigger

That's not freedom of speech.

That's called freedom to say only things that I like.

Otherwise you "die". (financial death, and since you can't live without money anymore, you die)

have a boner now

John McCain got clearance, and he was a POW, which are specifically denied intelligence clearance in the military and not promoted to a rank which requires clearance.

>a boner
What are you, 12?

Wouldn't be surprising considering thats probably one of the biggest age groups on this board

>underage &and
M O D S

Just more proof that trannies do it for the attention

>oh I guess I'll run for senate now

Remember when degenerate politicians were shot? Goddam what happened to us?

you know, i actually thought this was a good thing Obama did.

but you cannot allow that fag to get any kind of clearance again. He cannot be trusted. Hopefully other senators gas him on the spot if retards of maryland actually vote for this freak.

>&and

>being this new
Serious question nigger, how did you find this place?

I hope she wins. One of the last true patriots to ever serve in the American military.

I was told this is where minorities larp as white people

I like your thinking

>What does Sup Forums think of Chelsea Manning running for Senate in Maryland?
Please no. My state is fucked enough as is.

Fucking tranny degenerate

Ahh, WELCOME!

There are Virginians who are dumb enough to do it. Maryland's probably got the same kinds of morons

It's true, we're a hopelessly cucked state.
We only got Hogan in office cause of an off election year and the fact hes a RINO shill/Business Democrat

WTF is it with these "celebrity" politicians...

first you get a reality TV star as your President (though at least he ran a big business empire/has management experience)

next there is talk of a chat show host running as his democratic rival... because she made a nice speech at the golden globes re: the current trendy issue of sexual harassment

and now this monstrosity, who is famous for being behind a leak of intelligence data and being trans... is also going to run for political office on the basis of being a bit famous

How can he run for senate when he was leaking classified information on top of having a Dishonorable discharged what just because he decided he has a pussy

>What does Sup Forums think of Chelsea Manning running for Senate in Maryland?

i think its a psy-op, and that manning was tortured and brainwashed

FUCKING THIS
he's a Manchurian candidate

>WTF is it with these "celebrity" politicians...

The conspiracy part of me wants to think it is because the elite know they are losing power and they are propping up these candidates as a form of circus to try and keep the masses entertained. It is painfully obvious that our current order is on its last legs but then again maybe there is no conspiracy just a bunch of desperate attention seekers who see a failing system and a chance to make more money.
Either way we are fucked.

I would vote for him/her if she promises to destroy the CIA and NSA. I want a true transparent government once again.

>Takes courage
You spelled demonic possession wrong

Fucking why? Now the libs have to either run against a trans anti war anti Trump victim of government oppression. Or they have to back a batshit crazy traitor who got MK ultra'ed and had his dick cut off by the DOD for leaking state secrets.

It's a win win for us. These freaks are only good for the left when they are in a parade or on a talk show. The second they start wanting actual rights or authority that the left is accountable for they will turn on them faster than a feminist will turn on a beta orbiter.

just because you go about making words mean what you or whatever group makes up doesn't make it so.

how fucking new are you?

Congress members don't have security clearances. An election win is what grants them access. Most of them would never pass a legit background check.

Blacks are pretty conservative. Doubt they'll vote for this freak.