Struggling to give the red pill

sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2016/gender-lines-science-transgender-identity/

A liberal on facebook threw this article at me, and I've been puzzling over it. It's most likely full of shit, but most of the red pill shit on this topic just kind of glosses over the specific points of their "biological basis" claim and just says there isn't one. What's a good way to pick this shit apart in that point-by-point way libcucks shit themselves over?

Other urls found in this thread:

hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2010to2014/2013-transsexuality.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tiJVJ5QRRUE
youtube.com/watch?v=m951x1-nbNs
scientificamerican.com/article/study-says-brains-of-gay/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Someone should really tell you. Too bad no one will.

The claim isn't that there isn't a biological basis, it's that it's caused by something defective and thus isn't a thing to be celebrated, normalized, or promoted because it is a disease or condition in the same vein as schizophrenia or bipolar disorder.

No fuckin kidding. If I could just get over this wall I can probably get the guy convinced, I just honestly never gave enough of a fuck to get that deep into this bullshit so I don't have all the buzzwords he needs to actually process anything

"It has been conclusively shown that hormone treatment can vastly affect the structure and composition of the brain; thus, several teams sought to characterize the brains of transgender men and women who had not yet undergone hormone treatment. Several studies confirmed previous findings, showing once more that transgender people appear to be born with brains more similar to gender with which they identify, rather than the one to which they were assigned."

Seems like the paper is claiming that biologically fertile borne women can have male brains.

hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2010to2014/2013-transsexuality.html

This is one of their sources. It shows that the amount of identical twins that "have the same trait" still isn't the majority. I'd say that at least implies a good amount of nurture/environment.

Bump, this is a better thread than the million shill threads

Haha. In all honesty we cant let him have the nuclear codes

Tell him to watch this. You should too.
youtube.com/watch?v=tiJVJ5QRRUE

>appear to be born with brains more similar to gender with which they identify

>APPEAR

that's all you need to know user, did they had an encelography (or wtf it is written) of them as newborns?

You can easily weasel you way out with the debate of nature vs norture (and liberals LOVE giving an almighty role to norture)

Also if you want to analyze deeper this question, i strongly suggest to watch Hjernevask (you can find it on youtube or find a torrent seeded by a lot of Sup Forumsacks)

youtube.com/watch?v=m951x1-nbNs

(don't remember if this specific episode deals with transgenders or the one about gays)

WARNING: this series is MAJOR REDPILL, TREAD WITH CAUTION

38 min video. Can't you be more concise?

>WARNING: this series is MAJOR REDPILL, TREAD WITH CAUTION
Can't you just point out where they prove the fundamental difference between men and women?

Its about more at my dude. Comedian doesn't buy into the sexes being the same so he goes out to gind out the truth through interviews with scientists and intellectuals throughout the western world. What he finds is that the intellectuals saying there is no difference between the sexes are flat out wrong given the data and studies conducted by actual biology scientists. Thus proving the whole transgender shit is really just a mental defection.
This documentary series actually got the gender studies institute in Norway shut down. For awhile at least.
Its a really great docu series regardless and delivers the redpill in a nonhostile, educational matter.

>its about more
Its actually about Norway*

Is there even a fundamental difference between men and women? Now that I think about it. Men are on average taller then women. And we are on average stronger. But that is just averages. So, it's like that but with our interests and attitudes, right? Men and women differ on average just like height. But it's just that, it's a statistic. Why not think there are women who thinks like men, I've seen really tall women, it makes sense.

Ha. See OP. This is another part of the docu series. It really is the best form of redpill for this topic beside images of coalition and tranny blogs about regret.

Dilation* not coalition.
Phoneposting is trash.

I remember that certified doctors study children behaviour with toys in the case of children born with unclear genitalia but that's not a good enough summary.
Find the time and watch it, faggot. You will be a better man if you don't kill yourself immidiately after watching it

>pic related

user did you too fall into depression after watching this?

as i said, find the time and watch the series

>I remember that certified doctors study children behaviour with toys in the case of children born with unclear genitalia but that's not a good enough summary.
But unless they get the gender right 100% of the times, it is just a statistical difference. And with unclear genitalia you are already dealing with freaks of nature.
Can they get the experiment right on normal children 100% of the time?

I have watched the series, many years ago. They outline no experiment, just plenty of statistical data that yes, men are in fact on average taller then women.

Depression? No. It proves our side to be correct. Its depressing its pushed regardless tho, yes.

not only that, the cousin of sacha-baron-cohen (no fucking kiddin) comes out with much much more than that

Well OP, it looks like the best rebuttal that the politically incorrect containment board could give you is a 4 hour long documentary explaining the statistical difference between men and women.
>not only that, the cousin of sacha-baron-cohen (no fucking kiddin) comes out with much much more than that
Oh really, do outline the experiment?

Lol they do much more than that. You're trolling at this point. You could always link the Dr.Money study, the original trans case where two twins were born and there was a botched circumcision so one of the twins was raised to believe it was a girl. Fucked up shit.

>it looks like the best rebuttal that the politically incorrect containment board could give you is a 4 hour long documentary explaining the statistical difference between men and women.

fresh off the boat from r*ddit I see
We used to respond in any discussions with arguments on Sup Forums years ago

Oh i 'member
wasn't there also a sudamerican man/woman with a case like that?

also:
>Oh really, do outline the experiment?

Yes, now RE(?)-watch it and GTFO

I'm unfamiliar with such a case but I don't doubt it. Shit just browsing the r/mtf subreddit is enough to show how fucked this condition is.

I'm 2 min in and he is interviewing drunk people.I told you, I've already watched it a long time ago. I don't remember anything particular revealing. And you are not giving me to them. But keep saying, I should just watch it. Why don't you just tell me how to prove the difference between the genders?

In my pic. the scientist is talking about women, does that strike you as odd?

>I'm 2 min in

Do you see pic related?

As i said i don't remember if it is in that episode or the one about gays

>What's a good way to pick this shit apart in that point-by-point way libcucks shit themselves over?
None. Gender is fluid, you have masculine and female traits, these traits on average go to either men and women. Then you have people borne with sexual mutations.
Just as you have really tall women and short men, you can have really masculine women and really feminine men. Some ewomen will be borne fully healthy and fertile, and just happen to have such a masculine mindset that they think like men. And there is really no way to disprove that user.

The article implies their are transgender non-humans. I can’t take anything like this seriously. Dogs don’t wear makeup or dresses and they certainly don’t get breast implants. They don’t cheerlead instead of compete and they don’t become nurses instead of doctors. They are fucking dogs.

There is the dirty little secret: gender really is a social construct, which is why taking hormones and mutilating your genitals makes you absolutely unjustifiably insane; you are causing irreversible damage to your body over some cunts who died before you were born’s concept of “gender norms”.
You will never be a girl, you are an effeminate man; and that is okay
You will never be a man, you are a masculine girl; and that is okay
If you hope to change this by cutting yourself up and fucking up your biochemistry, you are goddamn insane. If you hope to force other people to participate in your insanity, you get the rope.

alternative hypothesis: their groupings are unfounded, retarded, and inconsistent.
scientificamerican.com/article/study-says-brains-of-gay/
Gay men who are not transgender overwhelmingly have “female brains”. Maybe the term “female brain” is applied by humans and has fuck all to do with either sex OR gender.

>Gay men who are not transgender overwhelmingly have “female brains”. Maybe the term “female brain” is applied by humans and has fuck all to do with either sex OR gender.
Could be