So it's been nearly a year since Trump took office

What has done so far to better America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hIv-KOQ5F4A
unv.is/m.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-sexual-revolution-and-children-how-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally nothing. he has fulfilled none of his promises

he's gonna lose terribly in 2020. i predict he won't even reach 100 electoral votes.

Are you proud of yourself for that. I can just imagine you sitting at your computer, obese and sweating, chuckling as you typed that out. "Gonna get me some yous and maybe even a screenshot" you mutter to yourself with your Doritos stained mouth. As you think of anonymous people on the internet acknowledging your existence, your greasy, rubbed raw micropenis gives a slight wiggle. Maybe, just maybe, this will be enough to make up for the attention your father and the girls at school never gave you. Maybe, these yous are going to be the thing that turn your whole life around. But no. No one acknowledges your joke, it wasn't funny, you are not funny, and your existence is going to continue much as it has so far. Sad, lonely, and smelly. Here's your (you), you sad little man.

Completely destroyed the credibility of every single media outlet in America, saved the US about 3 and half billions of international contributions to foreign supranational organizations, made the shadow-state horror stories real to the population of america

Never A Dull Moment

FPBP

SPWP

Not samefagging.

piss off a fuckload of millennials
cause news organizations to go apeshit with mere tweets and as such kept the news entertaining to follow
"Trump kept the toilet seat up, CAN WE TRUST SUCH A MAD MAN WITH THE NUCLEAR CODES?!"
caused a salt surplus thereby making salt cheaper

I hate the kosher dicksucking but he's pissing off the people I hate.

>What has done so far to better America?

He gave Goldman Sachs everything they wanted, outside of that, nothing to help average Americans.

Unemployment way down
Markets way up
Pedos getting arrested in unbelievable numbers
ISIS on its heels
Saudi princes arrested (may not be directly Trump)
Tax Bill passed
Antifa bfto

And that's just off of the top of my head.

He helped the jews a lot.

Took office.

>Unemployment way down

WTF I BELIEVE THE UNEMPLOYMENT NUMBERS NOW

>Markets way up

Couldn't give a fuck, wallstreet hasn't been connected to the real economy since the 1980s

>Pedos getting arrested in unbelievable numbers

Straight from Infowars.com. Buy your filters yet?

>ISIS on its heels

Not due to Trump, Assad and Russia and Iran

>Saudi princes arrested (may not be directly Trump)

Yeah bro I guess Saudi Arabia is a democracy now

>Tax Bill passed

Yeah and raises taxes and got rid of deductions for you and me, only the rich get tax cuts

>Antifa bfto

Trumpfaggots everyone

>nothing to help average Americans.
The average American doesn't need Trump's help... directly. The average American simply needs to have the government get off of it's back and out of its way.

Didn't start any war in m.e. so far

individual mandate has been removed. whoooooooo

>The average American doesn't need Trump's help..

Right all that money should go to Israel and the big banks

Americans are just serfs for the monopoly man.

by accelerating its decline

Compared to Obama's first year??

Thank you for starting this thread to bring attention to all the great works Trump has done so far OP!

>Unemployment way down
>Markets way up
>Pedos getting arrested in unbelievable numbers
>ISIS on its heels
>Saudi princes arrested (may not be directly Trump)
>Tax Bill passed
>Antifa bfto

Golly just look at all that work OP and he's barely been President! Who knows what more great things he will accomplish in the future with just four years!

Again, thank you for starting this thread and reminding us all he has done so much for our country. I'm so happy I voted for him! MAGA!

The fact that you’re u don’t give a fuck about the market means that you have no assets in the market. Smart people grow wealth through their mutual funds, IRAs and 401ks. The fact you said that you don’t give a fuck about that leads me to believe that you’re a retarded left commie . Eat shit faggot. You’re a net loss for this country.

then why does the fed still exist?

He built the wall! jk, he can't get funding. Broke as a joke Snowflake Trump.

He ended ISIS. jk, he has done nothing. He let his Russian superiors handle it.

He solved unemployment. jk, unemployment saw its first significant increase since Obama's 7 years of consistent improvement. But everyone is getting those sick coal jobs now.

He fixed taxes. jk, this year taxes are lower for some but they will be higher for everyone but the top 1% in a few years. The tax cuts aren't permanent, but the cuts for the wealthy are.

He visited the troops. jk, only president to not visit troops in combat zones. At least he golfed over 100 times in a year as president instead of doing that.

He proved the the world that he is a stable genius. jk, people think he is retarded for saying that. And retarded for literally every move he makes.

He proved that a Jew with tiny hands can fail his way upward, right in to impeachment for treason. No kidding. True fact.

Pictured, a stable genius at work.

>The fact that you’re u don’t give a fuck about the market means that you have no assets in the market.

Yes like most average working joe Americans.

You know the same wallstreet that in 2008 collapses and it's going to happen again in about 2 years or less

Ok faggot invest everything you got in the stock market I want you to lose everything in the crash.

Slashed taxes and caused the economy to take off like a rocket.

>Slashed taxes and caused the economy to take off like a rocket.

I can't wait for it to crash

It will be great.

Sounds familiar

>Killed TPP
>Made the Supreme Court conservative again
>Gutted federal regulations
>Passed the most comprehensive tax reform bill in 30 years
>Destroyed the credibility of (((Establishment Media)))
>Triggered leftist cucks like you every single day

Fatter Vaginas

Well. Its getting a lot easier to spot the racists and dox them out so they will lose their jobs and such.

So that is a net positive.

So nothing

>literally nothing. he has fulfilled none of his promises

Then why are places like CNN and the NYT criticizing him for fulfilling his promises? Is he not accomplishing anything or is he accomplishing things you and your ilk don't like? Which is it?

Bene great MSM meltdown, all of his orders, wall has funding, taxes, him destroying Obummer's legacy.. I LOVE IT!

>only the rich get tax cuts
Wrong you lazy piece of shit. Get a job you welfare sponging leech.

>Is he not accomplishing anything or is he accomplishing things you and your ilk don't like? Which is it?

His economic """""populism""""""" is 100% bullshit

All he's doing is whatever Paul Ryan and corproate American want him to do.

>Get a job you welfare sponging leech.

I have one you cocksucking homo faggot

>Slashed taxes and caused the economy to take off like a rocket.
The economy taking off happened before he slashed taxes you mong. Trump had nothing to do with that.

Got rid of obamacare tax and lowered taxes across the board. Ill be keeping around 9k a year now thanks to him.
He could nuke half the world and ill still vote for him 2020.

>t. triggered leftist cuck

Yeah I love standard deductions being removed SALT gone, Medicaid and medicare cuts

Yeah I guess I just need more jobs. Stupid fuck

this. so much.

Eat dick homo

Fudgepacker?

But who's money will you try to steal for you and your fellow lazy niggers when everyone is broke user?

Lower taxes. The only thing that matters.

>But who's money will you try to steal for you and your fellow lazy niggers when everyone is broke user?
Trump will bail out the banks and you will be blaming niggers wow you stupid faggots deserve this.

>Wrong you lazy piece of shit. Get a job you welfare sponging leech.
You must be one of those retards who got one of Trumps cool coal jobs.

The Republican tax plan (Trump had nothing to do with it) is a bait and switch. The only permanent tax cuts are for the 1%. Everyone else's taxes are going up over the next few years and ending higher than they are now.

You Republican welfare whores are so easy to trick. Promise lower taxes now so you support higher taxes in the future because you are too stupid to think a short time ahead.

I HOPE YOU JEWISH FAGGOTS DIE IN THE UPCOMING WAR WITH IRAN

>I love standard deductions being removed
The standard deduction was DOUBLED fagatron. Get a job.
Community "organizer" is not a job, nigger.

>this year taxes are lower for some but they will be higher for everyone but the top 1% in a few years. The tax cuts aren't permanent, but the cuts for the wealthy are.
Can I get a quick rundown on this new meme? Is this what they're trying now?

Standard deductions are doubled under the new tax plan you fucking retard.

>Get a job.

So which is it faggot, are there jobs or not? Cause you faggots said unemployment is down you stupid cocksucking queer

And a part time job with no benefits isn't a fucking job

>>>/buzzfeed/

Trump has done zero to fix title IV-D, corrupt family courts and adoption courts.
Just as many US families get torn apart.
Just as many male suicides.
just as many kids get "adopted" away by probate judges.
Trafficking kids is at an all time high, not low.

They don't pay taxes. They just parrot whatever their handlers tell them to parrot.

>Community "organizer" is not a job, nigger.

Eat a fucking dick faggot. Can't stand faggots sitting in their mom's basement acting like they know the struggles of working Americans.

Yes most people (average Joes) have a 401k which is the market.

The fact that you bring up 2008 shows you know nothing of financial economics. Anyone who panicked and removed their money from the market lost a lot of it. Those who kept their money in it now have over 3 times th amount they had in 2008. You don’t get off a rollercoaster in the middle of the ride.

I’ll be investing and putting money in every paycheck. When I retire wealthy, I’ll laugh for hours, thinking how stupid you are.

Let’s say hypothetically that I lose 99% of investments (which doesn’t happen), I’m still going to end up with more money than you at retirement and be better off, because you’re retarded with finances and know nothing of economics.

That is an accurate overview of the bait and switch tax plan Trumpcucks are tonguing their own assholes over.

Get a little tax break now so you can get fucked in a few years. The only permanent tax cuts in the new bill are for the rich.

Why you tards so easy to trick?

>Yes most people (average Joes) have a 401k which is the market.

YEAH BECAUSE WE DON'T NEED PENSIONS WE SHOULD LET LE MARKET SOLVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>And a part time job with no benefits isn't a fucking job
Correct which is why you should not be speaking about taxes as you quite clearly don't pay any.

Buying/spending confidence is at all time high. At my sales job we haven't seen so much sales in decades. 30 years according to my boss.

People get comfortable when a white business guy is in office. Not when some nigger who race baits and promotes "black lives matter" and other social justice bullshit.

Markets make predictions based on what a president will do, faggot.

>Couldn't give a fuck
Thats cause youre a useless shitstain that hasnt bothered investing to make your money work for you.
>Straight from Infowars.com.
Not an argument. Also, plenty of other sites have reported on trumps pedo busts
>Not due to Trump
Funny how Trump unshackles the troops, suddenly "Assad and Russia and Iran" actually bother to get off their asses and do something about ISIS. Surely that must be it, you wouldnt be a lying faggot now would you?
>Yeah and raises taxes and got rid of deductions for you and me, only the rich get tax cuts
Standard deductions are doubled under the new tax plan
>Trumpfaggots everyone
>Leftist cuck triggered his comrades in ANTIFA are getting rekt
Absolutely embarrassing

If Social Security was private I wouldn't even need my 401k as only the government is dumb enough to receive a 0% return on investment every single year.

>I am an unemployed sack of shit
>Therefore, the fact that unemployment is down is a lie

Tax reform, Obama didn't pass major legislation until his second term. Trump did it in less than a year.

If you think a 401(k) is going to be the bulk of your retirement income, then you are worse than the most super fucking retarded shitskin.

If your 401(k) doesn't implode by the time you retire at 85, at best it will cover the taxes on any real retirement income you have.

>At my sales job we haven't seen so much sales in decades. 30 years according to my boss.
My region went from 17 million in sales last year to 28 million this years and I got an 8.5% raise. Times are looking good.

this is what wins elections

Why don't you go into specifics?

Because he doesn't even understand the talking points he's been told to parrot. He's never even paid taxes.

While I don't really give a shit whether or not you like trump or what he has done or not done..

I want to tell you one thing about taxes, while government of any country is very inefficient in the way they spend the money, atleast some of that money goes to use in the common good of all

How do you think Finland keeps it's lifestyle if not with some of the biggest taxes in the world.

There is not a single European country that doesn't let its 1% off easy, that includes all of scandinavia.

Hell, some countries are giving tax excemptions on American corporations just to get them to plant their HQ in their soil.

That's because people are confident/comfortable in spending their money again because of Trump.

There is a noticeable economy improvement that's for sure. Imagine if Hilldawg got in people wouldn't even go outside let alone spend their money.

Taxes are theft.

A bunch of deregulation and tax reform. The Dow is nearing 26,000, unemployment is down and wages are starting to go up.

He can just run on a pure economic platform in 2020.

Typical Divide and conquer.

Eat a dick you we boo fat fuck.

Yeah but I'm interested in what he says next. If he can't even go all in in this point he's gonna get fired for being a failed shill. I remember back when the talking point was "actually this tax plan hurts the poor" and when it was clear that math wasn't on their side they switched to "health care costs will go up!" which is irrelevant and pure speculation. Now it's "y-yeah but it'll get bad in the future somehow!" in which case wouldn't the taxes be changed again in this magical far off distant future?

It's amazing how night and day it was. It almost makes me wonder what would have happened if we had managed to kick the incompetent nig nog out in 2012.

Trump cut the funding to shit organizations like this coloradoyouthmatter.org all over the US.

Their purpose was to sexually corrupt children all over the US and they call it sex education

youtu.be/hIv-KOQ5F4A

unv.is/m.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-sexual-revolution-and-children-how-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679.html

>TPP is killed which would have significantly effected copyright laws and everyone's daily lives.
>Economy is doing well. So people are spending more and circulating more money.
>Unemployment just hit all time lows for the black community. Which means Trump is literally giving blacks more jobs than any other president in history. Which also means less crime from them.
>Stock market is at all time highs.
>ISIS lost all their territory.
>Prevented us from going to war with Syria and thus Iran and Russia.
>illegal immigration level is at its lowest point in almost 15 years.
>Tax breaks for everyone. The only ones who kinda got a little screwed are the upper class. Businesses and middle class will benefit the most.
>Best part of tax break is removing the Obamacare mandate that you by law must have health insurance.
>Lowered regulations for businesses allowing more jobs to be created.
>Deported 36% of suspected illegal alien gang members including 800 MS-13 gang members of which over 700 were DACA recipients. This is an over 800% increase in gang member deportations from Obama presidency.
>Nominated the highest amount of judges in US history for a president's first year.
>Saved the US 9 billion a year by doing an executive order to stop giving money to foreign countries to pay for abortions.
>Brought back the National Space Council to prepare the US for future wars involving space.
>Imposed travel ban on countries where proof of citizenship could not be proven.

>Allowed offshore oil drilling so we are less dependant on foreign oil.
>Made sure the Supreme Court got a constitution first judge that works for Americans rather than foreigners.
>Ended unconstitutional DACA
>Increased the GDP by over 3% in one year that economists said was impossible.
>
Once he ends chain mitigation through immigration reform that will be his crowning achievement of his president. The single best thing a president will have done for the US in 50 years.

Some of it, rest..

You like roads right? Or internet?

Majority of your infrastructure is tax-paid or atleast partly funded by it.

The reason why you pay to use some services while we don't, is in some part due to you paying less for it in taxes.

Though im not saying raising taxes right now would help, not anymore. Now there are too many greedy hands in between and the business has largely formed around each sector, they will lobby and resist and in the end it would be even somewhat unfair for the government to kill the competition.

>You like roads right? Or internet?
Both can be handled privately and I'm not too fond of roads.

Other than potentially a VAT to fund the military and border patrol we do not need federal taxes. The vast majority of them go to welfare.

Tax Plan
Wall Prototypes
Rekt ISIS
Rejection of Globalism
Constantly calling out the press on their shit