Don't be scared Mod roastie. You can't stop the future

Don't be scared Mod roastie. You can't stop the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

realdolladdict.com/2017/12/27/wm-dolls-163cm-h-cup-new-body/#more-37394
sexyrealsexdolls.com/
sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/tpe-sex-dolls/products/170cm-5ft7-ultra-realistic-sex-doll-sonia
sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/tpe-sex-dolls/products/163cm-5ft4-h-cup-sex-doll-with-huge-ass-nicki
sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/tpe-sex-dolls/products/170cm-5ft7-premium-sex-doll-liz-evo-skeleton
sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/tpe-sex-dolls/products/157cm-5ft2-adult-sex-doll-melody
sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/tpe-sex-dolls/products/158cm-5ft2-big-boobs-realisict-love-doll-delia
sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/tpe-sex-dolls/products/152cm-5ft-h-cup-blonde-nordic-sex-doll
sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/tpe-sex-dolls/products/148cm-4ft10-ebony-black-real-sex-doll
sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/tpe-sex-dolls/products/170cm-5ft7-m-cup-huge-tits-elf-ailrinni
sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/tpe-sex-dolls/products/170cm-5ft7-m-cup-huge-boobs-elf-brunette-doll
sexyrealsexdolls.com/products/163cm-5ft4-fat-butt-sex-doll-with-big-curves-shakira
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

holy shit mods are fags.

did they actually delete that thread? these mods are getting worse and worse.

Yesterday they deleted my thread about Brendan Fraiser's $90K/month alimony cheque because it was off-topic, even though I'm pretty sure debating the "lifestyle sustainment" clauses of divorce laws is pretty political and general divorce procedures are sociopolitically relevant.

Mod confirmed for anti-white anti-male feminist.
You leave all the other shit up and get rekt by this thread?
Yeah enjoy your impotence Mod. You can't change destiny.

The warned and banned me and moved the thread. They were the roastie getting angry in the thread.

Can I get a source on an pic OP? Looks like a sex doll. Also beauty standard and sexism are definitely politically incorrect topics.

However be careful because meta-pol threads are not allowed. Or maybe its only one meta thread allowed, I forget.

Source is sexyrealsexdolls
Of course this is politics. Politicians are already drafting laws over this stuff.
Stuff like this will fundamentally change politics.

Usually the way to avoid conflict with jannies is make it very clear in the topic of the thread what it is about and how it relates to the board. This one for example will almost def be pruned.

Make the brendan one about "how fucked are married males in the west in this age?" right in op, make it clear its a political related discussion.

Instead of just titling sexybots as GET FUKT ROSTIES or something, cite an article or talk about how it can affect the working class/married cucks or whatever in the OP.

Come on guys up your game. Less whine more shine

Nah the issue is Feminism is allowed which is essentially FUCKING WHITE MALES.
This is a technology that frees males from a socioeconomic constraint and feminism.
The moddie is just showing its bias.
Because "mens relevant issues aint politics hyuk"

Post more of pic-related.

Trust me just this once, title your threads better and they'll do better. Best of luck mate.

Thread was titled fine. It was a thought provoking question.
>Why put up with modern women when you can buy one of these?
If they get offended by this there is something seriously wrong with them.

Yeah, no. Truth that the mods here are shabbo-goyim is very well-known for years now.

Spoon feed me what happened in the last thread?

Bunch of whiteknighting sjw got btfo about sexdolls/bots and had a melt down.

Nice.

I find it kind of sad that this doll is the only one on the site at cursory glance with any sort of... reasonable... design.

What is this doll called? More pics?

>making a non-political thread on pol
>thinks its getting taken down because mod's a roastie

realdolladdict.com/2017/12/27/wm-dolls-163cm-h-cup-new-body/#more-37394

>non-political
>has a big impact on society.
Most of the shit on this board should be deleted as its not political.Yet it stays up.

I want one. Where can I purchase one?

sexyrealsexdolls.com/

>if they're not being taken down why should I be?
that's the most retarded ideology i've heard in a while.
I don't imagine the mods spend 24/7 on Sup Forums, I doubt they even go past the main page.
Yeah you're right, some of the shit even on the FP isn't political, perhaps you were just an unlucky plasticfucker.
Maybe start the thread by saying something politically related to the topic, even if its complete horse-shit, If I were looking through Sup Forums and found this among other non-pol posts this one would stick out like a sore thumb.

>ideology
stfu you dumbass chicken wing.

>ideology
what's wrong?

They had to make way for the nightly "U mad white boi" nigger posts

mods deleted the nigger hate thread fucking fast today. Too much redpill I guess

sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/tpe-sex-dolls/products/170cm-5ft7-ultra-realistic-sex-doll-sonia
sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/tpe-sex-dolls/products/163cm-5ft4-h-cup-sex-doll-with-huge-ass-nicki
sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/tpe-sex-dolls/products/170cm-5ft7-premium-sex-doll-liz-evo-skeleton

Here is a diverse selection. I've noticed they seem more realistic with darker hair.

kek

Makes it seem like you're shilling the dolls. Just an observation. I'm with you. I'm just saying.

You won't be the future if you're fucking a doll.

(((they))) want to drive whites away from procreation with white women.
its MGTOW all over again

white women already do a good job of that.

Hi rabbi

It's not irrelevant, but there's too many of these damn doll threads on poll. At least add something to it to make it informative. Show where the manufacturers area. How would a tariff on Chinese imports affect the industry. etc.

>,meme flag
>let me tell you what parts of the world are white

sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/tpe-sex-dolls/products/157cm-5ft2-adult-sex-doll-melody
>nubian princess
>looks slav
at least they tried

asian
sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/tpe-sex-dolls/products/158cm-5ft2-big-boobs-realisict-love-doll-delia

Nordic
sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/tpe-sex-dolls/products/152cm-5ft-h-cup-blonde-nordic-sex-doll

"Ebony"
sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/tpe-sex-dolls/products/148cm-4ft10-ebony-black-real-sex-doll

Elves
sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/tpe-sex-dolls/products/170cm-5ft7-m-cup-huge-tits-elf-ailrinni
sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/tpe-sex-dolls/products/170cm-5ft7-m-cup-huge-boobs-elf-brunette-doll

Those are pretty fucking ugly for $2k.

Here you go. All yours for 2 grand.

sexyrealsexdolls.com/products/163cm-5ft4-fat-butt-sex-doll-with-big-curves-shakira

i dont normally comment on this type of thing but its pretty much well known that too much of a red pill on here is terms for deletion. sage spam and strange deletions are not uncommon

There is no where else in the world where this sentence can have any context, other than on Sup Forums.

lol

The perfect future. It's so close, yet still so far away.

>Nut

Personally i'm only interested in the ones pushing near perfect realism. It's fascinating. What will it mean when there are perfect replicas of women.
My prediction: Exponential economic growth.
Increased gdp. A society wide mellowing out.

This reminds me of 1984 for some reason.

>made in china
might as well by from the source and save 2 grand

Don't be like that. Roasties will still have their place.
In the factories.

I'm almost home baby. Just wait a little longer, my love...

Only David Wayne-era Metal Church.

For you user I will give you anything.

That's virtually guaranteed to be a scam.

>women literally can't compete with this because they're too spiteful to be nice
What a fucking world.

Thats pretty much the take home message.

MOMMY

This wont happen for a decade or two after sex dolls become widespread but hopefully this will force women to change, so they are more desirable to men.

The worst part is they don't have to change that much. Just be a tiny bit more nice. That's literally it.

A. I’d be terrified of a customs seizure
B. They rarely look like the photos, like anything else you order from china

.t incels