Post best seiyuu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2c0bfc1bLIY&t=10m39s
animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1493612376
animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=12163
twitter.com/yokotaro/status/857847061265264640
aramajapan.com/news/popular-voice-actor-kamiya-hiroshi-talks-about-his-private-life-issues-apology/61189/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't post my seiyuufu do lightly user. Although I'm happy she got a main role again. And it's funny as fuck.

>not for sale

Her voice is so sexual.

Chiwa Saito

Roast me.

Post your favorite Shiozawa impersonator.
youtube.com/watch?v=2c0bfc1bLIY&t=10m39s

That faggot has as much make up and photoshop done on him as KitaEri.

In seiyuu related news, Kondo Takayuki just left his agency animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1493612376

animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=12163

twitter.com/yokotaro/status/857847061265264640
Yoko Taro really likes Aoi's latest album.

Shuichi Takeda

good VA, horrible role and performance

rate mine

You know you're getting old when most of your favorite seiyuu have gotten married and/or get few, if any, roles anymore

amazing, love the mingos

mah boi

Whatever happened to Itou Shizuka? Haven't heard her in anything in a while.

Belial in seven sins.

>Takeda

>gaijin transfer student

Is it me, or did they just basically base Asmodeus' personality entirely on Chiaking?

I love Aki Toyosaki!

>mfw this season

We're still stuck at 2 roles. Nothing announced so far for Summer and Fall.

this hage

Yuu Kobayashi

What went wrong?

You all may of your own personal best seiyuu, but to me Kanae Itou is the best and no one is even close (though I do like Miyuki Sawashiro and Maya Uchida).

I plan to write her a letter of how much I appreciate her work for all these years when I see her in 25 days. I will have a friend write it in Japanese so she can read it.

She trying to look like Horie now?

Recently his hair.

Which anime? Rokudenashi? Isn't she just a side character there?

My one true seiyuufu

>You will never have Hayamin, Noto-chan and Rie Tanaka as your imouto, onee-chan, and okaa-san.

Just kill me already.

Seven Lively Virtues

Kamiya's voice matches his image.

Ah Sin Nanatsu no Taiza. It's not on my watch list this season which is why I didn't know.

How do you feel about these two?

Great, now you're making me pick that up.

She looks like asanagi character

boots and cats and boots and cats

Is he the guy who got exposed having a secret family while pretending he was single all this time and was looking for a 'lovely woman' to share life with?

>Graham Aker
my main man.

Yes

Put your security in my hands.

oh god he looks in pain. what did he had to say for himself?

>oh god he looks in pain
Maybe his daughter is too heavy for him.

Nothing much aramajapan.com/news/popular-voice-actor-kamiya-hiroshi-talks-about-his-private-life-issues-apology/61189/
He doesn't explain why he had to act like he was single. Most popular VAs are pretty private and don't talk too much about their personal life so even if news came out of their martial status most people won't react badly.

Pretty much apologized about not talking about his private life and moved on from it.

He really should just shave his head. But he won't cause he can't do that without Mafia Kajita making fun of him.

Without Taneda Risa, this isn't a seiyuu thread.

>Aki Toyosaki

I just really want to hear her normal voice, like one she used for Aoi Kunieda in Belzebub.

I'm still shocked Nao Toyama and Haruka Tomatsu are not getting so many roles lately. Too many new VA's in last 2-3 years made me full of despair! I do have 2 new VA which I like, but there are so many similar that I have no idea what to do.

Didn't know Toyosaki has a fang.

>Risa
>Taneda

Here I come my waifu!

Remember, don't bully Taneda. She is love, she is life!

Wonder how she felt about voicing such a role?

Aoi is an angel.

Nakamura
"Well, now I know where you're looking when you're talking with someone."
"You're just staring at empty space."

more of these...
>inb4 too lazy to look it up myself

A tripfag made them, but I forgot who it was.

Or you can make them yourself.

I made it myself user, because Kanae Itou has no other fans willing to do it. I will have a less crummy looking one soon hopefully.

This little QT

My seiyufu

Obligatory.

My kokujin

What happened to her? Five years ago she was really hot, now she's barely in anything anymore. And she's not even 30 yet.

Also, is it me, or is Taketatsu rarely in anything anymore?

Good taste, really underrated here. Do you like Corpse Party, by any chance?

Her normal voice is the squeaky one.

The man, the legend.

I can't believe he is gonna turn fifty this week.

You What?

Is he /our guy/?

No, he's happily married with children.

>she is life!
Not for much longer.

That's surprisingly good. Yamazaki Takumi is still best Shiozawa available though.

are seiyuus considered 3DPD?

Of course not.

>this new

Some of them are

Without makeup he looks like an NPC. How could someone even notice him?

Recently I was binging old episodes of the hyakka ryouran radio and I was pretty surprised by her voice.
I was very high-pitched, nasal and pretty annoying to listen to be honest. I guess I just assumed differently because of her height and looks, but instead I got this gap moe thing.
I don't mind her as an actress though, and her power level seemed to be pretty decent as she was able to keep up with Aoi.

Just another job. It's not like it's the first time she voiced a lewd character.

>It's not like it's the first time she voiced a lewd character.
Indeed.

>bad form
I don't get it.

She's not doing push-ups properly.

What's wrong with them?

Dumb knife ear has her ass in the air like she's trying to get lucky and attract an orc, plus her arms jerk mid-motion, the pushup is supposed to be one smooth motion instead of looking like you're heaving your upper chest up and down.

her beret was formed like shit