Swedish government is scapegoating the russians

Swedish government is using propaganda to pin swedens crisis on Russia.

dr.dk/nyheder/udland/svenskerne-skal-klaedes-paa-til-krig-katastrofe-og-terror-hvis-krigen-kommer-folder

>Swedish government has started sending out war preperation pamphlets out to all their citizens
>Pamphlet warns and "prepares" swedes for war or other national crisis.
>Pamphlets openly prepares Sweden for war with Russia indirectly blaming them for Swedens sorrows.
>Sweden haven't recieved these pamphlets since WW2
>Sweden is not a member of Nato, so Sweden has to defend themselves.

So Swede bois, are you ready to dive into combat against the russians to defend an Islamic Sweden?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WnAvNdVyJB0
youtube.com/watch?v=VyBPAz1H-lU
youtube.com/watch?v=cyPsqsH8I4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wonder how many actual Swedes will defect rather than defend a bunch of niggers and mudslimes.

I really hope they put all the pakis on the frontline. It would be a quick way to get rid of them. I just hope it doesn't come to war first.

Also Russians, are you Фyки мaлчикa ready to be mauled by the Super Tropper Swedes?

Muslims can't enlist in Swedens army, they are protected by refugee and imigrant laws.
Swedens men are forced to enlist in combat.

I will gladly die for the caliphate of Swedistan

i'd go inna woods and just russia take over.

Sweden has been dead for years anyway.

Swedish woods are fucking great though

That's the spirit! En taro Allah and en taro Tassadar brave kuffar!

Believe it or not, Sweden used to be a major military power greater than Germany, Poland and Russia. They were always outnumbered and outgunned, but they had Assabiyah ("Unit Cohesion") and so crushed their opponents on the battlefield.

Unfortunately, it seems Sweden has fallen far from where it used to be.

youtube.com/watch?v=WnAvNdVyJB0

Are they fucking serious

>Pamphlets openly prepares Sweden for war with Russia indirectly blaming them for Swedens sorrows

t. logic man

Be careful, Vlad. No man in St. Petersburg is save from Sven.

Sweden is confirmed to declare war on Russia within the next few years

I really want to know why. Best guess is that Swedish government probably found out that there are some muslim republics existing at the south of Russia and wants to annex them for cultural enrichment.

lol

smells like a psyop

they do some saber rattling here at the russians and vice versa from time to time too. Training on war readiness though is just fine. This seems a bit extreme. You are just shown what to do in a bomb attack here when you are a kid, just get to the nearest bomb shelter that's all really. They are all over the place here, from the cold war. A few times a year you hear the bomb alarm goes off and then they take they show the children how they are going to do this

I find it hard to believe but I'll watch your link and learn.

Better bring out those hordes of дpyги again.

You've recieved the pamhplet haven't you? Or are you a muslim who don't have to go to war?

Kill yourself, Vlad.
If R*ssia declares war, all of Scandinavia will stand behind Sweden.

Here's a pleb introduction to Sweden.

youtube.com/watch?v=VyBPAz1H-lU

Denmark is doing it too. Our minister of defence is a super retard and a EU pupet.

I can reveal to you that it's because of EU.
Everyone in Sweden and Denmark know that Russia won't annex us. But because EU is mad at Putin for not being their puppet, they are trying to push the nordic countries into war with you.

I sure as hell won't die for some faggot swedes.

I said Scandinavia, not Finland.

I cant come up with a single reason why would Russia declare war on Sweden. Almost nobody here gives a shit about Sweden and doesnt even knows a single ebin meme about muslims and cultural enrichment.

Hate to break the news, but you are kinda in the way.

ok blol

As stated in the article I posted, Sweden haven't had war pamphlet since the cold war. But yeah, it's defenately a EU psy-op.

Russia won't declare war. And I'd rather be in a Russian union than in EU.

Thanks.

>than in EU.
Have to agree with you on that one.
Move up north, we're in NATO but not in the EU.
Added bonus of lusekofte, bunad and oil.

Well you faggots sure as hell can die for each other.

I mainly meant in the extension of Sweden using Finland as a land shield against russians as they have done for ages now. I'd just let the russkies cross the border in lapland and aid them in their invasion of the caliphate rather than die stopping them from doing that.

Stupid danes, we had liberate both herjedalen, jemtland and bohuslen at this point while the assholes capitulated and told us to go back. Fucking lazy ass pork niggers

Yes, let the men with guns and tanks freely walk through your nation. It surely worked out the last time.

Or we can join in on the fun and burn down the cancer faggots to the west who fucking loaded trains full of sand niggers and send them here, when the fucking law states they need to detain them and register the niggerswhere they are.

Well, if Russia agrees to those terms, I guess you can have your cake and eat it.

>they are trying to push the nordic countries into war with you
Perhaps I'm not right or don't know something, but it seems to me that EU kikes cant want real all-out war within borders of Europe. They are always up to cause inner instability, crisis, divide and infighting, etc, but war with external enemy that unites nation and hardens men is completely against their plans on what must be done to European people. So it must be mere fearmongering to influence public opinion.

>reddit spacing
>Land shield
Sweden was neutral in ww2 and ww1.
Before that Sweden conquered much of the baltics and poland and invaded russia in the 1700s.
Yes, Finland was subjugated, but it wasn't used as a shield.
Your point?

>let the men with guns and tanks freely walk through your nation. It surely worked out the last time.

Never happened tho.

If Russia moves in, you're first to go. I think Finland is a member of Nato though, so all countries are obliged to help you, which cannot be said for Sweden.

Our minister of defence claimed that it's a good war tactical position and that you are mad because EU don't want to trade with you.
There's also an ancient meme claiming that you will try to take Bornholm from us - our minister of defence is trying to revive that rumor too.

The last time they did it they were invading Finland and yes we did stop them. If their only goal is to invade Sweden, what stops us from aiding them in doing so? You guys haven't annexed Turkey even though you launch attacks from their soil.

actually makes a bit sense, blame russia but the treat is what the (((eu))) can come up with in the future, part if you want to break out of the union.

We know abit about that....

Unions are cancer

Sweden has a bunch of arabs and niggers that wont work like good goyim and the Jews in control of Sweden are hoping to gamble that they can use them to invade Russia and start yet another mutual massacre of the goyim.

External enemies don't unite nations but rather intensify fractions. The Aztecs, the Spanish Civil War, the Hundred years war, World War 1, conquest of India, Opium Wars, etc. etc. etc. Look at Bush and Iraq. Not even when fighting a shit nation unopposed, was the divide healed.

If you say so user.

Calm down now, pikkuveli. It's past your bedtime.

fractures*

everytime a shitskin attacks a swede is an act of war, everytime a shitskin jews welfare and contracts its state terrorism, would gladly help the rus and genocide half the country just for good measure tbqhfam then lease them gotland just to fuck with the (((eu)))

You may not be in the EU, but you're still in the EU.

It's likely you're doing them a favor.

Kek. We always capitulate against the trendy ideology of the time. We're an avant garde nation.

Because Russia is a threat against the global bankers. EU is just a sheltering institution for big firms. Whatever is profitable you can be sure EU is in favor of. You only need to read the 1973 danish EU treaty once to see this.

America and rest of Nato will wage war against Russia the second they walk into Finland. It's sad really.

Actually you bring up a good point.

Russia could either back the Far Right or it can back the Islamists. If one of the parties turns them down, the other will gladly accept the offer. There are two fifth columns in Europe that can be exploited.

Wasn't that the whole point of the cold war? Don't actually fight with Russia on account of the nukes? Sweden thinks there's no more nukes? You got nukes don't you?

Finland is neutral like Sweden.

Government is pushing anti russian propaganda because they became acutely aware of just how shit our military has become after dismantling it progressively since the 80's.
Russia's military reforms and materiel upgrades paired with aggressive displays of disregard for Swedish airspace, together with annexation of Crimea and cyber warfare all have contributed sven politicians to realize that maybe we do need to have a defense. Both military and civic.

I've heard once that the government of Sweden was blaming the Russians for the crimes and sexual assaults commited by migrants.
How true is this?

>Sweden was neutral in ww2 and ww1.

lel, sure thing Sven. They were neutral in selling arms and providing resources for invading armies while getting rich like the jews they are

>but it wasn't used as a shield.

No they just forced most of the able bodied men to fight their imperialistic wars because the swedes themselves were absolute shit in fighting and left the homecountry of those men to suffer in poverty and starvation. When the Russians did come, they left Finland completely undefended because, hey they were only killing Finnish civilians.

protip. The men who fough wars for Sweden during the 1700 were Finnish conscripts and German Merceneries.

I was about to say, if Sweden was gonna to war against Ivan the one Ally you would want is Finland. After you guys fugged them up in the winter war

nope. i hope the russians dismantles the media the first thing they do when they invade. hate them more than anything.

I'm not sure about this, but I think they have to move through Finland to get to Sweden?

They're burying the Nords alive. Worst union ever.. Kalmar 2.0 when?

It's actually a very good way to get people on board to boost the military

haha id be laughing at the government in the face and tell them to send in the shitskins

They forcing your military to hire 80% black women like they do your police?

>I think Finland is a member of Nato though
No.

Kek.

They can take Stockholm.. BUT THEY'll NEVER TAKE ASTRID LINDGRENLAND!!!!
REEEE!!!!

Kek, now I'm kinda hoping they DO declare war.

This times a thousand. I agree fellow Aryan.

Fuck you Sven! We have already had enough problems thanks to you filthy fucks so keep us out of your nigger problem and not provoke Russia to come teach you a lesson through Finland!

>>Sweden is not a member of Nato, so Sweden has to defend themselves.
Russia will answer the Swedish question.

I don't mind it at all. I find it highly unlikely that Russia would start shit. And considering the strategic placement of Gotland, NATO has a big interest in defending us if they want to keep their Baltic bros safe.

But it is still not a bad thing to have people ready for disasters. Telling people they need to be able to feed themselves for 1 week during a total societal logistics collapse is not a bad thing.

They can't nuke Sweden, they need Sweden as a tactical point - at least that's the official narative.

Send all your huwhite boys off to die for no reason while Muhammad inseminates all the huwhite little girls. Genocided.

TOP Kek, Sweden.

And I am saying in this retarded hypothetical situation; I'd rather aid them in their invasion of Sweden (making a pact like USA has with Turkey), than die defending a bunch of faggot swedes.

Of course the situation is different if they intend to annex us too, but this scenario is only about Sweden preparing for a war against Russia. Do you get it now?

No, but they are actively trying to push women into the military, lower standards etc.
Most women quit during training due to the demands still being too rough for their fragile modern female physique.. The only women in the military are the ones that are more manly than the average recruit from the start.

But they do rally ethnics and religions.

They're actually admitting to having sorrows? Which sorrows are they admitting to?

Oh, swedes are prepping for an imaginary defensive war. I thought they were gearing up for an imaginary invasion of Russia. My mistake.

You must provoke them.
For accelerationism.
For the actual war on Swedenistan.

I hope at least that your military will turn your enlisters into nationalist like ours does.

Probably very.

This. Even Denmark hates your media.

Atta boy.

Lel. I just assumed this since US, Canada and Denmark has troops in Finland. Guess EU and US really IS afraid of Russia.

I'm not a Swede you fucking todler fundler.

You can be pretty sure that Denmark will join you in war.

Fuck no !!

kek. Here these last years some chicks have started to go in the mil because the guys are there so they want to hang out.... typical women

It's been up here several times, the generals are speaking against it. You can't have them there, it only reduces combat ability. Enough of them an then it's all hopeless. They don't need to go there, we have to. They just go there for the guys......

what is this fantasy larping thread

>Swedish government hyperbolic about Russia

This is every year since WWII.

>Sweden haven't recieved these pamphlets since WW2
>Sweden is not a member of Nato, so Sweden has to defend themselves.

I'll tell you exactly what's going on because I had family inside the previous conscription system.

OLD SWEDEN: Mandatory conscription, one year (about) of service, starts being downsized every year because of costs, politicians start murmuring that it's all useless we should just have a standing army. Decide to end the conscription system, literally destroying all equipment including mobilization stores (weapons and armor in case of invasion).
This is important. It's actually the point.

INTERIM SWEDEN: A standing army. They can barely fill up the positions. They can't offer enough incentives to get people interested. Minimal army that can't even perform the functions assigned, everyone inside the system (I had family there too) doesn't have a clue what to do years later, the hierarchy is nonexistent.

NEW SWEDEN: By fear mongering about Russia they hope to rebuild the entire conscription service and probably join NATO outright. We've always been an "ally" (joined all but in name).
The entire point of all these years of bullshit was predicted by my uncle on the inside. They tore it all down to motivate buying all new stuff. It's a gigantic fucking scam. Because they're all in bed with the companies that will get the new equipment orders. They sold entire compounds of buildings for 1 SEK to their developer friends. Trucks, tracks, tanks, all sold in ridiculous deals.

Do you guys let them take combat jobs?

50% russian internettrolls with vpn. fun to lurk though

>This. Even Denmark hates your media.
understandable, can barely watch it anymore. they are so full of shit. it's all left leaning and that is not what swedistan needs right now.

this pic might be relevant

>US, Canada and Denmark has troops in Finland

No you fucking don't. You guys have troops occationally participating in training exercises which is fucking normal. Finland doesn't have troops stationed in the fucking USA even though we have soldiers there receiving training due to these exchange programs.

>mfw Sweden attacks Russia expecting NATO to help and we just watch them get bent over and sodomized by Vlad

Best possible outcome for Sweden right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=cyPsqsH8I4M

This guy gets it.

>Do you guys let them take combat jobs?

It's all a LARP. Who the fuck are we ever fighting? Nobody. As soon as there is a fight they'll all get mysteriously pregnant or involved in a sexual abuse allegation and be unavailable to fight.

Men inside the system basically follow the Pence rule already, my cousin personally knows two women who worked up the ranks by alternately sucking dicks and then stabbing people in the back (being rewarded with a promotion for her poor feelings).

Career military women aside, I did my conscription with perfectly fine women. It worked out exactly like you'd think though. They were inexplicably always in the heated tents of the central command, with us guys hauling heavy equipment around the dark winter landscape. Pure coincidence of course.

Knew a butch military madame once. She was so brute. Whenever she got drunk on Mjöd she tried to have her way with me.

Climate changes.

This. Spam Cyкa блyят in Prime Ministers email. Wait for him to publicly announcr himself as victim to Russian hackers.

I think the idea is to have at least 1 female in every unit, to ensure being approachable by locals.
I have no idea if this is the case or not. But I think they essentially have the same duties as the men.

Why do you have the asexual flag?
Did Hiroshimoot add more memeflags?

Can confirm.

Why not just seperate the sexes?
Honestly, I don't think voting should be allowed if you haven't served your time.

Read the Pamphlet Karlson.

Actually sounds extremely plausible.

Well, you'll always have a friend in Denmark buddy.

Kek. I'm digging this angry Fin type.

Fun fun fun.

What? First off Russia puts out just a smidgeon of the CO2 that China + USA does, and wouldn't Sweden be one of the least concerned countries on the planet about global warming considering the sheer quantity of snow you guys have?
I feel like you're trolling me but I wouldn't put any level of retardation past Swedish politicians.
Uhh.. and why would Russia causing climate change require a military response?

In sweden also women enlist in the army.
> beautiful strong sporty blondies
Russia won't stand

>japan
>11%
Did we maybe cucked them too hard?

Haha, we have linguistic officers for that. Smart, cheap and efficient to just use women.

Kek

I'm assuming that because of this, army morale for the Swedes would be an abysmally low.

>Kek. I'm digging this angry Fin type.

Can't say I'm digging your stereotypical dumb Dane routine.

>you guys
Denmark haven't had snow in many years.

Also, Sweden is afraid Russia will invade because Sweden is a tactical point. Sweden thinks Russia is at war against EU, because EU keeps sanctioning russian trade, because of the whole Ukraine deal.

They won't do anything user, and they are only in the way and hog resources. Come war and they will cry, call their friends and tell how horrible it is.
Spread their legs for the enemy because this is what they do.

They are not made for this, so they should not be allowed there either. We had one when I served, a horrible ugly one. As time passes and you only see men she starts to be not so horrible anymore, and she knows this. Prolly porked half of the men there. No they have no room

if sweden start a scandistan war I would join the russian. Fuck sweden.

So their sorrows are an imaginary invasion that hasn't happened yet and Denmark not having enough snow?