Why are minority white shitholes like Texas and Florida praised as "based" states while actual based white states like...

Why are minority white shitholes like Texas and Florida praised as "based" states while actual based white states like Pennsylvania, Indiana, Idaho, Wyoming, Montana etc barely get any attention?

You got punked by Comcast into electing their orange puppet.

Texas is based. Stay mad yankee cuck.

id take the orange puppet over our joke of a prime minister any day

texas is not. i'm moving out of the south. Yankees accept me please

how could texas even fall that low, what happened?
it's one thing to have some "enrichment" in your major cities, that's every western country, but having vast (border) swathes of land where there's not a single white person? just...

You got punked by George Soros' into electing his faggot twink puppet.

You are a nigger.

White Southerners' proximity to blacks makes our white identity stronger. We don't get the luxury of telling ourselves blacks are equal because we see their inferiority every day.

>Texas

They’ve been infested for so long with spics that even “based” Texans are just civic nationalist cucks who don’t mind getting cucked by BBC as long as it has a southern accent. Florida is filled with Jews and other vermin, but the panhandle whites are actually pretty based.

Christ, looking at that map makes me loose all hope. Is the world even worth saving anymore? The barbarians have taken over.

no one lives in the mountain west

We’re the only state in America that matters.

>Pennsylvania
>Indiana
>idaho
>Wyoming
lol those states are irrelevant shitholes

Two words. Anchor babies.

I'm not, but even if I was it would be better than being a fucking Leaf.

If Florida is such a shithole why do so many people from places like Pennsylvania, Indiana, Idaho, Wyoming and Montana move here?

Every fucking winter the out of state tags flood in like the plague.

At least their faggot twink doesn't throw America under the bus for Israel and then claim "America First"

Pennfag here and I agree

cause the white people in florida and texas are far more red pilled about minorities

Problem with the really white states is they are so blue pilled because of that

like everything else niggers make it a shit hole

besides the summer florida is a pretty nice place

Please, gib winter asylum.

Want to really get the almonds churning?

Compare these maps to average snowfall maps.

Beautiful 100% dark red West Virginia take me home country roads

I hear Texas is nice and warm cheapish land too.

Florida is already way too overcrowded don't need more migrants legal or otherwise.

Because we can shoot feral shitskins in FL without having to worry about going to jail or getting sued.

Summer lasts 10 1/2 months in FL.

I love that all the >%50 white pink places are all native american reservations.

>barely get any attention
t. millennial faggot
did you drop your pacifier?