Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oldowan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madrasian_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soanian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acheulean
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clactonian
truthopia.wordpress.com/tag/bassou/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What are you trying to say with that image? It's pretty disrespectful just FYI...

Niggers are the missing link, it's pretty obvious to non-niggers

don't fall for the yakub bullshit theres other tribes at the same time as those humanoinds but they where more industrious.

Dude...

Stop

Calling

Them

The N-word...

Like, get your fucking point across without the racism, not everyone wants to hear it.

He's saying that niggers are a subspecies. There's nothing disrespectful about calling a cat a cat, is there?

If it shucks like a nigger
If it gives like a nigger
It's a nigger

Fuck off nigger

*jives like a nigger

Black "people" are the what's missing between homo erectus and homo sapien.

spotted the redditor.

what are you talking about nigger?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oldowan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madrasian_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soanian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acheulean
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clactonian

Eat shit you cocksucking faggot

Apes have pink skin just like

nigger detected

How is a word racist?

They arent actually. It has been traced that humans descend from Capoid african race (Obongo is most notable example of these, yes, your black president is as far from murrican negroes as chink for example) while Congoid race (average negro you know) is separate branch entirely.

My mind is blown. The ultimate proof for evolution is walking among us. The missing link! Weve got most of them already in zoos or jails call em what you want

If the person saying the word intends it to be racist and the person the word is addressed to feels it is racist I think it is safe to say it is racist.

>router cycling to change ID
You ShareBlue faggots probably learned that from here

No such thing as the subhuman, goy

However, I think it is more likely you are shareblue

>deflection
Dumb tactic, first week?

Now who's deflecting?

Are you me?

truthopia.wordpress.com/tag/bassou/

Absolutely

Well, what are we doing?

>...and the person the word is addressed to feels it is racist I think it is safe to say it is racist.

muh feels

Feelings become objective fact in the liberal world.

Nothing and everything

Dude, just stop it. If you keep poking fun at blacks, they're going to come in here and fuck shit up just like they did at H&M. Do you want that to happen?

That can be interpreted different ways. If something is identified as an object, then it is a fact.

Nigger are Niggers, they deserve to enslaved, pick cotton on the plantation and be cleaning the house, and Niggers are stupid, smelly, and digusting.

>implying that hasn't happened already

They're not. No species just stops evolving in that way. Whatever thing was in between homo sapiens and homo erectus is gone.

This is evolution in a nutshell, people.

Blacks stayed in the same environment, so their evolution would have been minimal, while all the other races went to new environments, which caused them to evolve away from the earlier version.

When a population is living in the same environment as they've adapted to be in, they evolve at a slower rate.

Niggers are just a unevolved species of humans, there is, people.

Social media was naively thought to be a good thing but it. Has become the greatest tool for racist Nazi propaganda ever created...

Facts can't be racist.

TV has been propagandizing us for decades. Now the propaganda has just been democratized.

>this pasta still gets (you)'s

Oh. I was wrong then.

>dat tiddie