Can we have a 3x3 thread?

Not with taste that bad.
0/9.

>

Hello friends

6/9
3/5

Sure.

What are you guys currently watching aside from seasonal shit? I'm currently watching Welcome to the N.H.K

2/6
Favorite: Perfect Blue
Least Favorite: Watamote

1/2
Favorite: LotGH
Least Favorite: Tatami Galaxy

OP here, I'm watching Aria, SZS and Giant Killing (plus jojo and gintama)

Just finished Seikai no Monshou. Watching Seikai no Senki, House of Five Leaves and Oniisama e

Thinking of getting into oniisama, how good is it

3/3
5/6
4/4
2/7

Pretty good so far. I'm 15 episodes in. Right now out of all the Osamu anime I've watched so far I would rank it just below Ashita no Joe and The Rose of Versailles

You and Dezaki are on a first name basis eh

The surname comes before the given name

Wait sorry that's my fuck up. Tired as hell

4/6
4/5
4/4
2/2
1/4

Also I'm watching Monoke, Noragami Aragato, and Yuri on Ice, and rewatching Aria, Spice and Wolf,and Princess Tutu

Watch a few more OP/9
5/7 -Eva -Moe
7/7
6/7 -Eva
Yomigaeru Sora
8/9 -Hyouka
5/7 -Eva

I hate to be that guy but you need to pick smaller images, if you cramp it up with huge images it turns out shitty

I see top left all the time in these but i still dont know what its from

That's nobody's fault but yours

yeah I know. I gotta fix it

Which one should I watch first Berserk or Ping Pong? Deciding for my next show

Ping Pong is good and short, Berserk shouldn't be high priority.

I loved Tatami, is it anything like it

They are alike in that they are good

Well they had the same director, so i am hoping it has the same level of wit and creativity that tatami had

I definetly like Berserk more, but as the other user said, Ping Pong is much shorter and completed. Never watch the 2016 version or the movies when you're going into Berserk. The only adaptation worth watching is of course the 1997 tv series.

I really should get to bed. I have THREE (3) final exams tomorrow.

2/2

2/4
-Aria, Fate/Zero

7/7

I haven't watched a backlogged anime since around Christmas. Been mostly watching Tokusatsu now. Really enjoying Jetman, and may finish Gaim at some point.
2/2

3/4 -Watamote
3/4 -Aku no Hana
2/2
3/3
5/5
6/6
What is bottom left supposed to be? There are a lot of anime with cake in them.
1/1
3/4 -Kill la Kill
3/3
Is King Gainer any good? I'm not a huge Tomino fan, but the OP has been stuck in my head for almost a decade.

5/6
4/5
3/3
6/7
7/7
5/7
3/4
4/7
8/9
6/7

Whats top left

Only Yesterday.

3/8
Nice post
7/9
4/8
5/7
5/6
12/13
7/7
8/8

1/3
+- K-On, 0079
-Hyouka

>that Omoide Poroporo
Nice.
3.5/5
+Omoide Poroporo, Eva, FLCL
+- K-On
- Hyouka

4.5/6
+ Uchouten, SAC, Haibane
+- Shirobako, EoE, Haruhi

I should get back into reading manga, I have a huge backlog.

Hmmmm.

3/4
+ FLCL, Kaiba
+- Natsu no Sora, Tokyo Magnitude

Is the Saikano OVA any good? I've only ever seen the manga recommended.

I dont get why some skip the first few

I work up from the bottom, user. Those people are more likely to still be in the thread and to engage me in conversation. Also I get tired halfway through and stop.

What's your TV bottom left supposed to be?

Why don't you like Hyouka user?

Rate others.

Mushishi.

I didn't like the characters, or the plot. I also (controversial opinion here) didn't particularly like the palette choice of the show.

2/9

4/9

5/9

5/9

4/9

6/9

5/9

7/9

7/9

Is that good user?

Palette choice is a pretty understandable complaint. I think the show is visually incredible but I can see all the brown being off-putting.

You've almost seen every show in this 3x3 thread?

no thats who no one got super high or super low.

user, I'm guessing you're a newfag to these threads.

It's liked/seen, not seen/9

got it my bad

I don't even mind brown, but nearly every scene has some degree of color filter tinting. It gives me a headache.

pls go gentle on me

2/2
2/2
2/2
2/2
>What are you guys currently watching aside from seasonal shit? I'm currently watching Welcome to the N.H.K
CCS.
5/6.
Is Grimgar any good? I only listened to it's soundtrack.
5/5
Is the cake from K-on?
1/1
8/9
7/7 anime.
4/4
3/3
4.5/5 anime.
Terrible.

Fuck off

If only your ability to crop images were as sharp as your tongue.

I was going to rewatch Mononoke last night, but the power was out. Instead I just taped the DVD case to a piece of string and jiggled it around. The animation was better than I remembered.

I'm surprised to see Last Exile here. The first time I watched it, I thought the opening drone of the techno-bagpipes would be the most grating sound I'd ever heard—but then characters started talking.

I appreciate your dedication to the art of the shitty 3x3, but if you want to commit, you need to load it with 100% terrible shows. The good news is you're 8/9ths of the way there.

I thought of a pretty funny wisecrack about Kare Kano, but since this is Kare Kano we're talking about, instead I'm just goi

I'm a big fan of the anthology format used in Space Dandy. Every week, you got to see a new director with a unique style and artistic vision utterly fail to squeeze even an ounce of entertainment out of the same terrible premise.

Your so-called "4x4" only has 13 squares. But I understand, of course. It probably took four whole squares just to fit in that corpulent moeblob at center.

A lesser-known fact is that Shirobako's Tarou is based on and shares a seiyuu with Saruta from episode 10 of Paranoia Agent. Shirobako and Paranoia Agent E. 10 have something else in common as well, in that they both eventually degenerate into a barely coherent, scarcely animated mess, but at least Kon did it on purpose.

By my estimates, the average viewer of Revolutionary Girl Utena will spend almost an hour of their life watching Utena climb up a flight of stairs, or about the length of two episodes. Those two episodes would still be better than the rest of the series put together.

3/3
4/4
3/3
3/3
6/6
6/6
3/3
6/6
4/4
4/4
3.5/4
4/4
7/7
4/4
3/3
5/6

5/7
5/6
3/6
9/9
5/7
6/7
5/7
5/8
8/8
7/7
5/7
7/8
5/7
6/7
4/6
6/8
8/8

2/2
2/2
3/4
5/6
5/5

Ping Pong is better than Tatami Galaxy imo, but they strive for different things. Anyway, you should definitely try It as It's short and really addicting, you will finish in no time and will then lament the fact that there's so few episodes of It.

Berserk is pretty good as well, but as the other user mentioned, there's no end in sight and the Golden Age is the only arc adapted properly. Remember to watch the 97 version and stay away from the movies and especially from the CGI shit.

I remember watching this on locomotion decades ago.

Grimgar is super good. Character design, facial mimics, dub and of course backgrounds are all top notch.

Superb taste. 10/10.

Good stuff, but I don't know what bottom-mid is? help?

I liked KonoSuba too, but it's a bit gimmicky to be in my top9, and the second season was just lazy. except for K-on, love those choices.

EXCUISITE, except for Kiki. Nothing fucking happened. If you need a Miyazaki, isn't Naussica just better all around?

and what is the OVA bottom left? is that from the bebop movie? it looks familiar but I can't tell.

not bad at all, if I could have a 10th spot it would be Steins;gate

>hyouka
>bakemonogatari

I just can't get into those shows. they're pretty, and great waifu bait, but the pacing is just so strange.

fucking good choices, user.

We can do better.

>Is King Gainer any good? I'm not a huge Tomino fan,
It's an extremely 'Tomino' show. So I can see it putting you off if you don't like Tomino. However, it's 'fun Tomino' and not 'everyone dies Tomino'.
6/6 anime
2/2 manga

>It probably took four whole squares just to fit in that corpulent moeblob at center.
Hey don't talk about my wife that way.

>except for Kiki. Nothing fucking happened.
I wouldn't say nothing happened. Certainly it's more slice-of-life than just about any other Miyazaki film, but things do happen.