Only unevolved men love their parents

Only unevolved men love their parents.
Only unevolved men want to have children.
Only unevolved men are attractive to women.

not loving your parents is probably the most disgusting, nigger-tier shit i can think of

mummy's boy spotted

absolutely
dont see the problem

Joe Rogan is a faggot loving tranny dick sucker

t. guido

>only good people have children

hahahaha. no. also I had a vasectomy. if that bitch wants my gold nuggies she can drink that shit til the cows come home any nobody gonna tell her shit about no infertility

does she wipe up your cum cums?

wrong
not loving your children is worse

look at these fucking losers
guy, if your mother is a piece of shit, fine. but most of them aren't. and when they die and you bury them it's the worst feeling forever. it's like you can't enjoy anything anymore. you're not sitting there crying every day, but everything is just lacking.
true
but i can see that a lot of these people are acting like they're not loved when really they are loved

Kys faggot

if I'm honest my dad doesn't love me. he can die of aids for all I care

If someone doesn't have sorted out close family relations, thats a red flag for me when it comes to dating. I cant imagine not talking to brother and parents and loving them to death

Not even remotely political. Report and sage.

/thread

I must be high maple nigger is right again wtf?
sage then shitpost faggots

alright
mine didn't either. we barely ever made eye contact when he was alive
to this day, and im almost 40, i wish we did more things together.

True that

what if one of your parents molested you as a child and the other parent covered for them? could you imagine not talking to them in that case?

that's a very low chance
go to a support group
don't comment on families because you got a crazy bad shake and i'm talking low low frequency bad shake
this isn't a shrink board and the fact that you would go down that road here just shows that you still have to make it about you. this board is not a blog

and for half these others people here. do you not see what i'm saying? you have to love your parents. but we have super-sensitive young men like wooooow my mom took away my xbox

guy, get a fucking grip

"Unevolved" Need to breed to evolve. Reconcile this, faggot.

Only unevolved faggots post shit like you just posted, faggot.

Explains why you are a faggot

kys shill

The face of the eternal virgin, aka nu-pol.

Lol hi sven parent hating op i hope they didnt do anything to you

Tesla?