en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gretna_Green
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

With muh dick

No, she would make a good stripper

I second that

>inb4 the drawing if pregnant, water broke Anne Frank

The world needs sandwich makers

Yes

You can tell she just wants to get fucked.

anne frank 2, jewish revenge tho
watch out

Nah let typhoid do the trick.

I LOVE YOU JESUS CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST

You mean Tay Sachs?

If by gas, you mean completely make up a false narrative for the goy to eternally victimize the jews, then no, I will not gas a person that did not exist.

No, the troops needs stress relief

lol good proxy

I would fuck her nonstop for days if you know what I mean

You rang?

In real life, nobody on /pol would have the guts to actually do anything to anybody.
Soft, fat, white queers and pedos -- that's /pol.
None of you bitches will ever do shit.

No I wouldn’t, she is good for breeding

she wrote her diary with a pen that wasnt even invented at the time she wrote it Jews are so advanced

>None of you bitches will ever do shit.

Chill pal ;)

>making more kikes
>good

gtfo

Id gas all kikes. But that one is a fake cryptokike. Not anne frank.

Otto frank would be 40 having Anne. Mother would be 26 for first child and 29 for second. This is in fucking early 1900s when everyone had 6+ kids starting in teens. They waited til they were 30 and 40 to have kids.

Fake diary, fake children, typical jews.

where's the pregnant anne frank copypasta?

This. It's all fake

Would impregnate

Literally what problem does Sup Forums have with attractive jewesses?

Same

they make more jews

>Would you gas this kike?
No I'd send to to a concentration camp, then transfer her to another concentration camp and let typhus take it's course. Waste of gas.

What's the sauce on this?

Nothing because it's BS

so edgy
I hope you an hero

must be on your screen mate it was clean when i sent it

Equally as edgy

this
they are neet nerd virgin just like most saint in christ religion . and they think they have god frog call "kek"

No, concentration camps were a stupid idea.

I need Sup Forums to rate this outline for an erotica novel starring pregnant Anne Frank that I wrote.

pastebin.com/htx8ZzPr

I never care a bit about this kike, but since some cunts start shitposting all those anne frank sexual fantasy and r34, I have conditioned to get an erection when I see her picture, wtf.

Good

This isn't good, you guys are making me attach to a kike loli.
Now I have to beat my meat during office hour to calm down.

Make sure to imagine her nine months pregnant, begging to be cummed in so she can jump-start labor.

that's it, i will stop monitor this threat

>pastebin.com/htx8ZzPr
i like it gonna wank to it later

You know you can't leave.

Thank you

Well I'm using my friend's wifi, so I guess I'll just go ahead and post it.

I am genuinely in love with Anne Frank. She was a beautiful, witty, and graceful young woman whose light was snuffed out far too early.

I frequently fantasize about being Peter van Pels hiding with her.

Oh god, just imagine deflowering that sweet girl on a lazy Amsterdam afternoon, lying and learn what each other's bodies were for.

Now imagine nine months later, she's got a massive bulging stomach from carrying your child inside of her and it seems like she’s gonna pop any moment now. Her popped belly button makes it look like she's got a giant third boob where her stomach once was. She waddles around and can barely move half of the time. She's developed an insatiable craving for your dick and you've likewise developed a taste for her pussy. You’re both cooped up in an attic all day have nothing better to do besides fuck like an unsustainable third world population. You lie down on your back, she strips off her almost comically too small clothes and kneels on top of you. She grabs a hold of your rock hard cock, inserts it deep inside of her, and begins to ride you like a stallion. You feel the pressure from her incredible weight and huge round belly bearing down on you but the indescribable pleasure of her tight pussy throbbing on you cock negates any discomfort. You sink into her beautiful soul, into that secret place where no one dares to go. After 30 minutes, you and her are both moaning with ever greater intensity, you know it won't be long now. Suddenly, you feel your cock shaking like a V-2 rocket and the orgasm reaches it's climax as your cum literally explodes like an 88mm AT round inside her Sherman tank, blowing the turret right off. You and her both join as one, souls screaming from the sheer ecstasy. As the elation wears off, she lies next to you. Too exhausted to do anything else, you simply hold her in your embrace. In that moment, there is no family squabbles, no Nazis, no war. Just you and her, watching the sky turn pink with the setting sun.

You dream of the beautiful face you have found in this place. So soft and sweet.

One day you will both die and your ashes will fly from an aeroplane over the sea.
But for now you are young and all you want is lay in the sun, and count every beautiful thing you can see. Love to be in the arms of all you’re keeping here with you.

What a beautiful dream that could flash on the screen in a blink of an eye

Suddenly, you awaken from your slumber to the sound of a bloodcurdling scream. You open your eyes to darkness, it takes a split second for your vision to readjust. You feel lonely and cold. Another shriek knocks you back into reality. Anne sitting next to you, clutching her belly, face contorted from pain. A foul smelling fluid lies pooled on the floor around her mid-section. Your hot dirty fuckfest has brought on labor. she cries your name, begging for help, begging for you. The noise. She’s louder than a line of Louisiana Tigers giving the Rebel Yell right now. You raise your finger to your lips to tell her to be quiet. But the agony is too much for her to bear. You’ve got to do something or else it will awaken the entire neighborhood and with it, the Nazis. Suddenly you remember the bulge in your pants. You’ve got morning wood. It’s not the best gag, but it will have to do. You stand up, squat like a slav, using her belly as an impromptu stool, grab your still cum-crusted cock, and shove it right inside her mouth. At first, she tries to scream even louder in surprise, but your circumcised 100% Kosher dong blocks her windpipe, reducing her screams to a barely audible gurgle. Suffering from unbearable pain, she bites down on her your meat with each contraction. Now you’e in pain too. With each contraction, she bites down harder, it feels like she’s gonna tear your cock right off. Eventually, the pain subsides for her and she doesn’t bite down as much. Now it seems almost as if she’s starting to enjoy it. You can feel your child kick on your testicles. Clearly it’s excited too. Suddenly, your cock starts to shake like a V-2 again, you pull it out of her mouth just in time. You bust your steaming hot and sticky load, blanketing her like an incendiary carpetbombing of Dresden. Semen stains her mountaintops (all three of them), along with her hair and most of her face. She quietly giggles from the ironic amusement of it all. You giggle too

Then a look of sharp pain shoot across her face. She’s having your baby. You wish you could bear all the pain for her, but all you can do is sit and watch. You look down at her vulva, still oozing with cum from that great fucking you gave her a few hours ago. You can see a head of black hair poking out. You fear that she’s gonna start screaming again, much to your relief, it seems that she’s gotten better control of the pain, thanks to you. She begins to softly moan, it seems as if instead of experiencing excruciating agony, she’s experiencing an orgasm. You can’t help but grin as she keeps pushing. As more of the head becomes visible, her moaning intensifies. Finally a small head emerges from her vagina. You can see a face wrapped in an umbilical cord. A small pair of hands grab the head, she weakly tries to pull the head out. You put your hands around the head and begin to help her pull. Desperately, she goes into the next contraction with all of her energy, and pushed with everything inside of her. She feels everything. She feels shoulders and hips and feet all slide down inside of her and pop out in one long push, with a rush of fluid behind it, and it feels amazing. She throws her head back with a rip-roaring orgasm that penetrates the very heart of her soul.

You look at the newborn now lying on the floor and see that it is a boy. You have a son. Perfect, perfect in every way. He begins to stir and you realize he’s about to cry. After all that’s happened, you don’t to given away to the Germans from the wails of a newborn. You gently lift him up and place him on Anne’s semen stained mountaintops. The baby quickly finds the breast is soon sucking happily. Semen, blood, amniotic fluid, breastmilk all mix and fill the air with a strange scent that while repulsive, is also extremely arousing. You can’t resist the urge anymore. Your mouth land on top of Anne’s opposite breast, sucking first your own cum, but then her tasty milk. You look into her eyes, she’s somewhat annoyed, but too exhaust to really care. A gust of wind coming from a hole in the wall blows through, cooling both of your sweat-drenched bodies, but also disturbing the little one. You’re afraid he’ll start shivering. You look around the dusty attic for something to keep the baby warm. You settle on Anne’s fur winter jacket, having sat unused for the past two years. You know Anne will definitely not be happy that you ruined her favorite coat, but it’s for the best. She hasn’t been able to fit in it for the past nine months anyway. You carefully wrap your little one in the coat and hand him to an exhausted Anne, she continues to quietly feed him. You notice the dead silence for the first time, not even the other occupants of the Annex, mere feet away in the next room, were roused. You feel a sense of relief. You’re safe, for the moment at least. Eventually you curl up next to her quietly and begin to doze off. Your secret sleeps in winter clothes. Tomorrow, you can find a way to explain the night’s events to your parents and hope they don’t kill each other. You can somehow find a way to get your little bundle of joy to safety. But tonight, you just rest, your first night as a family.

Oh god, just thinking about this is making me rock hard. The hardest I’ve ever gotten. Oh, I think I’m gonna… I’m gonna-

*Cums in Diary*

She died of typhoid fever, like most jews who were supposedly "gassed"
Sage this stupid shit

Did she really ever exist?

Would Sup Forums gas this kike?

Yes

>Otto frank would be 40 having Anne. Mother would be 26 for first child and 29 for second. This is in fucking early 1900s when everyone had 6+ kids starting in teens.

Anne was born in 1929, not in the 1900s.

>They waited til they were 30 and 40 to have kids.

Ages of marriage and birth of children have fluctuated over the centuries you idiot. They definitely tend to be later with the upper and middle classes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gretna_Green

This thread went to a strange place

fuck off faggot

Shitposter pls

There are a lot of normal people here fed up with the current political climate and endless propaganda everywhere we go.

>Sup Forums is now full of normie
strange time, indeed.

Already did. Much autismo, smelled like gefillte fish

Is Sup Forums even that edgy anymore? We went from gas the kikes race war now to it’s okay to be white

been planning a comeback for hundred years, not enough Nazis left. Fuck it, Musels hate kikes as well, got to make due with what u hav. Allush smackdat

Whoa

Yep, burgers are weird. I'd gas it asap

why are there so many anna frank dreamers out there.

She is dead for long time and she died on Typhus... if I only would find her mass grave, I would send a gram or two to jew... err you.
Hitler was a good man

there's literally nothing more powerful than a beautiful jewish woman

Who dat?

Anne Faggot Jew Maria sucks cocks in hell and Frank fucked her asshole.

wow rude

Ida Roland, Richard Von Coudenhove-Kalergi's first wife
The woman his mother disowned him for loving because she was an actor, and only let hm back into the family once he created the Pan-European concept
In a way, she might have caused the destruction of Europe

actually made me laugh thanks user

Yes.

Duh. Online racism and expressing your pent up feelings and edgy opinions on anonymous image boards is cathartic.

Interesting. I’ve never heard of her

no i'd liquid in her

Poo pls

?

You’re a poo in the- oh wait, I misread your flag

you must admit, she is beauitufl

I like a jewish girl with thick dark hair, dark eyes and light skin. A normal sized nose is a must

No

humans are attracted to what they cannot or for some reason it's prohibited obtain, this can take many forms

Has anyone on Sup Forums ever actually read the full, unedited version of the Diary of Anne Frank? She writes about discharge in her underwear and how she couldn't fathom how a baby could come out of that little hole between her legs or how a man could possibly "get himself in there".

It's so fucking weird. We never read the book in school or learned shit about Anne Frank, but I decided to read it on my own when I was about fourteen years old and to this day, I remember all those passages about her going through puberty, the boy she had a crush on, and her musings on sex.

I don't know, when I look at pictures of her, I never think "That poor innocent child murdered by the Nazis", I just think "That girl was thirsty as fuck".

Well take a seat user because boy, do I have a story for you.

When I was twelve we read Anne Frank's uncensored diary in history class. It was pretty boring at first but when we got to the part she fantasizes about a baby coming out of her tight vagina, I got the biggest hard-on of my life. Literally made my dick diamonds. Luckily this was at the very end of the school day so I managed to keep my boner up long enough to get home and hop into bed. Spent the whole weekend masturbating to the thought of Anne Frank pregnant and giving birth. Best nut of my life.

I'm almost 24 so that means I've been masturbating to pregnant Anne Frank fantasies literally half of my life.

Unironically this.

Anne Frank is symbolic of all that was tragic in the war. The cold-blooded cruelty, the destruction of innocence, the rampant racial prejudice, the utter indifference of the rest of the world to the suffering. And it makes me hard as fuck.

>whyte pipo do sumfin
>*does something*
>gets jailed/killed

kek

I would love to but i couldn't since there were no gas chambers

>It's so fucking weird. We never read the book in school or learned shit about Anne Frank, but I decided to read it on my own when I was about fourteen years old and to this day, I remember all those passages about her going through puberty, the boy she had a crush on, and her musings on sex.

She didnt write it.

Incorrect. The right way to discuss this is to describe a circumstance in witch there are no legal repercussions so it all comes down to morality of it.

All white people suddenly gain the license to kill any non white in their country. This happens through the world. So, do they have the HEART to kill?

I think yes. Not all obviously, but a lot of us would. And that is nothing to be ashamed of. This whole white nationalism thing isn't about some psychopathic desire to see suffering, but to make different couture's stay in their little corner of the world specifically to AVOID conflict.

So that we can all focus on things like careers and women rather than conceal carrying pistols because of invader enemies lurking about.

Personally i would point a rifle at a migrant. If he gets the message and leaves i'm happy. If he chooses to fight, i would shoot. Would i cry in my bed over what i have done? Maybe. But i would still be right, and i would get accustomed to it. Just like any rookie soldier transitioned to veteran.

Your problem is the fact that you're still a brainwashed and blind cuck, or degenerate, or mixed so you attack your "enemies" online with claims of virginity and weakness even tho you have no real proof ether way. But it feels good to call them losers.

That makes you no better than a Sup Forumsack who wouldn't kill for his country. Make no mistake tho, the right wing revolution is cumming and you will stand aside or you will be killed. Just give it 10 years.

No but I'd definitely take her back to my camp if you know what I mean