What a beautiful group of young blossoming women

What a beautiful group of young blossoming women.

t. potatonigger

>irish
>white
Pick one

I can't fap to this. Has the Shamrock Isle really sunk this low after getting a pajeet ghay PM? Alas and alack!

who are all these men?

Slide thread.

You just know the Irish love Red Robin for the bottomless fries.

Nah its an American picture.

You don't even have that option. You're just not white full stop.

Women ? There are several men on the picture. They are soyboys but they aren't women.

And sage, there is no real point for this thread to be on Sup Forums.

Whiter than a potato nigger.

Why does that one guy not get a wig to cover his helipad sized forehead? Why are there regular men there? Are they their boyfriends?
I have so many questions

This is easier to fap to than the women.

He actually said it lol.

>las vegas was a nuclear weapon deal
>they got it out and hid it to avoid heat
>set it in hawaii
>set timer for 38 minutes same amount of time for a missle from NK to hit hawaii
>through an act of God nuke doesn't go off
>they have to call off threat when the bomb fails to detonate or does detonate but only results in small dirty bomb maybe a block or two in size

Nope. That's a Jewish picture bredge.

You would think at some point before the male pattern baldness was that advanced there would have been some sort of a decision to make. Like either rethink the whole tranny thing or buy a wig or something.

Bunch of video game speedrunning autists at AGDQ hanging out.

Proof there's a link between autism and trannies.

look at the top of that dudes head

Shit taste. Go out more

La creatures.

Oh my god, this is the ugliest photo I have ever seen. :(

The bald one is my waifu.

most of the people at this table aren't actually women retar learn some context before you post

*roastie tranny

Guess we can add "breakfast" to the list of things you faggots will get triggered by

No one is triggered in this thread except for you. This is entertainment. Like one of those shows on TLC where an 800 lb man shits his pants and then gets surgery.

that jewish forehead. perfect on a shekel

god damn those bitches are hideous

Def vaginal birth.

okay i'll let you have the 300 pound hambeast. hope you didnt miss the bulging black tshirt

Nuke it from space.

why are these things allowed to live?

Watch that transphobic talk comrade.

But that's just Jeffery Jones in a wig?

kek

HahahahaHAHAHAHAHA
HOOO HOO HA HA HA
My sides!

Is he okay?

Oh ya I'm sure. Thats why your whole political ideology is just to get big daddy govenrment to make them stop, right? xD

He was alive when they degloved his face, wasnt he?

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuu-

I've fucked 450 with a cute face, it's really not as bad as you think.

As opposed to yours which is to get mommy government to spend MY money on your hormones and castration.

That's disgusting. I would be unable to maintain an erection.

>that bald tranny

Maybe if naitonalized health systems werne't shown to be objectively better in every metric not measure in units of conservative fee-fees you'd have a point, but as it is you're literally just holding us back because you're offended other types of people exist lol.

And, you know. never really refuted that those were your views, so my point still stands regardless of subject changes

KEK
E
K

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Hitler wanted to avoid this

is that thing this thing?

My views on trannies aren't really political or economic. My view is that there is a group of confused pitiable human beings looking for hope and being peddled fools gold by a predatory medical industry that pumps them full of dangerous and expensive drugs and then mutilates them and leaves them sexless abominations for the rest of their life with callous disregard for their mental or physical health purely in the pursuit of profit.

My view is that they are being exploited for political gain. That there are powerful lobbying and activist group structures that have been in place for a long time that have to draw new battle lines and invent issues to justify their continued existence and that they need them to be polarizing and attention grabbing to drum up the most funding. And that they do not give a single shit about anyone besides their own organizations.

My view is that I will not look at a man in a dress and pretend that it's anything but a man in a dress and that when the media shoves these poor confused fucks in my face and tells me to feel guilty for calling a spade a spade that all they're really doing is saying "hey look at the freak! You know you want to! It's OK because we're pro freaks. So go ahead and look, no need to feel guilty"

I feel nothing but pity for trannies. Not anger. Pity and amusement.

Baldness is a possible symptom of hormone treatment. Mostly guys on steroids get it but its entireley within the realm of possibility that..... thing has been trying to dose its own hormone treatments.

It can afford enough estrogen to make itself bald but wigs are too expensive. Mirrors too I guess.

she's a bigger rapist and sex offender than bill cosby.

Remember that every single one of them was accepted with open arms

Meanwhile the guy who had the plush of the video game character was forcibly removed off camera and banned from ever attending GDQs ever again because "he was creepy"

Frankly, with societey as sick as it is that creature probably thinks its imbalance and resulting deformities are a badge of honor. I bet every single sub-person at that table told it so atleast once.