Kemono Friends

Who is your favourite Tapir friends (currently there are only two Tapir friends in game).

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30905323
youtube.com/watch?v=c4dr4p9G1Qw
youtube.com/watch?v=rOrIfqb4U88
youtube.com/watch?v=nm69G0IYHsM
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=62689621
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Malaysian Tapir got the cutest ears to nibble.

This thread got first response and has best op, staying here.

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30905323
Cute!

How.

How likely is it we get either of these Friends in S2?

The only really extinct friend we got in S1 was the auroch, which had plenty of recorded history with humans before dying out. Neither of these friends were pretty well recorded, so we don't know much about their normal behavior.

>humboldt penguin
>Hululu floods the screen

I'm in love with Aardwolf!

If I touch her fluffy tail, would she be flustered? Would she like it?

Gohan!

Thanks. Also I will need to find more friend collab pictures of multiple friends of the same type from the came together, already did Mustelids, Cetaceans, Bears, need to find another friend theme for another thread (although since there are currently three threads in existence I probably won't be creating another one for a long time).

Zenzen wakaran.

I can't believe it.

Delete that.

Okay, this is too much.

Literally any Friend could be in S2.

Who's the wizard?

She's here.

*blocks your path*

But that's clearly grape!

Tatsuki likes showing the Friends behaving like their animals, though. So friends of whom there are few records of the behaviors would be less likely.

I mean Tsuchinoko made it in, but she's an exception.

what does PPP mean?
plump penguin posteriors?

No, this is.

pop team epic

It gets kinda tenuous at times though. Sand Cat's entire personality is based on tufts of fur on her paws.

Please no raping Shoebill

Which Friend would you take a bath with?

>Tatsuki likes showing the Friends behaving like their animals, though.

We still got some like Giraffe, Wolf and Gold Monkey that basically had no animal references, and others like the penguins and Red/Silver Fox that talked about animal facts, but those didn't really play into their behavior.

If you're serious, it means "Penguins Performance Project"

Red is a living onahole!
She deserves to be used roughly and then be thrown away in a locked room!

Vearn from Dai no Daibouken.

Why is he associated with Jaguar?

OTP

It's P(enguin) PaPu (pop)

Someone explain the Jaguar and Slug memes to me, I've seen them for weeks but I still have no idea where slug comes from and why they're always together.

Fine, then I will court Shoebill and make her fall in love with so we can fuck and then it wouldn't be rape. Happy now nigga?

Although Cetacean friends are going to be the most likely bet of what friends are going to appear next, at least for the first few episodes when they are on the boat.

watch ep 1.

I thought it meant this.

The foxes displayed animal behaviours.
youtube.com/watch?v=c4dr4p9G1Qw

ああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ

That's just a song lyric.

Slug is a lazily drawn Zebra from episode 1. Jaguar comes from a shot where it looks like she's wearing a stamped shirt with a towel around her, rather than a shirt with bow. That look, added to her pulling wood, which becomes a wood cart, makes her resemble an old man.

The two memes ended up bundled together just because they appeared close to each other. In the show itself they had no relation.

youtube.com/watch?v=rOrIfqb4U88

Is there even any way to stop the owls?

>first few episodes
Maybe first few seconds.

Penguins Projectile Pooping
youtube.com/watch?v=nm69G0IYHsM

lol

Fire

stop this

No user, you only send them to the dark room if they misbehave.

I think Ezo would prefer a dark room to be honest.

It has to do with nip phonetics. "Pengin Pafoomansu Purojekuto" PePaPu

Futaba memes folded over 120000 times.

I doubt they will land on another island right in the first few seconds, they're probably going to see the journey all the way their also wasn't there a seagull friend being hinted at appearing in season 2 so we will definitely see them on the sea for more than a few seconds

Oh, yeah, I forgot their initial scene.

The slug is the source of the sandstar. The cerulean try to keep the secret from outsiders. Jaguar awakened from being exposed to a live slug.

That's true, though there was a thematic reason for that with the proximity to the owls correlating with how humanlike they acted.

I doubt they will be at sea for more than few seconds, they're probably going to go to the next location straight away.

Yeah, they showed the design of a new seagull friend alongside the announcement of the new animation project.

Only if you keep the video games there, the dark room should be punishment.

Not a Seagull, a Sula Dactylatra.

And part of the courtship involves groping with friends.

I was going to say that you are wrong, but she was chosen by our lord and savior, Asanagi, so you're probably right.

But how will we see the dolphin in its natural enviornment?

You are supposed to place things away when you are not using them, user.

I could see one episode taking place in the sea, featuring two sea friends and some cameos, then the episode ends with some kind of cliffhanger regarding the land they find.

Who gives a fuck about a Dolphin. These fish fuckers.

I wonder what's on the back of Kaban's coaster. Human trivia?

is hululu hululu?

It's written "Best girl" on the back.

What about Boss? Trivia about Lucky Beasts?

She always was the most popular Friend before the anime.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=62689621
Great album.

Doesn't change her fate as a walking onahole.

Not true, there are wonders at sea after all along with a lot of marine animals and I don't see them passing up on that chance. Personally I wouldn't be surprised if the next season was just them on the ocean travelling from one tropical island to another so that we can learn all about the wildlife in the tropics and other seafaring island places (Galapagos islands anyone).

Very atmospheric. I like it.

It's very strange, with some animals like the panda and koala I've gone from a positive image to a sharply negative image of them. But the dolphin is the only animal that has gone full circle back to positive.

I really think the dolphin is only capable of such evil acts as a result of its intelligence. It also exhibits some of the most altruistic behaviors found in nature.

I get the zebra but I don't get the jaguar meme to be honest. Where does it look like she is wearing a towel and a stamped shirt?

Looks like と uploaded the rest of his art just to spite the user who spent last night upscaling the jpgs for wallpapers.

Top kashikoi.

He likes KF very much

I don't really care about dolphins but the one guy that brings them up every single thread and seems to want the entire next series to revolve around fucking fish is starting to get annoying.

Bring her back, Tatsuki.

Or would just prefer that people got them as they were intended rather than a poor upscale.

Is that picture new because I didn't find it originally but I found this one (also I doubt the they will just skip over the ocean in the first episode given all these Cetacean friends).

That was a joke, user.

>the one guy that brings them up every single thread
Huh, I haven't noticed that, but I do miss a lot of the daytime threads.
That said, Dolphin's the only S2 friend we know of so far, so no wonder she gets the most interest.

Why do people like him so much? His art is not even that good, and his stories are always the same.

I need her

>Human trivia?
Probably. Its actually surprisingly rare that people don't know humans are the best endurance runners in existence. They just think "Humans are the smartest like cats the sneakiest, right?"