Its 2018. Why aren't you Catholic yet?

Its 2018. Why aren't you Catholic yet?

Because the pope touches little boys.

Catholicism is the most retarded branch of christianity
>Unbiblical
>Basically satan's play toy

If I wanted theatrics I'd go to Momma Mia

i kinda like there ceremony. don't like the way they make up rules.

No that's hollywood

Because I don't want to ruin sanctity of masculinity or femininity.

what

You won't

Tattoos are degenerate faggot.

Leviticus 19:28

Your leaders are at the center of an international child molestation ring and are responsible for horrible crimes throughout history. It's literally a former globe spanning system of government built to subvert and integrate subjugated cultures. It had it's place after the fall of rome, but society has restructured and moved on. You are a small minded fool for sticking with them

That was years ago.

Religion is a brainlet thing. It is responsible for some of the worst things in our society. And I'm saying this as a non-atheist.

*blocks your HRE*

We wouldn't have most science with out catholicism

Because I'm not a coalburner of the soul

>Why aren't you Catholic yet?
look faggot, if i wanted to fuck little boys, i'd join the democratic party.

I still find it difficult to believe that Christianity prior to the 16th century somehow "got it wrong" and no one noticed until the reformation.

Also, sola scriptura makes no sense whatsover

>Protestants believe the Bible is infallible
>No where in the Bible does it say that these particular set of writings taken together are infallible
>Jesus never said the Bible was infallible
>The only reason why any Christian ever believes the Bible is infallible is because the Church declared it so
>But protties believe the Church is fallible
>So protties believe the Bible is infallible because a fallible church somehow infallibly declares it so

SOLA FIDE
O
L
A

F
I
D
E

also dont be a bad berson :D

Cuz at the time, Bastards of Catholic Priests weren't allowed to be confirmed. Lucky I didn't end up in the basement of a nunnery.
Now I can't be confirmed because wife won't be catholic. I'd have to divorce her.
This too.
Not really, if you look at it from the perspective of culture. Luther thought the actual theology was important. What a stupid fuck. It doesn't matter. What matters is that the Catholic church funded universities and allowed free thought. Protestants? Not so much funding and the Bible became the unquestioned word of god - that's Moslem level idiocy.
Yeah, that Pope suck donkey eggs.
Yes, Tattoos are actually forbidden by Christianity. Op's tattoo is ironic..
I used to admire Martin Luther. Now I realize he was a true believing idiot. Sure, the pedophiles in the Vatican should have been killed, but damn.. Luther didn't get it.