Who's with me /POL

I've got an extra tenner i can spare for their fare. How bout you? If we all get on the band wagon, we can truly make america great again!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll contribute $100 to send 12 beaners back to shit-ass mexico.

Do it.

where's the gofundme?

same

Make it so, number 1

if youre brown you came from a shithole. how much more obvious can it be?

>call airlines
Who the fuck books a flight by call?

Dr William L. Pierce - The Lesson of Haiti

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

Take my my college tuition ffs. I'd rather be a college dropout in 1950, then a college grad in 2018 anyday of the week.

Is April Ryan, dare I say, /ourchimp/?

no fucking way

Not a bad idea

April finally using that noggin for some good.

Offer them each $100,000 to move back to Africa
-12% of the population
-36 million people
-$3.6T for 100% removal.
-Save US from $3.6T in gimmedats and crime/hostility/prison/welfare within 10 years
-After 10 year...profit
-I'd gladly pay for this funding

THEY ARE DEPORTING THEMSELVES.

The government should give niggers a $1000 plus free one-way flight to any African country of their choosing if they rescind their citizenship to USA and take citizenship of that country. Like what we should've done 200 years ago with Liberia.

how do we make this happen?

>I had an Idea along these lines yesterday but a little different
>Like the for #ourdaughters meme about the military during the election.

This time its #TakeMyPlace where white liberals will offer to trade citizenship with people from shit hole countries.

Meme magick. Anons tried to make a ''back to Africa campaign'' but they were found out rather quickly, if someone can organize this while people still have a emotional butt plug up their ass it might catch on or at least make their hypocrisy very clear even to the most docile of the population.

#TakeMyPlace #MakeAmericaBrownAgain

While Trump is in office, he produces an aura of racism so now is the perfect time to act. Write tweets pretending to be black people to black representatives(they can't read letters, only Instagram) and insist they follow plan.

>checked

dont forget to renounce your US citizenship to make the statement stronger

Why r liberals so stoopid

Nice clickbait. I watched the footage, and she never said that. Let's be real, she's full of shit, but she never said what OP is posting.

>#ourdaughters
>pound our daughters
Sure i will. Just not the mudskins or land whales

>$100,000 for a nigger to move
I think 5 grand will be enough for 90% of them. And a bag of crack for the boat ride

>telling minorties to leave the US
THAT’S RACIST

This, so much this