Amerimutt voted for him. twice

>amerimutt voted for him. twice.

Why america? what's his policies? did he did a great job? Why not Al Gore? What was america like under his leadership?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e8I06nAN12g
youtu.be/84ukJlcpqEY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Al Gore was a boring fag. Bush wasn't that great but he pissed people off so it's cool.

Retard. Gore was robbed of his rightful win, Hillary tried to repeat that but people were aware ahead of time.

He almost destroyed conservatism in America.

Weak democratic candidates

Trump is the first legitimate President since Kennedy

Gore is ironically a clever idiot. He was only relevant from his hippy bullshit cries for global warming. The faggot earned a shit ton of money doing it, and most of what he talked about happening during the 2010-2020 has never happened and won't.

Bush was fuckin' terrible. For MANY different reasons. Never let anyone tell you otherwise.

Al Gore, John Kerry, and pretty much all Democrats are fucking terrible in every way.

Bush and Obama were the same president prove me wrong. You really can't. Sixteen years, almost two decades of America being fucked in the ass as we bomb brown countries for oil and destabilize countries to get rid of political leaders.

racists will say that Obama was better, just because he was black and "articulate"

Nobody really knew bush was gonna be that much of a disaster in the beginning to begin with.Kerry was also worse than bush despite bush being a retard.

and yet americans voted for him twice.

Well yeah they really had no other option.

Although I do get what you’re saying.

His opponents were fucking terrible.
Every republican who has won in the last 30 years only won because their democratic counterparts were so awful as to be almost unbelievable.
Democrats aren't aware of it, but they're just as much as fault for their losses as the republicans are. They spend so much time blaming everyone else because they are still of the opinion that they can do no wrong.

(((Al Gore))) coined the global warming bullshit that has now been redacted to climate change.

It’s seemed like a good idea at the time after the degeneracy and corruption of the Clinton years.

Bush claimed to want a “humbler” foreign policy, which appealed to conservatives tired of bombing Iraq and the balkans with NATO.

Gore came off as a blustery, creepy buffoon(which he is).

It’s entirely possible Bush could have been a decent President has 9/11 not happened and given the neocons a delightful tabla rasa moment.

Bush is a fucking retard who only became President because his father is one of the most powerful men in the world and his friends basically put him up to it. He's amusing enough in an "Aww Shucks" "I'm a fucking Chimpanzee Frat boy" type of way but at the end of the day he is piece of shit and a war criminal.

Bush administration highlights.
- Steal election
- Collude with kikes in FF attack
- Announce "War on terror" and suspend civil liberties.
- Send Anthrax to political opponents
- Gin up atmosphere of paranoia and "terror alerts". Tell people to buy ducktape and keep shopping to "fight terrorism".
-. Begin "Nation building" in Afghanistan. Tell Americans it's not important to find the person you are accusing of attacking us anymore.
- KIkes, Neo Cons and MIC increasingly impatient for Iraqi shekels.
- Make up conspiracy of poor country being a threat to the U.S. Kike media tells Amerimutts that they are in danger of chemical attacks by "Iraqi Crop Dusters:.
- Anyone who questions official narrative is attacked as a Traitor. "Hurdy hur, you're either with us or against us.
- Claim Iraq is developing Nukes and violating weapons program
- When U.S ambassador debunks those claims illegally leak his CIA wifes identity to press.
- Send nigger Colin Powell to U.N with fake power point of Iraqi WMD"s.
- Attack Iraq without provocation.
- Proclaim victory a month later and have retarded celebration on an aircraft carrier.
- Auction off the country and disband the army. Fail to even bring enough troops for retarded plan to work. Country degenerates into Chaos.
- Rednecks add fuel to fire by torturing Iraqis and put them in poopy pyramids. Send the photos back to good old U.S.A. U.S soldiers commit rapes and war crimes.
- Iraqis become enraged and start killing Amerimutts.
- As it becomes clear war is a debacle insist that "It's just hard work" and "We're fighting there so we don't have to here meme".

- Forced to escalate to subdue irate Iraqis. Commit even more war crimes.

- Get re-elected because retarded rednecks continue to believe "war on terror" lie.

- Tell people to keep shopping, borrow and get loans.

- Try to legalize invaders with cuckservatives like McCain. Fail after American people revolt.

- Economy goes bust. Bankster and kike friends bailed out by federal government and run off with billions
and are never punished.

- Leave office in disgrace after destroying economy, killing millions of innocent people, maiming
and getting our own people killed for nothing.

- Make water color paintings after it's done. Deep down know you are a piece of shit who betrayed his country.

- Retarded liberals and kikes look back nostalgically to Bush because he paid lip
service to "Diversity is our Strength" meme and Neo Con nation building.

I think that about covers it.

Take your meme flag off pajeet

Al Gore is a fucking alarmist retard. W was far from perfect and screwed up a lot but Al Gore would have been worse for us in the long and short run.

He kept us safe.

>he kept us safe
>10 minutes later
>"the patriot act is fucking bullshit you're creating more jihadists bla bla bla"

We thought he was bad at the time. Turns out, we had no idea what "bad" actually was.

We voted for him twice because the media had just spend the past year masturbating over every American death in Iraq and telling us Bush was Hitler.

If Iraq had been started by a liberal President it would have been over in 2004 since the media would have allowed him to declare regime change victory and would have ignored the ongoing violence, much of which was being staged to target the anti-Bush western media.

Kerry might have been better, but the idea of giving the media a win like that in the middle of the Iraq clusterfuck was too much to bear.

If Al Gore won all niggers would be outfit with solar panels by now and we would have total energy independence and the temperature would drop by 10 degrees Celsius globally and it would always snow on Christmas and instead of importing muslims into Europe and Mexicans into USA we would be importing high IQ dolphinkin and getting ready to explore the stars in vegan friendly laserrockets

> (OP)
>Trump is the first legitimate President since Kennedy
Dats right!

AI Gore would have been worse than Obama.

this is an old meme, and the precursor to "thanks Obama."

Al Gore was going to pay off the US national debt. Republicans hate fiscal responsibility so they elected Bush instead.

Bush kept America safe on 9/11 and so Republicans thought he deserved another chance in 2004. Bush showed Americans the power of Republican national security.

You're forgetting some key points:

-Dead Muslims are a good thing.
-Iraq absolutely had WMDs, it's historical fact that they used them not even a decade prior, and we (and Mossad) had the receipt.

He was/is an actual retard and an absolute kike puppet though. Still better than a fucking Clinton, that moron's failures are why Bush got elected.

see
Al Gore was a gigantic faggot who would've kick started the degeneracy happening right now around the world

OOGA BOOGA ME NO UNDERSTAND CLIMATE CHANGE

Absolutely hate Bush, knowing what I know now... that being said, I still would prefer him to Gore or Kerry. If I'm gonna have NWO running shit, I'd rather have it without the gun control, gays, and smug climate alarmism

They found nothing and it's irrelevant anyway. The notion a country like Iraq was ever a threat to the U.S is a fucking joke. Not to mention we were supporting them in the 70's and 80's. ZOG attacked Iraq in order to eliminate one of Israels biggest threats, for war profiteering and of course petrodollar shekels(Iraq was preparing to trade oil in Euros).

"Hurdy dur, we killed some random Muslims" is an idiotic justification. The war accomplished nothing, was waged on false pretenses and got tons of our people killed for Haliburton and Eretz Israel. If anything it just pissed off sand niggers even more and the regional instability it's created is now flooding white European countries with enraged subhumans. It has made the Muslim problem exponentially worse not better.

Bush SAID that he would pay down the national debt, too. The fact that he lied about this was not relevant to the 2000 election, since it was unknown at the time that he WAS such a liar.

So we can agree that the problem is much deeper than whoever is in power?

Yes, but a strong, intelligent executive with a sense of mission and purpose can at least push back against/thwart some of the worst "deep state" plans. I don't hesitate to give Obama SOME credit for (mostly) staying out of Syria, for example. At least he learned a bit from the Libya disaster. But Bush was just a non-entity empty-suit placeholder of no fixed principles.

alot of bushes problems were in his second term

and republican canditates arn't ?

mc lame and rmoney were shit

He fought Jew wars for the neocons and was in favor of amnesty for illegals.

>because Gore and Kerry were that bad

Its really that simple. Just like Hillary.

America was so entrenched in the media narrative that we elected him like it was nothing in '04. Gore was supposed to win in '00, but brother Jeb and his daddy's connections got him the election.

Remember this is before highspeed internet communication was in everyone's homes, so television was the only way we got information on what was going on.

I'd say the only reason he was tolerable in any way was his affirmation to get revenge for 9/11 and keep Americans safe while fighting terrorism.

He was genuinely an awful president and spoke so badly that Obama's mediocre policies and good oratory skillls looked like some kind of godsend by comparison.

ok_kid.jpg
>in all fields

And people still believe the lie that only 5K american soldiers died in Iraq when the veterans affairs office counted 73K up to 2007 which is more casualties than the vietnam w- i mean south sea oil drilling operation

The patriot act was a coup

Sure, the entire system is rotten to the core.

I don't agree with some of these other posters though. With the Republican congress Gore really wouldn't have been that much worse than Bush and the war probably doesn't happen.

This 'operation accomplished' operation shows how retarded american people are like no other thing to me, I'm still bewildered at it 15 years later

tax cuts pay for themselves tho r-r-r-right

Imagine how I feel French user.I lived through it. The biggest fucking lie and shitshow in American history. The younger generation has no clue how fucking crazy it really was. All my friends who are veterans know it was for nothing too.

When I think about it just enrages me. Bush and the Neo-Cohen cabal ought to be hung for what they did to the ME and this country. Fucking scum of the Earth.

Wartime presidents are generally very popular.

i could still have been President today if not for the stupid two term limit.

you all wish i still was President. hopefully Trump can set America back on it's course after that Kenyan Communist Muslim monkey Obongo derailed, crashed, and burned this country in 8 years of terror and error.

deep down, you all wish i still was President. i hope Trump can put down the rabid Democraps and sandniggers as good as i did.

mandatory sad song:
youtu.be/e8I06nAN12g

>he kept us safe, let's forget about 9/11 & Anthrax & the 2008 meltdown of the economy

he dindu nuffin man

hey all you anti-American cowards! why don't you show up to fight me if you hate me so much? are you all afraid i will kick your ass? i will Saddamize (Saddam+sodomize) your America-hating asses and drive you back to your sandy shithole! i may not be President anymore but i can still be tough and rough! you misunderestimated me!

Bush had the two biggest tax cuts in U.S. history at the time (2001 & 2003). Remember the big "jobs boom" from that rich-pig welfare? You don't? You're right.

sage and report all off topic and troll threads.

9/11-Anthrax was a military coup. Google "General Wesley Clark + policy coup" to see a U.S. General call it a coup.

>9/11
>military coup

how the fuck was 9/11 a coup? Terrorists attacked America and killed thousands of innocent people!

Powerful words and image user. I haven't seen that one.

Those of us who lived through Clinton remember the best decade of the U.S. in 50 years. Too bad people have a short memory. Or none at all.

>username.jpg

That meta-humor will be lost on many, user.

>Clinton

which one? the rapist or the witch? because both were awful as fuck, but the witch never became President (thank Trump for that) so i count her because she was in the White House with Bill. Bill only won against my father because of voter fraud. and Al Gore and John Kerry almost beat me also because of voter fraud, similar to how Clinton (the witch) almost beated Trump.

how is my name humor? i am George W Bush, the 43rd President of the United States of America! my name will be remembered throughout history. how about you? what will you be remembered for faggot?

agreed.

Conservative SJWs are still pissed that Based Bill got a blowjob in the Oval Office

I voted for him twice. I'm what Sup Forums would call an "SJW," but that's because Sup Forums are fucking idiots. I'm a liberal.

Bush promised 25 billion for NASA, during his first campaign. Gore promised to cut NASA's funding. Bush promised to double that in his second campaign. Kerry promised to cut NASA's funding. Bush delivered on both promises. He also created the largest environmental reserve on planet Earth.

why the fuck would anyone like that ugly sax playing rapist? it's because him my father became a one term President. Hellary married him to get in the White House, but that faggot Al Gore ran in 2000 against him and lost like the maggot he was. later Hellary finally got her chance to run for the Donkeys, but she got stumped by Trump.

fuck the Clitons, (yes, CLIT-ons, not a typo) fuck the Democrat party, and fuck all Liberal scum ruining our country!

>still thinking votes matter in america
he was appointed not voted in

>Clitons
That would be proonounced "clite-ons." Not "clit ons," which would be spelled "clittons."

Just fyi.

Incorrect. The electoral college does vote. It isn't direct democracy, because the USA isn't a direct democracy.

>Bush promised 25 billion for NASA, during his first campaign.

sorry i could not spend much of those money for space, i never knew that a few months after i got in the White House some camel jockeys would demolish the Twin Towers with hijacked airplanes, meaning America had to strike back at the filthy camel jockeys and hunt the camel jockeys down, which, unfortunately, meant we had to spend some money for the Military. i wish i could have NUKED all the filthy mudslimes in the World right after 9/11, it would have been cheaper.

>Gore promised to cut NASA's funding.

Gore most likely would have added a few more TRILLIONS of dollars to the national debt by doing bullshit like "fighting the global warming", and giving more aid to third world subhumans as well.

>Bush promised to double that in his second campaign.

i know. if only i had more time, and if this nation had more money, we could have had a few colonies on Mars by now.

>Kerry promised to cut NASA's funding.

Kerry was up to no good. America would have totally collapsed under his rule. but sadly Obongo got him a job under his administration. too bad i couldn't murder him personally.

>Bush delivered on both promises. He also created the largest environmental reserve on planet Earth.

i wish i could have made an even bigger reserve out of Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Pakistan, and other muslim shitholes by killing off all dune coons there, repopulating the land with Americans, and terraforming the desert by spending all the oil money would could have got by taking all their oil and other natural resources. sorry i did not habe enough time to do it. i hope Trump will.

yeah but CLIT as in vagina because Hellary is Bill's boss.

Guy, Bush came through on his promises to NASA. Also? He deeply regretted and stressed over the violence in Iraq. He was manipulated into that war by his staff and his own ineptitude.

We had a Republican congress throughout the 90's and his administration was basically centrist. But you're right. The truth is he wasn't that bad a president though it's important to remember it was just much more peaceful and prosperous time in general. Globalization was still in it's infancy and the U.S was in an unchallenged position after the end of the cold war. It was just a different time.

The Clintons whored the U.S out to China and pursued criminal foreign policies. And the seeds of the real estate bubble were also sown during his administration. But other than that he wasn't that bad I guess. I will readily admit he's a million times better than Bush who was a fucking catastrophe and my views on most issues are far right.

Both families are the fucking scum of the earth. Bush was worse though. Liberals are right on that at least.

say what you want, but Trump is the President while Hellary was last seen selling her toilet paper called "What Happened?" at Costco, while Trump is in the White House, and cleaning up the mess Obongo left. probably you are butthurt because America has a White Christian Conservative Republican President once again.

He trolled the normies now and then.

>Bush came through on his promises to NASA.

if i was still President, another man would have landed on the Moon, and on Mars too.

>He deeply regretted and stressed over the violence in Iraq. He was manipulated into that war by his staff and his own ineptitude.

the only thing i regret about what happened in the Middle East was that i did not press the big red button and launch some nukes to glass the Middle East. i should have done that, if i just did that there would be no ISIS problem today, ALL (instead of just a few million) towelheads would be dead, and the Middle East would be resettled with Americans who would make the Middle East a nice place to live in like it was before the false prophet Muhammad and his followers came in and made the whole place into a living hell.

i predicted the current situation there back in '07.

youtu.be/84ukJlcpqEY

well, i do think more people should turn TV off, TV is full of shit these days, from CNN's fake news to Keeping up with the Kardashians, it's just one big pile of shit. even under my rule i could not stop it, but i told people to try to resist the wicked Media.

People weren't smart enough to understand neokikery back then. Plus it didn't matter much considering it was one oligarch or another.

why does a sap like Mr Jap care about American politics? oh you're lucky i did not nuke you a third time.

i'd prefer bush over gore, and i hate bush

well DUH! no one would be stupid enough to vote Gore. something was always not right about him at all. be glad i beat him, otherwise America would be another Sweden now. (except with Catholic Mexicans instead of Muslim Somalis)

post proofs or gtfo

The stimulus package was pretty great.

Gore was basically was a proto-Bernie in terms of politics and promises. and since Democraps want unlimited immigration from third world hellholes, then Gore would have opened the gates and let more illegals in than anyone else, especially so he could win 2004 had he won in 2000.

>pic

i wish my brother Jeb would be as smart, charming, and charismatic as i am. if he were, than he would have been President now. (even though Trump is ok too)

>his leadership?
lol Read about the Project for a New American Century, W.. was the ultimate puppet

>was the ultimate puppet

exactly how i was a puppet?

>Why not Al Gore?
because al gore is addicted to adrenochrome.

Because they didn't listEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGHHH!

It sucks because he's a pretty good guy otherwise. Nowadays, he's painting pictures of veterans. What's Obama doing with his post president life? Ah... Being a subversive prick

I know this is bait, but he made alarmist predictions about the past 10 years that were entirely wrong, as if they were concrete fact

>implying that politicians are actually hard working men whom have made it to the top through honesty and integrity

Hmmm urhhh i can vote for errrhhhh Al GOAR and rip mein immer noch schlagendes Herz out of my chest whiles ist still beating or W hmmmrmmmm well no lets see

>alarmist predictions

speaking of predictions, does anyone remember what i said about Iraq in 2007?

youtu.be/84ukJlcpqEY

no one listened to me, and to add insult to injury, a mudslime fifth columnist took power after i left and empowered all other mudslimes. (Osama/Obama? coincidence my ass)

to this day i am still surprised that he did not scream Allahu Ackbar and blowing up all people at his speech, considering how anti-war, and therefore anti-American, he was.

Bush's two wins can really only be explained by pointing to the utter awfulness of his opponents.