DEFEND THIS

DEFEND THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
youtube.com/watch?v=gUlF1naMr3Y
nypost.com/2018/01/12/trump-allegedly-took-a-victory-lap-after-his-shithole-remark/
shareblue.com/trump-may-have-just-faked-his-doctors-note/
pastebin.com/vkpTYNiK
pastebin.com/cwjghDjB
twitter.com/splchatetracker/status/951204530229841920
i.magaimg.net/img/2c1w.png
twitter.com/TheGloriousLion/status/951842834780446720
twitter.com/MrFrexlt/status/939577973132455936
twitter.com/TaraMcCarthy444/status/951165875729715200
youtube.com/watch?v=J9CbS3NXe6E
twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/940316555971309568
twitter.com/PosobiecMedia/status/939786121441169408
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7nu927/mybordersmychoice_the_movement_that_makes_furious/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7jz3we/mybordersmychoice/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7inyof/no_means_no_mybordersmychoice/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ya gots any proof, faggot?

Haters gonna hate.

"allegedly"

Where to start?
>alledgedly
>steinbuch

I don't need to defend a home run, fag.

If only these were true. These people don't know how much further I want to go.

Bigly if truly.

>A native of Israel, Yaron served as a gunner and, later, combat medic in the Artillery Corps of the Israel Defense Forces.

Really makes me think

>tfw you want to believe everything thats said about Trump, but you know its mostly horseshit

He took a victory lap after MSM took the bait.

>allegedly
>supposedly
>insiders tell us
>an anonymous source says

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((steinbuch)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

fake news
sage
you are all faggots

At what point do they stop making shit up on an hourly basis?

you know when they say absurd shit like this that they are desperately trying to distract attention away from something. Keep your eyes open anons, the news will be delivering earthshattering news very likely in the next few weeks.

You mean he literally got up out of his chair and did a little jog around the meeting room?

did he run around his desk?

You mad Soyim?

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

I DEFEND THIS 100%, LOW T FAGGOT

So he's in shape. Big deal

I cant stand the guy, but I 100% agree with this comment.

All decent people are tired of dealing with all these scumbags they let pour into this country during the 8 years of niggerdom.

What we need now is a violent purge of all the scum that doesnt belong here.

Have you ever been in a store run by niggers or indians?

allegedly took a victory lap after an alleged remark

>Allegedly
>(((Steinbauch)))

And ainters gonna ain't.

think "allegedly" by definition entails a lack of proof, burgerbro

Brianlet here. What the fuck is a victory lap in this context?

>calls nigger country's shitholes
>immediately runs around the oval office fist pumping and clapping while laughing smugly
I want to believe

(((Yaron Steinbuch)))
literal fake news

>(((allegedly)))
Just like he (((allegedly))) made the shithole remark in the first place, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=gUlF1naMr3Y

At least he's getting some exercise

Same. Run around fist bumping then sit back and shit post here while laughing at that ex-cia nigger call don lemon a nigger

AN ANONYMOUS SOURCE BRIEFED ON THE CONVERSATION ALLEGEDLY SUPPOSEDLY FAMILIAR WITH TRUMPS THINKING YADDA YADDA

for fucks sake

Defend it? I fucking applaud it

nypost.com/2018/01/12/trump-allegedly-took-a-victory-lap-after-his-shithole-remark/

>After making his “shithole” comment about Haiti and Africa during an Oval Office meeting, President Trump phoned aides, allies and friends to ask how they thought the slur played out in the press, according to a report.

>One White House official described the president’s actions as a “victory lap,” CNN reported.

Basically the media did exactly what he wanted them to do - what he ALWAYS wants them to do - which is lose their fucking minds over every tiny little thing he does. I assume he didn't even expect this one to hit the news, so it was a complete freebie this time.

Any time you can force your opponent to defend fucking Somalia or Haiti's status as a non-shithole country, you've fucking won.

yeah I'm sure he got up jogged around the large table collecting hi fives from everyone in the meeting

Trump is just a dude with a laser pointer and MSM are a bunch of hysteric cats dancing to his every command.

Nothing to defend, based af, glad he's taking care of his physical fitness. Godspeed, you God Emperor.

What does this even mean??

kek this
they have no fucking proof he ever said this
but they are spreading the lie as truth all over the fucking news and they do this to hurt trumps support base
fucking kikes man
And since niggers are fucking violent and retarded, expect a fucking rise in black on white crime

((Yaron Steinbuch))

Wait, what does this even mean? Did he say "shithole countries" and then run around a track?

>Trump ALLEGEDLY took a "victory lap" after his ALLEGED "shithole" remake ACCORDING TO UNNAMED SOURCES
Yeah okay fuck off fake news.

Pictured this like Kirk Gibson in 88. Trump sends the ball back to that shithole in right field and runs the bases.

Huffington Post is reporting that after he made the "shithole countries" comment he went around the room soliciting high fives from everyone, brought in David Duke and Adolf Hitler III and Vladimir Putin on speakerphone to get some props, then sent a message to Hawaii to have them send a fake missile launch message.

We can no longer let this madman be in charge of the nuclear codes.

I wish

It means he said the countries were shit and called friends to talk about how it is a reasonable criticism. That’d be a victory lap to a leftist.

It means he ran around the table chanting 'U.S.A.! U.S.A! U.S.A!'.

If you had read Fire and Fury you'd know that Donald Trump is mentally retarded and has the mind of a goldfish and can only remember the last 5 seconds of the last conversation he had and nothing else. This is par for the course for our Criminal in Chief.

Don't forget the gorillas!

>(((Yaron)))
>(((Steinbuch))))

This. What the fuck does a victory lap even mean for Trump? Was he driving a golf cart at the time??

Is Trump a genius or is the media just stupid? or is it both?

>he doesn't take victory laps after bantz

sounds like the physical was accurate
perfectly healthy

How can one man be so based?

Now thats the guy I voted for!!

>Calling shithole countries shitholes
He is not wrong you know.

I really want Trump to reference that while giving CNN top prize for the fake news awards while saying something like

>"And the 1st place for fake news goes, folks you already knew this was coming, C N N. The fakest news network I've seen, and I've been around a lot of news programs believe me, C N N clinched the award last week when a guest on the Don Lemon show uttered a horrible word. Now, I won't repeat that word because it is highly offensive and that type of talk is beneath me. But this man not only uttered this word to Don Lemon, but said it twice. Twice! Very disrespectful."

I hope that's true lol

found a pic of the actual lap

Well Trump's president and CNN has a 33% trustworthiness rating among its own viewers, so you decide.

Will he ever stop lying?

shareblue.com/trump-may-have-just-faked-his-doctors-note/

At least the one to the right of the feral pig is actually wiping their ass after shitting in public.

So Blonald Blumpfh allegedly took an alleged victory lap after his alleged remarks, an anonymous source alleges?

She's so perfect

Fuck I love this president. Not even a plebbitor--just someone who loves good ol' fashioned trolling.

>Steinbuch
Pure fucking coincidence

kek

India take note.

OP
>we made another fake claim because people will believe anything that’s critical of Trump

The absolute state of the media

>shareblue.com

LMAO

hahah
also sauce on that chick or I'll murder your entire family for 7 generations

The true victory lap will be after Executive Order# 41 goes through in February.

That's when the fun begins...

Oy vey its not working! Time to double down!

Oyy veyyy its still not working! Quadruple your efforts!

can a smartanon tell me what those little boxes do? same things that a lot of houses in the civilized world have, right?

SHITLAPPED

Man Shareblue if you are going to do propaganda stop hiring fucking autistic jews to write articles. its just awful. Get good.

> Victory lap

Old man runs the periphery of the White House compound - 3/4 of a mile - and people say that he's unfit for office.

Trump just speaks in a sane manner. The media self sabotages by not realizing how saying a place like Haiti is a shithole is not controversial. May seem mean, but no one disagrees with Trump on it.

Trump always wins when his views are stated to the public and the media haven’t learned that yet.

What does that even mean?

Saged

VICTORY LAP WEWWWWWWW

WE WON THE SUPERBOWL

THOSE QUADS THO

If he expects support he better fucking deliver on removing minorities, especially if he want us to accept his kosher agenda.
>he'll keep getting praise if he keeps pushing forward.

Good for him? I mean exercise is important so why are you upset?

I truly didn't think this could get any better.

>all those Singaporean hotties
plz yes

I believe those just are just power meters.

checked, nigger

I can't defend poor journalism.

so they just tell you what voltage is coming to wherever they run?

mybordersmychoice.wixsite.com/posters

Posters go up Jan 21 at night on campuses & public spaces around the world. Until then the objective is to promote MBMC online to maximize printed posters & feet on the ground.

>Tweet out these instructions:

#MyBordersMyChoice
Posters go up January 21st at night on campuses & public spaces
Bonus points for feminism related areas
Don’t vandalize or do anything illegal
Translations are available for over 25 countries
Only use posters from the official website:
mybordersmychoice.wixsite.com/posters

>Spread these copy pastas everywhere (instructions + PDF links):

pastebin.com/vkpTYNiK
pastebin.com/cwjghDjB (for plebbit)

>SPLC condemned MBMC as "hate":
twitter.com/splchatetracker/status/951204530229841920
>Twitter started to censor #MyBordersMyChoice after it surpassed #MyBodyMyChoice in popularity:
i.magaimg.net/img/2c1w.png

>MBMC has already been promoted by:
>The Golden One
twitter.com/TheGloriousLion/status/951842834780446720
>Millennial Woes (retweeted this Dec 9, new tweet coming soon)
twitter.com/MrFrexlt/status/939577973132455936
>Tara McCarthy
twitter.com/TaraMcCarthy444/status/951165875729715200
>LA Werewolf
youtube.com/watch?v=J9CbS3NXe6E
>Peter Sweden
twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/940316555971309568
>Jack Posobiec
twitter.com/PosobiecMedia/status/939786121441169408
>Front page of r/The_Donald (5.9K upvotes, 3 Jan 2018)
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7nu927/mybordersmychoice_the_movement_that_makes_furious/
>Front page of r/The_Donald (3.4K upvotes, 15 Dec 2017)
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7jz3we/mybordersmychoice/
>Front page of r/The_Donald (4.4K upvotes, 9 Dec 2017)
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7inyof/no_means_no_mybordersmychoice/

Ignore shills & stick to the plan. Do not use their "brown hand" version of the poster, it's a sabotage attempt.
Godspeed anons.

>

Nigga have you ever lived in a building with electricity before?

if only it were real