Operation Wifey So White

I've been thinking about all the blatant pushing of interracial (mostly bmwf) couples lately and what we can do to make them stop doing it. The best thing I can think of is to couch it not as white men getting rustled but from the perspective of the black women who were dumped by the black men for the white women and is executed as follows:

>create a bunch of twitter and other social accts as black women
>occasionally post and rt shit about BLM and whatever crap is going on
>when the time is right, start a hashtag like #wifeysowhite or #blackwomennogood or something like that

this subversively shifts the narrative from "oh it's just a bunch of altright basement dwelling permavirgins who get mad about this shit" to "why aren't black women good enough to be in this movie/video/commercial/whatever." And because 99% of interracial relationships pushed in media are bmwf it shouldn't be that hard to shame these companies into reversing the trend.

Thoughts?

This would work great, you already see WMBF couples get a lot of heat from black men.

Exactly. To see a woman leave your race is emasculating and demoralizing and you know that that is the intended effect of all this propaganda with bmwf. It is clearly intended to piss off white men... so if we flip the script and take the role of the passed-over black women then we might have a chance to reframe the message. Like Hollywood is anti-black women or something like that. And right now would be a good time for it with everyone so up in arms about blacks and women being overlooked in media a la that stupid Oprah speech last week.

Bump for potential. Brilliant strategy. I'm in.

Black women already like white men better, it just isn't reciprocal.

Great. We need to get a lot more people involved. I've never started a habbening or tried to organize anything so I'm not really sure how to move forward from here. I guess we just need to post this idea in as many threads as possible where people are bemoaning the stupid bmwf psyops.

we already know that. stay on topic, leaf.

Sage

Ah, (((you))) again. Don't think we can't see through your daily (((BLM))) tricks, Shlomo Niggerstein.

Focus on the saleability of white women? Or the aesthetics of white women and how it's racist to ignore black women in relationships?

I thought he had a black wife?
Her name was jada pinkit smith, i think
Whats the story behind this pic op?

I think we need to focus on how hollywood prefers white women to black women. Like that stupid hashtag a few years ago oscarssowhite where the nogs bemoaned that they didn't get every oscar ever created. same idea. we need to highlight how hollywood always chooses a bmwf for interracial relationships because the black woman isn't good enough or attractive enough or whatever. really, you can focus on whatever aspect you want so long as you're attacking it from a black woman's perspective of being constantly overlooked or traded out for a white woman.

blow me, shills.

it's from a stupid ass movie from a couple years ago. he does have a black wife in real life. that was just a good example of what i think we need to attack. that's a slight against the juicy black woman that a fine brother like big willie style would go for margot robbie's cracker ass instead of a sister.

be careful not to be spotted by journos reading 4chins 24/7 though. Get a bunch of anons dedicated to it and set the plan in motion outside Sup Forums. Only use pol to share it when there are already accounts doing it. Planning from the ground up done in here will ultimately fail. It can also be useful planning during times there are few Americans and Europeans online(especially Americans). If you take it to a place like 8ch get some dead board that no one reads so you and the invested anons can peacefully plan

Thank you for clearing that up OP, For a second there i thought you had some stuff we could start some havoc with.

Wish you did.

sage
sage
Is that you, John Cuckendorf?
sage
sage

yeah, i know. but as i said in another post this is my first time trying to launch anything like this. i don't really ever go over to infinitychan... i just wanted to see if there was any interest over here first.

A lot of real black women already do this.

This could actually have another positive effect by making it seem like black women are bullying white women, redpilling them in the process as the sheboons drive away white women into their white cohorts and circles. Once this happens and holliwood makes more black movies to pander to them, it deepens the us vs them narrative.

dasrite

organize subtly then
but their opinions are currently limited to the hood

Will Smith has been open about this. He said in their focus groups, virtually no one wants to see black women on screen.

That's why his romantic partners on screen will always be white or Latina.

This. It's more about supply and demand than it is about some agenda. And even if it is by some agenda, at the end of the day it's just a free market.

And no, you're wrong, OP, it's not 99% BMWF. It's actually pretty evenly split.

Early in his career... But have you noticed virtual no BMBF on screen pairings.

People are just scared of a strong black woman!

No dude i agree with you,I'm just pointing out you were wrong about the movie part.
but ya you are right tho.

Bump.