One Piece

Ch. 864 The Plan to Massacre the Whole Vinsmoke Family

Brook rips off his mask and shows his true identity, surprising Big Mom
Pudding faces Sanji and no matter how many times she attempts to shoot him, he dodges every single shot.

Pudding: "This is a big shock, isn't it!? Are you disappointed!? Rest easy, you are already a dead man! Just like the countless people I have deceived!"

Sanji: "Even me, Pudding-chan?"

Pudding begins to waver, but Daifuku arrives to assist her.

3rd son of the Charlotte Family (Minister of Beans)
Charlotte Daifuku (Hoya Hoya no Mi - Lamp Human)

When Daifuku rubs his own body, his belt buckle opens and a genie appears out of it.
Sanji confronts the genie.

Bege holds down Luffy.
Luffy struggles, but this is all part of the act. He whispers into Luffy's ear the current state of things.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HJ0zK_EUc-4
youtube.com/watch?v=dYt4gtbfi1o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pedro is currently facing off with Oven.

4th son of the Charlotte Family (Minister of Browned food)*
Charlotte Oven (Netsu Netsu no Mi - Intense Heat Human)

Pedro is in a hard fight with Oven releasing an intense heat from his body.

The Vinsmoke family have been completely restrained with candy and have guns aimed at them. Judge struggles and states that this was not what was promised.
At the same time, the children other than Reiju accept death while acting nonchalant.

Judge: "My whole life and all the things I have! They've all been to enact my revenge against the countries of the North Blue! I've devoted it all to restoring the Germa Empire, Big Mom! Say something, Big Mom!"

He attempts to get her attention while tears run down his face, but Big Mom has become caught up in another "accident" and has completely stiffened up.

Brook offers to show Big Mom the broken picture again.
Katakuri approaches him with a pale face.
Convinced that Katakuri has seen a future with a serious incident, Bege executes Brook's plan and begins the operation. He gives the order for all the alliance members to put in their earplugs.

Katakuri: "Bege! Kill Straw Hat at once!"
Bege: "I refuse. You can only see into the near future. Other than that, everyone has an equal privilege to change the future!"

End

Pudding redemption confirmed

Judge BTFO

I wonder if pudding going from meanbitch to cryingbitch after sanji says something nice to her , is gonna be a running gag

Correction from sandman

>This Sanji part translation needs to be fixed. Sanji considers Pudding has been deceiving even herself.

Colour of observation is usef-

lul

Not going to lie, I feel kind of sorry for ichiji, niji and yonji because they're just smiling, not giving a shit that they're going to die.

What's even sadder is that they might not even respect sanji after all this is done with.

The vinsmoke are the biggest disappointment in all of one piece

Only so much one man can do in a couple of seconds.

In a 1 on 1 that ability is untouchable.

Definitely sounds like she's getting redeemed.

BIG NEWS!

GASTINO OF THE FIRETANK PIRATES, BEGE'S SWORN BROTHER, IS NONE OTHER THAN CAESAR CLOWN!

How do i marry a girl like Reiju?

I no longer think ichiji is stronger than sanji , the whole vinsmoke family will probably be irrelevant after sanji saves their ass

>At the same time, the children other than Reiju accept death while acting nonchalant.

kek thats the best payoff for them

Big Mom best Yonkou

youtube.com/watch?v=HJ0zK_EUc-4

>Pudding has a flying carpet homie
>Guy with a lamp genie power comes between her and Sanji
Sanji is Aladdin. Pudding is Jasmine.

OTP
T
P

Except that doesn't happen in the movie.
Nice try though.
Nothing can stop SaNami now!

I don't watch the anime but what will they do once they've caught up? They most be planning some bogus filler arc already.

>a genie showing up

Who's ready for someone to wish a huge asspull?

I feel like we'll get another pudding flashback of how big mom had her shoot all her soon-to-be husbands at multiple weddings and they were all grossed out about her third eye and then she thinks about how sanji's so much more different than any other guy she met

I always wonder, is this type of cancerous posting supposed to be ironic? Or are you both genuinely retarded to the point of being emotionally involved or even care about the possibility of a couple in a story where the author explicitly stated he doesn't want to focus on romance?

No really.

How can they ever recover?

Pudding x Sanji might happen though. Chopper found a GF on Zou, a member of the fleet found a wife on Dressrosa.

Nothing can stop SaNami now!

except pudding

He got BTFO so he is the one embarrassing himself.
Nami will fight Pudding

be luffy

reiju is cute

I rather stay here laughing at you desperate, nervous, BTFO Puddingfags

>sanafag thread got ignored
kek

first off nami vs pudding wouldn't even be a good fight , pudding just a chick with a gun .
and second this chapter shows that pudding is a non-treat to sanji or even anyone .
and third sanji is dealing with pudding just fine he doesn't need any help

No one likes your thread?

logic flies over sanafag's head like pudding on a flying carpet

Except Sanji is in a 2 v 1 now. He can't be dodging Pudding while fighting her brother. Nice try though.
Next time try reading.

this is just sad , just let it go , it'll be easier on you

post rare REIJUS

>tfw the filler will never be this funky
youtube.com/watch?v=dYt4gtbfi1o

Who the fuck cares. Read a manga about that kind of plot if that's what you want. One Piece isn't about that and no one ever claimed otherwise.

he stops her just by talking , how is she a treat

When it is "soon". Number of chapters please.

Not true
Soon

Post Big Mom's song. I promise it will be worth it.

10, 20, 30 chapters? I want comitment or you will pull a Monetfag and say "when OP is over"?

They will have a HUGE moment this arc. Believe me.

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

>Charlotte Oven (Netsu Netsu no Mi - Intense Heat Human)

>got stuck with the worst haki and devilfruit

What is his mouth going to look like?

I sure do.

The way they prevent long ass filler arcs is abysmal pacing. Each episode now covers one chapter, or sometimes even less than one. They still do filler arcs between canon ones, but they're at most 4 episodes.
This is how they've been pacing things since Thriller Bark.

>It's revealed that Pudding gave herself false memories in order to justify or form a sadistic personality.

Get out old man. The demon lady is here to slash some bitches and show real swordsmanship. You'll only hear:

KAKUHO.

this bitch will pay for killing based king baum

Cartoonishly large lips, or somthing similar. Oda generally takes overly edgey characters down a notch.

Going by his eyelashes I see some rocky horror show thing going on. Dark red lipstick.

first make middle six figures then go find unique instagram model #543 with thick lips

ODA, WHERES MY NIGGA CAESAR

I wish I was good a shooping. These past few chapters has given me the urge to shoop MORGANS into old chapters where shit goes down with his "I just came" face. Some scenes Morgans can be shooped in include;

-Ace's Death
-Sogeking burning down the WG Flag
-Luffy punching Saint Charloss

and probably other shit I can't remember right now that would be "BIG NEWS".

Hi minaaaaaaaa!
Nami will fight Pudding. I fucking called it!!!

>Hi minaaaaaaaa!

what is minaaaaaa

This is reaching advanced autism

SaPu literally canon

KAKUHO.

kuckuho

>Heart perfect size and shape to cover Celestial Dragon brand
>Abnormal physiology
>Desire to have racial equality despite being a sadistic bitch
>Surprisingly entertaining when using her DF in a performance

Big Mom confirmed former slave?

>Nothing can stop SaNami now!
Pudding is

oh damn

Oh fugg, you might be onto something user

Anyone know where to find raw scans?

Don't forget the canon.

Need to make the hair brown

chapter when REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm guessing sometime in the next 12 hours.

I'll never forget your headcanon.
Don't you ever forget the manga canon though.

Better?

a rare pepe indeed

Nice

tomorrow

Cute, like SaPu.

meant to reply here

Oh honey.... he is not even carrying her like that.
Maybe Viola 3.0 will help you sweetie. NOT
I love Sanji x Nami
Shave your neckbeard
Lose some weight

You are so sad

All shippingfags need to kill themselves. The only romance in One Piece is adventure.

What a rude young lady

and zolo having a 4 way with his swords

>he still believes this meme
user.. Also if you've been keeping up with Oda he's been reading romance novels and a bunch of lovey dovey stuff.

I'm betting on a Glasgow smile inflicted by Big Mom. The scars on his cheek suggest it.

Stop , this ship died already!!

Just accept the fact that your ship will never happen ok, it's been deconfirmed already

Sana and Sapu shippers are so cancerous they make me miss the Law fujos.

Stop trying to revive a dead ship , it's not going to happen