Yes

Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ssWDiAZY9Hs&t=192s
beyondhorizons.eu/2016/08/03/pic-de-finestrelles-pic-gaspard-ecrins-443-km/
dizzib.github.io/earth/curve-calc/?d0=48.28032000002595&h0=3.0480370641306997&unit=metric
youtu.be/lBL98p0wZ7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the actual fuck

ITT: britshit about to discover perspective

wait what

>NASA cucks will defend this

Top picture faked by trolls
Bottom picture faked by professional tax leeches
Nothing to see here.

To add, original Apollo fake images (not pictured) and new faked images are actually scaled correctly.
Still obviously fake as fuck

>NASA takes billions of taxpayer dollars each year
>Nothing to see hear

>Flat earth
Ok. Explain gravity. If the earth is indeed, flat as you claim, and gravity always pulls objects towards it's center, then why aren't all the trees, buildings, people, and literally everything in far north, south, east and west countries and parts of the world sideways being pulled backward by the center of gravity?

youtube.com/watch?v=ssWDiAZY9Hs&t=192s

1:15

Y'all do realize the moon doesn't orbit in a perfect circle around the earth right?

lmao

fuck globehead faggots

beyondhorizons.eu/2016/08/03/pic-de-finestrelles-pic-gaspard-ecrins-443-km/

dizzib.github.io/earth/curve-calc/?d0=48.28032000002595&h0=3.0480370641306997&unit=metric

What is focal length

What is perspective

OP is a homosexual
he gets paid to stick dicks in his ass

>I don't understand how lenses work
OP is faggot

Faggot please, shouldn't you be shilling for pedophilia instead?

youtu.be/lBL98p0wZ7g

>This Goybook style bantz
I'm going to wager you're a boomer too.

Damn I'm a flat earther now you proved me wrong so good

Are you saying pizzagate israel or is real or isn't real?

The Israel one has released documents and all.

I'm going to wager you're a smart mouthed millennial whippersnapper

Second one is a photoshop because most Americans are now goldfish who are only impressed by special effects.

Pilots don't account for curvature when they are flying. IE They are not constantly pointing the plane down to maintain correct altitude.

Engineers do not account for curvature when building long bridges. They simply work off the level point.

>millenial
Yes. But not the classical "smart mouthed liberal" kind, grampy.

No, brits are fucking children and will never learn anything.

That observation agrees with nature, but I will agree the moon looks cheesy.

Take any smaller object to the next and fix them any arbitrary distance away from one another and try it yourself.

>implying the earth dosen't travel up at a rate of 9.8 mps

oh great, It's another flat earthers post images of """evidence""" in rapid succession without any explanation before moving on to the next one episode.

tldw; airbubbles, harness and wire

cia disinfo and psyops thread

sage and ignore

surprised the german retard didn't start this one

what exactly is this evidence of? kid is wearing an apollo sweater, so Kubrick must have been involved in the moon landing hoax?

OP may not be able to PROVE that the Earth is flat, but YOU cannot prove that the Earth is round.

Tfw the nazis evacuated to the new world beyong the ice barrier and left us here with all the shitskins and niggers, not allowing anyone to pass through anymore

Top kek sir

If you believe the earth is flat or that we haven’t been to the moon you’re fucking retarded and deserve to be gassed.

Look man, sorry to be so negative but I’ve tried all sorts of methods to get people to realize 1998 tier cgi in 2016 nasa photos is what it is... it’s just not quite possible.
It isn’t a fandom, it is a religion. If I’m being honest, skeptics have more faith in NASA than evangelists have in God.

I suspect the powerful delusion is upon us. What can logic and reason do to stand against the power of God?
I almost feel guilty trying, but I know I won’t be judged negatively for doing so.

We 100 percent have not been to the moon.
25 percent earth is flat.

Deal with it.

To add, even though it is 7 likely the earth is flat, I aasure you your first three arguments for round earth will be BTFO with molymemes

> put coin at arms length
> put coin in front of eye

OMG ITS BIGGER THAN THE SUN!!!!!!

Neat, it is a “blind leading the blind” rebuttal.

Kinda this. I think NASA is fake but the top photo isn’t a NASA originaland the NASA photos are reasonable in scale.