Do aliens exist?

Do aliens exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iEK3YC_BKTI
youtu.be/3RlbqOl_4NA
cnet.com/news/canadas-ex-defense-minister-aliens-would-give-us-more-tech-if-wed-stop-wars/
whale.to/b/blue_beam.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ndCaJj0VwW0
youtube.com/watch?v=rD7ncAeLi5c
youtube.com/watch?v=x-QmfPGDgJE
youtube.com/watch?v=18jBBJhd6pA
metro.co.uk/2018/01/02/huge-green-fireball-ufo-spotted-uk-new-years-eve-7196473/
youtube.com/watch?v=PqBcSU7dql8
youtube.com/watch?v=SJ475VNFbAE
youtube.com/watch?v=gTzFskJdguc
youtube.com/watch?v=mWlY3zSPPeM
youtube.com/watch?v=vh0T7ZvJuck
golden-ages.org/2017/12/21/surprise/
youtube.com/watch?v=ybN0kOiGKNI
youtube.com/watch?v=YbFSbpEeeak
youtube.com/watch?v=BWufTXHWzSU
youtube.com/watch?v=9p_sHCRDGgQ
yournewswire.com/buckingham-palace-admit-queen-elizabeth-is-not-human/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

What makes you think that?

A. There's literally no proof.
B. The idea of aliens is literally programmed into us through mainstream media and constant reinforcement of those ideas.
C. It's easier to assume that Humans are capable of much more than we know and that technology has been hidden away from us to keep us enslaved.
D. There's 5000 classified patents.
E. Nazis had flying saucers.
F. It's easier to control people if you trick them into thinking an outside force is coming to destroy them all.
G. If the world knew that humans had secret technology capable of things we couldn't imagine their would be chaos.

There is a high likelihood that there is indeed other forms of sentient in our universe put due to the sheer distance between planets. contact with them is unlikely so they might as well not exist.

>sheer distance between planets.
Everything we know about space has been given to us by the people in control aka the Jews.

Whose to say that they aren't lying about what space is really about just like they lied about the holocaust.

>Do aliens exist?

yes.

Probably

>That pic.
>Trump is expected to pull NASA away from bloated budget climate change bollocks and actually focus on the primary reason they exist.
>Liberals will still find an excuse to be upset about this.

slide thread go to the hawaii thread guys
ITS HABEDIN!!!

>Do aliens exist?
It is the same answer as this one:
Are you retarded just for asking?

yes

Obviously.

>(((Anonymous)))- No.

>There's literally no proof.
youtu.be/iEK3YC_BKTI
youtu.be/3RlbqOl_4NA
>The idea of aliens is literally programmed into us through mainstream media and constant reinforcement of those ideas.
What if that's to prepare us for when they are revealed?
>It's easier to assume that Humans are capable of much more than we know and that technology has been hidden away from us to keep us enslaved.
>It's easier to control people if you trick them into thinking an outside force is coming to destroy them all.
>Nazis had flying saucers.
That may be true, but how does this disprove their existence? What if aliens exist but aren't actually coming to destroy us and that narrative is still used to control us? What made the Nazis create flying saucers?
>There's 5000 classified patents.
Where?

/thread

Annunaki exist. Here is a photo of them captured in their natural habitat. Tall whites are just Juden.

Not really I just wanted a discussion about aliens
>meme flag

I hate that display and pope beyond what words can describe.

>Do aliens exist
Yes
>Have they visited Earth
No

>UFO
UFO does not mean alien fuckface.
>What if that's to prepare us for when they are revealed?
Do you not realize that a FAKE ALIEN INVASION was planned in order to usher in the NWO?
>That may be true, but how does this disprove their existence?
Sorry Chief but the burden of proof lies on you to prove aliens are real in the first place.
>Where?
DoD of course.

I already know they do, I wanted others opinions on them.

Yes and no. The enteties are Demons. They used to claim they where from Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn or the Moon. Now that we know that's BS they claim to be from further away. Look at the demonic being that manifested for Aleister Crowley which he drew as detailed as he could. And compare it to the OP pic.
For some reason people who are in the process of being harassed or abused by "aliens" suddenly are left alone and in peace if invoking Jesus for help.

yes

kys shills.

Someone explain why it's easier to believe space aliens visiting earth is more likely than humans having hidden advanced technology that the world doesn't know about?

I firmly believe in both.

then go to /x/ you fucking shill
aliens arent Sup Forums related

lmao the display is on the stage in this room. Sneaky Annunaki...

Who cares if they do?

Maybe not aliens but definitely lizard people evolved from dinosaurs.

>UFO does not mean alien fuckface.
So every UFO is piloted by humans?
>Do you not realize that a FAKE ALIEN INVASION was planned in order to usher in the NWO?
A false flag attack staged by the US where a North Korean nuke hits a major city wouldn't prove that North Korea doesn't exist.
>Sorry Chief but the burden of proof lies on you to prove aliens are real in the first place.
>what are the countless videos of alien abductees, UFOs, and higher ups speaking about alien life
>DoD of course.
How do you know these patents exist?

Ironically named “The Resurrection” on top of it.

Was this perhaps an early experiment in thrust vectoring?

>can't even spell correctly
>expects me to believe some shit he pulled out of his ass
So when and where did these aliens claim to be from planets in the solar system?
>Look at the demonic being that manifested for Aleister Crowley which he drew as detailed as he could.
>greys have big eyes completely black
>LAM has tiny human like eyes

>So every UFO is piloted by humans?

I would argue that this is correct if you extend your definition of what constitutes a human to include what humans are going to become.

>I'm a shill because I believe in aliens
>you're not because you think they aren't real and that space is a lie

No. UFOs are all man made. Humans are much more advanced than we are led to believe.

Why can't both be real?

I greet you in the love and light of the Creator. Indeed they do, and read your thoughts. The Law of One forbids them from taking any action that will reveal themselves to us until mankind is ready.

Because you need to provide some semblance of evidence beyond just belief in order to back up what you believe.

Why do you believe in aliens?

Aliens are related to politics you stupid faggot, fuck off back to your coconutnigger nuke thread

What makes you believe every UFO is piloted by humans? There is very different distinct types of UFOs, so they're not all piloted by Nazis like you seem to believe
Also
>posts image of Vril chick
>doesn't know she recieved a message from another being

No no no no no. Do you understand how burden of proof works? You need to stop asking me questions and you need to start elaborating on why you think aliens are real? If you're so adamant that aliens are real, show some sort of proof that a species not from this world has visited Earth before.

Go on.

Probably. Now does intelligent life exist? Eh, maybe. But if it does I feel like they'd have to be grey aliens, right?

yeah they're called people

Same artist?

Come.

Muslims believed that humans live with djinn on this earth. Humans live on its dimension while djinns live in another dimension BUT THEY CAN MEET EACH OTHER if they have the knowledge.

muslims shamans in my country can communicate with djinns and said humans can marry with djinns. "orang bunian" is malaysian word for djinn/human hybrid. They're djinn who looks like human but live in another dimension.

spooky shit m8.

cnet.com/news/canadas-ex-defense-minister-aliens-would-give-us-more-tech-if-wed-stop-wars/

The thought of hacking these satanic heretical pieces of filth to death with a dull hatchet and setting that demonic statue and the rest of the hall on fire makes me hard as diamonds.

Whoa what’s this user? Shopped or actuall?

djinn are ungendered. they wrote the quran

I dunno about aliens but I hope lizardpeople do
I wanna fuck/get fucked by a lizardperson
To any lizardpeople monitoring this thread, please trace my IP and come say hi, I don't want to blow your cover, just you

>I don't want to blow your cover, just you
I now understand why the lizard people fear Sup Forums and rule from a distance.

kill yourself you little pussy

Hit a nerve?

>ungenedered

They're male and female djinn.

I've got a final solution to the problem of satanic scum that's trying to murder my people. It's made of stainless steal, manufactured in Switzerland, and it's razor sharp. Come and get some, faggot.

Anothread thread full of big brain, red pilled Sup Forumsacks reposting 40-y.o. disinfo packages

>muh Nazi UFOs
>Majestic 12
>Aliens are Deamons
>muh Blue Beam

every time i take a break from this board i forget how fucking retarded you're all are but hey thanks for reminding me

in which realm/dimension/estate/whatever?

They live on earth but in another dimension (hard to explain). Their technology is far superior than us but they wanted to become like human.

they wanted....to become ...like human

Is Wojak an Alien?

Yes, but they're brown not green.

They resided in my anus, sorry for letting them slip it's a shoah

What are the Nazis doing in Antarctica?

I wouldn't worry about it

Considering the size of the universe it's practically certain aliens do exist. I don't believe they've ever been to earth though.

Do aliens exist? Of course! The universe is fantastically large and even if the conditions for life are exceedingly rare, we have a lot planets to roll on the dice on.
Now the important question you're getting at. Are aliens here / Have aliens visited here. I don't know. Probably not. I think the ancient wonders was things humans did in a bygone, forgotten era, not aliens.

>be glorben
>spend 127 years as a space traveller
>see blue planet with yellow lights on it
>use ultra magnifying glasses built in your c class risen
>see wierd cloth on planets moon and machines orbiting it
>use quantum radio to contact the odd planet
>assume must be primitive shit hole
>pull out quantum laptop used mainly for watching desparate golvenx and playing slemix on the go
>connect to their network
>uses outdated technology
>notice just how primitive these beings are sees odd creature with massive flenex
>I wonder if they even know what comes out of a flenex
>decide to contact anyway
>use quantum laptop to copy and compress all data on these creatures from their websites
>these beings are apes some more intelligent than others
>descend and see apes called africans swarming under ship
>landing was smooth
>exit ship
>get stabbed and robbed then my ship gets stolen and they fly into a volcano causing an eruption killing everyone on this planet

> Can analyze the region before hand.
> Probably has AI to analyze media for clues on local conditions
> Choose not toands in Africa, the least developed continent
Even the Ayys aren't sending their best. Build a fucking space wall.

> Choose not to. Lands in Africa, the least developed continent*

Only the blues
whale.to/b/blue_beam.html

Well you see he's a space traveller not a civilisation discoverer

You could interrupt the Super Bowl to show live footage of First Contact; and people would get reaal pissed about missing football. Some people would just shrug their shoulders. We're a mixed bag.

Yes and they watch us like like we're a Jerry Springer show

No, go away.

COME HOME WHITE MAN

yup, its all coming out. I guess were supposed to start dumping now. Its the only thing that makes sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=ndCaJj0VwW0 - Bulgaria Jan 7 2018
youtube.com/watch?v=rD7ncAeLi5c - France? Jan 7 2018
youtube.com/watch?v=x-QmfPGDgJE - South America, looks fakish, 2018
youtube.com/watch?v=18jBBJhd6pA - Green Orb corroboration - Scotland New Years
metro.co.uk/2018/01/02/huge-green-fireball-ufo-spotted-uk-new-years-eve-7196473/ ^^^
youtube.com/watch?v=PqBcSU7dql8 - New Years 2018 USA
youtube.com/watch?v=SJ475VNFbAE - Various
youtube.com/watch?v=gTzFskJdguc - plano Texas - Jan 5 2018
youtube.com/watch?v=mWlY3zSPPeM - plano 2
youtube.com/watch?v=vh0T7ZvJuck - South America? 2018
golden-ages.org/2017/12/21/surprise/ - China Dec 12 2017 (Chinese summoning??)
youtube.com/watch?v=ybN0kOiGKNI - USA Jan 1 2018
youtube.com/watch?v=YbFSbpEeeak - Zuma Launch Shenanigans Location unknown
youtube.com/watch?v=BWufTXHWzSU - France? Jan 9 2018
youtube.com/watch?v=9p_sHCRDGgQ - At Sea, date unknown

If they exist why don't they intervene? Le prime directive meme? Thinking we are beneath them to even contact?

>Do aliens exist?
Fuck the CIA.

dont be a nigger
yournewswire.com/buckingham-palace-admit-queen-elizabeth-is-not-human/