Dragon Ball Super

Now you autists can stop sperging about this subject.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YK1vuFzHEfI
youtube.com/watch?v=cSI8PkdZX8w
youtube.com/watch?v=Es9Fk6v5n-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck Gohan
Fuck Gohanfags

All hail Black

Threadly reminder that anyone who thinks their headcanon of Goku having a new form is confirmed based on a 2 second shot of him with a Kaioken aura in the OP is a fucking retard and deserves to be ridiculed.

So we're in agreement they're different?

No, you fucking autist.

user.....

>Being so buttblasted that you take your saltiness to the new thread

Is this move in XV2?

Why do you guys care so much about the autists? They have a good "imagination" it can come of use to them some day.

>Goku Black (Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black)

ok but were only going to pick one design the other has to go which is obviously Left

>being so convinced that your headcanon is right based on zero evidence that you actually parade your ignorance around

Yes, and it's very OP. I love using SSR Black, but Zamasu is even more fun to use imo.

Does anyone else think Caulifa is cool?

>Goku becomes a literal god and leaves Uub as the protector of Earth
>rest of the Z Warriors stop fighting except Vegeta and occasionally 17
>Vegeta makes sure Goten and Trunks don't slack off on their training and trains them himself
>17 trains Marron
>Pan and Bra secretly train in private
>Piccolo adopts some literal who OC kid and trains him himself
>the next generation defends the Earth

rate my kino idea Sup Forums

Fuck off

I think she is cute!

>the ultimate form was his base the entire time

Thank you, Zeno-sama

>Goku becomes a literal god
That sounds like a bad idea

I like her

>Being so infuriated that you're still obsessing over it

I tried to tell you. Super Saiyan is a bunch of flashy nonsense.

Reminder that my boy 17 is stronger than Goku and anybody that can't comprehend that beating up poachers for 10 years is the best form of training is a mexican.

well we only saw a few seconds of her so I don't know.

This.

So any guesses about the redesign? Was it just to make her more in line with kid broly from the movie?

Junko stop hiding behind a bear and face us

what did Vegeta mean by this?

Well you're absolutely right that someone being completely convinced of something based on absolutely no evidence does piss me off a good bit.

What I want to know is what Cabba means by him not being any good with her, like does she bully him, does he lose his spaghetti, or what?

It honestly doesn't

This arc we've seen how obsessed Goku is with fighting and becoming stronger, it would be a perfect and realistic ending for him to keep getting stronger and stronger until he serves no purpose on Earth anymore and possibly become the new god of destruction

Probably just a different outfit. She'll talk to Cabba and her brother and gear up as a respectable Saiyan. Even her hair tie is just like Renso's.

Also Super Saiyan Renso when?

Do you really trust Goku being able to HAKAI?

If he became a GoD he'd be bored as shit. You've seen how retardedly OP someone has to be to become a GoD.

Actually, yes. Goku is such a fighting autist that he'd never use it.

He's a goody twoshoes, she's a punk, but also he can't put her in her place because she's way the fuck stronger than he is

>Saiyan women were a hell of a drug

You need to just relax, user. We're all friends here. Take a load off and just talk about Dragon Ball stuff. Like how strong Jiren will be. How long until Gohan jobs again. How cool Goku's new transformation will be.

So he gets TRIGGERED?

>How cool Goku's new transformation will be.

Goku would be terrible as a god.
Worse than beerus.
But piccolo adopting a literal who would be cool if it was an alien or demon, but lame if it's just gohan 2.0

or given a swirly, except with a mountain instead of a toilet

Eh. The other stuff sounds good though

If Super goes past EoZ, I just want at least a small arc about the kids protecting the world/a world while Goku's of training Uub
>Jaco comes to Earth seeking help because a a movie tier villain is threatening another planet
>Goku's off training Uub, Vegeta and Gohan are unavailable for some reason
>Goten,Trunks, Pan, Bra, the Pilaf Gang, and Piccolo go with Jaco to help him
>like Goten and Trunks master Super Saiyan at young age, Pan and Bra mastered fusion

>Goku decides to train up as many people as possible to be on his level so he can have some good sparring partners
>meanwhile Shin is shitting himself because now U7 has multiple GoD tier characters just mulling around

ridicule me all you like, it won't make me wrong

The show is obviously building towards goku getting some new form or at least a new technique or permutation of an existing technique. The entire point of the arc was goku wanting to fight strong guys who could push him hard enough to surpass his limits, and right now his limit is kaioken blue

>Gimme your zenny, NERD

Yes, I am a "Gohanfag". No, that does not make me a "retard". I fully understand the complaints you non-Gohanfags (We usually refer to you as the "mentally inclined") have about Gohan, but in no way do any of them stand up to his growth as a character up until now.

>One of the strongest fighters
>Beautiful loving wife
>Handsome, doesn't have a literal bowl cut
>Scholar
>Intelligent, smartest person in Dragon Ball, probably even smarter than Bulma and Dr. Briefs once you take away their bullshit inventions
>Great friendships with characters like Piccolo or Krillin (Goku is too autistic to have friends)
>Started training again because he understands the peril they're all in
>No autistic ego like the other saiyans
>Actually courageous enough to fight without hesitation and selfless enough to not have to be bargained with to fight (Money or begging like the slut androids)
>Actually still in the story unlike Future Trunks, who the creators knew was a bad character so they wrote him out, and put his current version on some useless shit island

The climax of this arc WILL show the value that Gohan holds as a character, and why I will ALWAYS support him.

Stand together brothers, we were expecting redemption last arc but I assure you, THIS TIME IT WILL REALLY HAPPEN; this is OUR arc (Why he got so much screen time, hopefully they finally get rid of Goku). Remember to ignore Trunksfags (Cancerous waifufaggots that need to fuck off because their character is gone in some shitty containment dimension), NuGohanfags (Imposters, trolls, Shota lovers) , Vegetafags (Jobbers and cucks), Gokufags, cellfags, and ESPECIALLY Blackfags (Fuck you especially).

I can't wait for Cauli to act all tsundere around Cabba. She'll bully and belittle him but when he smiles she'll blush and turn away. What triggers her to go LSSJ will be someone hurting Cabba.

Look this
youtube.com/watch?v=YK1vuFzHEfI

Dende is actually the official protector of earth, I don't think Uub can make Dragon Balls, hyperbolic time chambers and shit like Dende, but I guess he can be the new Mr. Popo if he wants.

>Goku becomes a literal god
that would be a downgrade for him

Wait what's with the pic bullshit?

Screenshotting so I can prove you wrong

I hate how they did a complete 180 on her design. Fuck.

Goku will be brought down to Earth in either the ToP or the next arc once he and Vegeta realise that the consequences of all the training they did in Super in regards being a GoD candidate can't just be handwaved away with wanting to fight strong guys all the time as they might be called upon by Whis/Beerus to do something they might deeply regret in order to get one step closer to becoming a God of Destruction.

I can't wait for you to not do that

Now I want to bully Cabba. Also, is Cabba U6 Vegeta or U6 Nappa (Nappa Cabbage)?

>Replacing an ethnic stereotype with an ethnic stereotype

BRILLIANT!!!

I think he's building up to a new technique or transformation too. Not because of the intro, but because of the way he's acting with Toppo in their fight.

>I'll show you what it looks like once I've passed my limit!

youtube.com/watch?v=cSI8PkdZX8w

Probably just better integration of KK into SSJB.

Calling it: Goku Absorbs SSB just like he absorbed SSG and turns it into an extremely easy to maintain base form.

If it's SSW we all have to take cyanide pills.
If Gohan gets SSW when we all have to move to mexico and get beheaded.

Good luck anons.

Exactly, although I wouldn't completely discount the intro, which sets a complementary tone to the idea

He's Tarble. In fact he seems to have replaced Tarble entirely.

It's probably like a mystic kind of thing and doing away with transformations all together.

>is Cabba U6 Vegeta
Only if he is U6 saiyan prince

>saiyan delinquent girl

This is what I call super fetish 2

Don't worry, pic on the left is Brokolina who was abducted/shanghaied out of U7 when she was young. I mean, the left pic has the classic U7 Saiyan build, muscular and average thickness, perhaps built, while pic on the right is a U6 Saiyan build, thin and agile.

SSBKKx20? A new form would need to be at least 10x stronger than Super Saiyan Blue to be an upgrade over the Kaioken Combo.

Hey now, Gohan was best shota, and I still cheer him on as an adult.

>>Don't worry, pic on the left is Brokolina who was abducted/shanghaied out of U7 when she was young
Is this headcanon or was this confirmed somehwere?

Straight out of his anus

No, not a higher level but just the current ones with better efficiency and less chance of instantly killing him or giving him ki AIDS. But it could really be one of a million things.

didn't he imply that his brother is the saiyan king? that would make him tarble

AND THIS

I wonder if ssrose will make goku consider that there must be a different ss god transformation.
I do eventually expect he'll be using god power in his base form though.
It'd be nifty if his power up was eventually just white ki, and no body change, like his own version of Gohan's unlocked power.

youtube.com/watch?v=Es9Fk6v5n-0

>Gohan was best shota
Damn right he is, just imagine what his tight little boipussy is like

Bancho Caulifla when?

It seems like goku has already figured out how to safely perform kaioken blue, though it's pure speculation as to how far he can safely push it

No, none of the sort

No, he just says the King is a proud man like Vegeta

No they completely redesigned her. The timid expression she makes in the OP before transforming was taken out.

If they just make her have a pony tail, then its a personality change.

>Tarble is the last Saiyan that still has a tail
I don't know how to feel about this

Yes, my filthy Gohan loving anus; but I'm still calling it.

That makes sense, thank you.

Gohan will always have a place in my thoughts, but I've moved on to pic related.

piccolo randomly figures out how to do king piccolo's spawning henchmen thing. He shows up with a Neo new good Tambourine. How triggered would Krillin be

Stop now. It's not the same design. For fuck's sake. Height, body shape etc. That's a clear redesign.

That's not Kid Goku.

He could work with Dende, and then, due to shenanigans, end up fusing with him, granting him an enormous power boost to his magic powers so he can do something other than heal

Or it's just the whole U7/U6 counterpart thing.

>Goku
He was good for his time, but Gohan was cuter.

Super sucks because Goten and Trunks don't do anything there's no future shotas on the way.

Who's Brolyna then? Adult Pan?

Why was this ginyu theme should of been freiza's

why the fuck are trunks and goten still so small anyway. it has to have been at least a couple of years but they haven't aged at all. Back at the start of Z gohan clearly aged as the years went by.

their going by Db logic not Dbz logic don't worry user. They will have their growth spurt next arc

Because there has yet to appear a shota replacement for them.