Why don't you belive in Evolution?

Why don't you belive in Evolution?

Because abiogenesis is the cornerstone of the theory. According to Pascal, I'm better off just believing in God.

I do. Darwin is a hack though evolution is obvious

Evolution explains a lot that otherwise makes no sense, like why different peoples look different and even act differently.

Brazil

because diabetes medication and welfare exist. if it was real it would be going backwards right now.

I believe in evolution at a micro level, but not at a macro level. At least that's what my biology teacher in high school believed. I don't really give a shit about science desu.

>Why don't you belive in Evolution?
I believe in it 100%.

>Darwin is a hack though evolution is obvious
Why was Darwin a hack?

Because im clinically retarded and refuse to reasonable

Because of what muh bible says

>Darwin is a hack though evolution is obvious
lmao how?

I DO believe in evolution by natural selection, which is why human beings have different IQ levels as well as different physical characteristics. Thanks for asking!

Because while adaptive radiation (darwinist evolution) is plausible, evolution-as-origin is not.

You don't "believe" in evolution sweetie, you understand it

Because there are still people who do not believe in evolution.

Because it's preposterous, macroevolution is a running joke in the scientific community.

Because the word "evolution" implies the methaphysical direction of a process and is therefore nor empirically verifiable. What I do "know" (in the context of epistemological "humbleness" of modern science) is natural (or artificial, though one could argue nature never goes away) selection.

why not m8?

On the other hand, I'd say the word evolution is so emotionally charged, and its use is so detrimental for reactionary causes such as Sup Forums's, because it kind of implies all changes are better just because. The myth of progress is behind the mental inertia with which people nowadays accept every new flavor of degeneracy thrown in their way.

>Why don't you belive in Evolution?
Science are something you accept after hearing the facts. It is not something you "believe".

>evolution-as-origin is not
That's where you're wrong kiddo

Hasn't been demonstrated to happen in nature. A new species has never been created even under lab conditions.

>t. learned science in a church basement

>and its use is so detrimental for reactionary causes such as Sup Forums's, because it kind of implies all changes are better just because
Wrong. The red pill and 1488 NatSoc is the logical consequence of Darwinism and nihilism.

If we evolved from monkeys then how come there are still monkeys?

Darwin only thought so far. Genetics and Evolution prove there is a gap. He was just to scared to call it what it was like PC Jew. Anything that invoked the stating of creating something was not a part of his or his tribes goal. They preached chaos at your expense and their gain.

Because dumb teeching lady dont know about my baby jesus.

Perhaps. My point is that normal people are conditioned to believe marriage between xirs and their transgedered dolphins is not only acceptable but good because it didn't happen before.

>implying
You think new strains of bacteria and viruses just appear magically? It's most easily verifiable at the micro level because millions of generations happen in a very short timespan, but you can see it at the macro level as well by simply breeding an animal.

>mfw hold contradictory views on evolution so I am right regardless of what I say

Except it's not like macroevolution has ever been observed. It's just something they theorized from microevolution. Also, since I'm guessing you're not a scientist performing evolution based experiments yourself, you're still just taking the word of a supposedly higher authority(kinda like religion)

lowqualitybait.png

If evolution is an absolute. Why would we stop having gills since people bath almost every day? Why isn't everything on two legs if that is the next step for higher function. I love how the science community and those crippled by being PC to it now in documentaries say things like. Look! this creature type is already so perfect. It hasne't changed in 200 million years. Sounds like a lot of straw grabbing to me. Evolution is speculative like an afterlife. We will never really know till you know. I really doubt that because if evolution truly exists I would have 6 arms and 40 eyes and I could A sexually clone myself at will.

Because Christianity taught me so.