Ugh.. guys ? Hawaii Attack Truth

Im just gonna leave this here.
(((accidental nuke warning)))
Is it just me or this gets really REALLY morbidly and borderline fringe ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KDMgTJfVESQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency_Alert_System#False_alarms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It wasn't a federal warning either. It was done by the state. Makes me think that they were trying to get Trump to fire missiles at someone in order to call him a dumbass.

Mate take a look at the logo of the guys in question. This thing is the calm before the next 911.

>calm before the next 9/11
Sorry mate. Vegas was supposed to be the next 911.

Israel is finished. It's over.

I remember about the time of the Cuban missile crisis, the air raid sirens went off. My Brother in law and sister were living with my mom and they left her all alone as they headed for the hills.
It was a false alarm. They came back and mom had put their stuff on the porch. "What are you doing back here?" Mom asked..
Then there was my mechanics final in grad school. I heard the air raid sirens go off. The classroom was in a fallout shelter, and I could hear people filling the shelter as I was taking this exam. Prof said never mind all that. I thought my last act on earth was to take a physics exam.
It was just tornadoes.

This shit happens.

Why do I get the feeling that a revived, cold war style, well run State-level Civil Defense would be a great idea again.

I don't think anyone that retarded would make it near the alert system.

IT WAS ON PURPOSE. IT WASN'T AN ACCIDENT.

For what? Unless we're talking about another deranged libshit like the one that took out Trump's twitter?

Probably to try and bait Trump into launching a counter attack in order to say he is mentally unfit.

Deepstate isn't that retarded. It'd have to be a libshit then

They might be running out of options.

youtube.com/watch?v=KDMgTJfVESQ

Why use the public alert system? It's for the public, not Trump.
If there actually was an attack, our own missiles would already be in the air by the time the public alerts were activated

It was at state level, pacific command doesn't respond to state EAMs, don't be dumb.

I already said it was at state level. There's deep state operatives at every level of government you fucking faggot.

There have been over a dozen accidental activations of the EAS system in the last 10 years alone bro

Prove it.

No matter the reason, it's not good.

HEMA administrator Vern Miyagi stated that the incident was a "mistake made during a standard procedure at the change over of a shift".
Just standard procedure during shift change....wtf???

Lol prove that it's a deep state conspiracy first

>There have been over a dozen accidental activations of the EAS system in the last 10 years alone bro
Thanks, Schlomo. It's easy to talk out your ass isn't it?

This was the only missel ((error))

No it wasn't, Guam in 2017 had one

It's easily publically availble, I'm not going to spoonfeed you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency_Alert_System#False_alarms
Stop roleplaying and making us look retarded
The more likely deepstate happening is all the coordinated shithole fake news

civil danger warning leaf.

get off my board you fucking boomer

You guys are literally using typical shill talking points to avoid my points.

You are losing and you will never ever win again. It's over. Completely over.

I was asking you about your points and you didn't respond.
Stfu and go LARP on T_D if you don't want to do anything productive here

>Stfu and go LARP on T_D if you don't want to do anything productive here
MORE SHILL TALKING POINTS. How fucking Jewish are you?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
HAHAHAHAHAHHA

You can double down all you like, but it's clear you were too retarded to type "EAS false alarms" into google before declaring this a massive governmental deep state conspiracy

is this a new shill tactic? like ultra tinfoil larp? usually if there are strange inconsistencies in a story or narrative(paddock, fields, ect) Sup Forums as a whole will call it out, not one sperg speaking in ambiguities. op is either a schizo faggot or nigger shill

>Civil danger warnings include
>Imminent or in-progress military or terrorist attack.

>flooding board with conspiracy theories he can't explain and distracting from the actual conspiracies
>outing yourself this hard
Shoo shoo, kike.
You shouldn't have gone all in with the "shithole" fake news. I foresee a lot of media outlets going bankrupt in the near future.

>Sup Forums as a whole.
Are you pretending to be retarded?

Israel won't exist soon.

Kek, that’s a good one. Ignore the haters, I appreciate having you old guys around.

And you and the rest of the dual-citizenships will have been deported there just before it stops existing.

a consensus of Sup Forums then, or i guess more than just one fucker who has presented zero evidence for any one of his claims

DRUMPF TRIED TO LAUNCH A COUNTER ATTACK ON NORTH KOREA BEACUSE OF THIS

Maybe the liberal state government of Hawaii is just incompetent and it's not a conspiracy?

I’ve made intense defecation inside mason jars for only 69 days. The combination of fast food and coffee marinated in my stomach created black children. The scent of my anal release was so rank that I would often vomit as the chocolately soft serve was sliding out my busted and loosened faggot ass. There were some days when I had not achieved the desired girth on my feces therefore I had to cheat by using a scientific medicine called Metamucil. This thickening agent tasted like orange juice, thank you scientist. I not only defecated into it but also urinated as well. The ancients of flint believe that mixing piss and shit would create an medicinal product called “jenkum”. In the ancient times, African warriors would smoke this medicinal herb before going into battle. Chief Bambosay Oluwulusambaaaaaal would often sing while smoking the sacred kaka, “oooooo kill Deh white man, drink dee blood of the children” a brave valiant warrior ahead of his time Bambosa was often regarded as a wine connoisseur, although he nevwe put pineapple on his pizza he