Buyfag thread

Please read the guide before asking questions!
Buyfags.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

myfigurecollection.net/list/82142
myfigurecollection.net/item/464716
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ill take this one

fucking nyaa

There are 3 buyfag threads and one bootleg buyfaggot thread o.o

Drop the emoticons, retard

It's weird because when I made this one I only saw the "buybastard" one.
I just want a proper buyfag thread. I can't erase the OP.

Does this Rin figure have a lifesize version?

Koto can make some pretty good stuff when they want it.

I wanna eat out this ass!

I tried to do the same. Lets just keep yours, its better than the bastards one.

dozo

Then nothing at all

I honestly don't think the wet shirt looks bad, despite all the complaints I've seen here.

>tfw christianfag
FUCK MY LIFE.

My penis!

Jesus Christ. Everything's going to shit.

So?

It's been some time since this has happened. It is nice to have once in a while.

I just wish they'd used the hat of third ascension.
It still looks nice though.

Got this beast and some GochiUsa glasses today.

That's a saint user.

So?

I can deal with kings, emperors and saints.

I'm getting it, but it would've been nice to have a plain version available too. Caster doesn't need a wet t-shirt to show off her crystal balls.

I'm so fucking upset nyaa got shut down. Will someone please unfuck my night before I sleep and have to go to work tomorrow.

You will never see a new anime, so there's nothing stopping you getting all the figures you want from the shows you already know.

You mean you wanted a version with a dry white shirt?
It wouldn't be as fun.

TT still has magnets. Now go the fuck to sleep.

I don't really like the cushion base.
Here's a picture with Broccoli's Illya. I want to post more, but I have to run to work now. I'll post more pictures tomorrow.

That is exactly what I wanted. You say it wouldn't be as fun, but you'd still get those glorious legs, fluffy tail and swag hat plus even in a baggy shirt you can tell Caster's got an explosive body. It's basically all the fun of a sun dress but a tad shorter.

She comes bundled with a limited edition Ferrari.

why did pieces go from 1 to nil in customs? have government agents SEIZED my loli daki?

RIP loli

>turning 32 this year
At what age do people grow out of plastic butts?

>buyfag
>nyaa

Is 32 year old user getting this?

Never, its too new to really know for sure.

I think it usually happens when you marry a 3dpd. I'm 25

Now that nyaa is dead it's time to become a buyfag!

Nyaa?

So fucking never for me, good to know

Time to learn japanese and buy the DVDs

The nyaa funeral thread is three threads down, anons.

I'm talking about buyfagging tho
Fuck nyaa

Of course

but what if you are both buyfags I'm almost 35 and we are running out of shelf space

>still not back up for pre order
How did I fuck up so bad?

You ignored the multiple warnings Amiami gave you, heathen. You can still snag it domestically for about the same price though if you're in the US.

I am 31 and I am still PO thing like once in two months.

She's still in other websites though.
I'm not a tamamofag and I already have too much shit preordered.
I might get one only if she appears on manda.

It's either wait three months from release for a guaranteed PO or wait three months from now to see if you can snag one aftermarket or something. Your choice.

40 here. Still enjoying my plastic butts.

53 here and still occasionally buying new scales.

whats nyaa?

>Living the dream.jpg

>be a slob ugly poorfag who lives at home and wants to buyfag
>Study and work hard to have money to get my chinese dolls
>Feels lonely, want a daki
>Work harder and move out of home to have a daki without parents turning my life into a spiral of depression because of how much of a disappointment they would say I'm to them.
>Get a daki of my waifu but it gets dirty fast because of how much of a sweaty fat slob I am.
>Start showering and shaving my beard everyday because I don't want to get my daki dirty
>Start working out too so I don't sweat as much when in the bed with my daki.
>Start eating healthier so my sweat doesn't make my daki smell so bad either
>Now I got 3dpd mirin' me at the gym because I actually look like a normalfag man who's got its shit together
>Now it feels great keeping loyal to my waifu because it's not just because I've got no choice
Japanese merchandise saved my life and getting a daki was the best decision I took in my adult life.

Excellent piece of fiction you got here user. Trying to get a good grade in storytelling class?

I dont know what game GSC is playing but gg. You'd think they were the same mold but they arent. I'm pretty sure the winter version is the original. The turret comes off like on the Panzer iv's and it lacks a hing for the veiw port. You just kind of press it on the white one. That said A+ on the paint for the most part. They could of covered the inside of hatches too but it's not flat like all the others and that's enough to get excited about.

>caring about what your parents say

Meh, I'm going to order a custom daki and show them and tell them how beautiful my wife is while I sleep with her in our double sized bed without a care in the world.

Get on my level

press F to pay respects

Cover up your disgusting feet.

Just wondering, but what do you like about Cleric? I was considering getting her after release since the preorders look to be closed.

myfigurecollection.net/list/82142

anyone wanna take these off my hands? Shipping will be free if you mention this thread

Damn, good prices. Too bad I don't collect lewds and don't like Amatsukaze. Good luck!

What figure is that? is it new? I want it

myfigurecollection.net/item/464716

Those are some nice boots, I should get around to grabbing a pair of Timberlands eventually.

>hardly any new Porkchop figures announced for this year

This cant be the end
I need more!

What is 'Otoca Doll'?

These things are adorable.

Don't forget your New York Yankees hat.

I still adore this pasta.

>tfw I'm about to have enough figs that they can no longer be hidden and I will be forced to reveal my power level
I am not high on this feel

I also just ordered this used off Amiami. Is it safe to assume it's been hotglued?

Aaayyy

I can't tell what I'm looking at

Is something up with surugaya? I got errors saying they couldnt get my paypal transaction id even though my payment went through.
Never had this issue before

is there a site where I can see news or collections of all upcoming prize figures?

I cannot wait to get her and find out if the sudden price drop was because of the figure or the distributor's surplus fuckups. Eta 7-14 days.

I almost jumped on that before realizing they were releasing a wet version eventually.

This is a very nice shirt.

Do you have any pictures of that Amatsukaze figure?

Fuck, I wish I saw this a few days ago. Just ordered Matsuri off Ami

Who is this semen demon and where can i buy her?

Dude, Laeticia.

Her skin texture is so nice. I love rubbing my dick against it.

>that paint.
It looks like a bootleg.

>tfw going to AX CG concert vip and ever CG post makes me happier and happier.
I have been so worthless this past year and I honestly don't deserve to be this happy,

>being this much of a deadass

kanna

You give me hope sir

Post collection

this ass is what I need

>shoes indoors

Well fuck.

I'm not a huge fan of Cupoche in general, and I made a promise not to pre order anything for at least few months, but man, do I want this.

Wasn't there a similar style racing Illya shown along side the Rin.