Pizzagate isn't re

newshub.co.nz/home/world/2018/01/private-detective-in-madeleine-mccann-case-found-dead.html

>Madeleine McCann disappeared from Portugal in May 2007, a week before her fourth birthday.

Kevin Halligen, 56, was one of the first private detectives hired to the high-profile case in 2008.

He fell unwell at a home in Surrey, England, and died last week, reports The Telegraph.

He had previously been accused of siphoning £300,000 (NZ$567,700) in public donations to the McCann case in order to pay for first-class travel, luxury hotel rooms, a chauffeur and a mansion.

"The death is being treated as unexplained and a file will be passed to the coroner's office in due course," Surrey police told media.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/yzOvz
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/347672/Maddie-Crimewatch-pictures-kept-secret-for-five-years
archive.fo/xmUd9
thesun.co.uk/news/5334213/madeleine-mccann-private-detective-found-dead-body-surrey-mansion/
youtube.com/watch?v=slziMpXYjJo
youtube.com/watch?v=pQgmtrOeDLM
youtube.com/watch?v=amkkK-_o9vA
hooktube.com/watch?v=-HRCWfPn_k4
anxietycentre.com/anxiety-symptoms/blanched.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Clearly thought he was hot shit din'n he?!one1

>Madeleine McCann disappeared
No, her parents murdered her. Why is it news that some guy they hired to help with the coverup died?

Didn't an investigating officer LITERALLy say they knew who it might be but were stopped from investigating said person because of "orders from higher up."

Go on holiday.
Go to dinner
leave the kids alone.
>The state of middle class parents on holiday.

Mom is a lefty Dad is a righty. The eyes say all you need to know about their childhoods.

KEVIN HALLIGEN IS THE ONE WHO MADE THE PODESTA E-FITS.

>A REMINDER. Kevin Halligen was the detective who, along with ex-spy Henri Exton, produced the two suspect e-fits that many thought looked very similar to John and Tony Podesta

LOOK IT UP.

Oh I didn't realize there were so many kikes in Mexico

What do you mean lad?

BASED Poirot Anons.

Maddie Crimewatch pictures kept secret for five years

archive.fo/yzOvz

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/347672/Maddie-Crimewatch-pictures-kept-secret-for-five-years

>Former MI5 undercover operations chief Henri Exton, 62, who led the Oakley probe, said the fund took legal action to stop his team divulging its findings.

>One Oakley investigator said he was “absolutely stunned” when he saw their theories and e-fits being unveiled on Crimewatch as a “new revelation”.

Kevin Halligen made Oakley International. It's the SAME GUY WHO MADE THE PODESTA E-FITS.

mccann is podesta's rape slave. her parents sold her to him.

Kate killed her.

The eye condition they both have is common in the very old, but is not too common for younger adults or teens. It is called ptosis. It is the result of brutal continued child molestation which results in the eye muscles sort of giving up from the straining and one eye (usually the dominant side eye) beginning to become droopy like their eyes. They are victims most likely. What they have done to Maddie I can't say, I don't really follow the case or know them. However, the last thread had a picture of Maddie with those same tired "panda" eyes (deep dark circles) that the other children of pizzagate seem to have. There is no good reason for a child to have eyes like that other than medical conditions or trauma/terror.

That's the second time you've mentioned that. I'm running on empty. No mental energy. Can't figure it out. Please just say what you mean.

CONFIRMED. Read this sentence from The Sun:

archive.fo/xmUd9

EMPHASIS ON THE FACT THAT HE MADE THE E-FITS.
thesun.co.uk/news/5334213/madeleine-mccann-private-detective-found-dead-body-surrey-mansion/

>Halligen was CEO of private investigators Oakley International when he was hired by the McCanns.

>Kate recalled: “Oakley’s proposal and overall strategy were streets ahead of all the others we’d considered and the company came highly recommended.”

BASIC RUNDOWN:

>McCanns hired Kevin Halligen to investigate Washington DC
>Kevin Halligen investigates and produces Podesta e-fits
>Podesta e-fits somehow fall into the hand of UK police
>Kevin Halligen gets busted as a spy and chased out of the US
>Kevin Halligen gets killed

Done here. page count was low enough to have time to type. Take a good look at the elites. You will see that most have this same eye condition. Conspiracy theorists call it MK Ultra Eye, but it is really Project Monarch eye. It is not very common in the general population though.

OP this needs to be renamed to PODESTA E-FIT CREATOR SUICIDED.

Sorry. I should have included that the elderly tend to have this condition simply from being old and the skin becoming droopy. It is those who have this condition and are younger who have a life story to tell that most would not be able to comprehend as it is too horrific.

The "Podesta's" didn't work for the Clintons, the "Podesta's" owned the Clintons.

Jesus, what have you uncovered?
The Absolute state

GINORMOUS IF HUGE

Sopa if macaco

Bump

bump

What's an e-fit? Someone please enlighten me.

Thanks...

Computer generated wanted posters user

John Podesta is absurdly thin, and he makes it look worse by dressing like a 23 year old guy.

one more

Christ, the dancer stuff is new to me. So fucking weird.

I bet whoever does his autopsy dies in a weird way shortly after.

You get puffy eyes when you're sodomized. Something with the nerves in the ass

this is so fucked up

look at the number of shill flags at the start of this thread
the uk coppers are trying to push the meme that madeline was abducted. They are trying to counter the truth that she died from being drugged. The McCanns were part of the brit paedo establishment. Thats why 50 high end brit coppers were rushed over to portugal to work on the abduction meme. Some of the coppers posed as suspects. The meme was on the tabloid fronts for months.
Why the fuck coppers are bothering trying to reverse the truth meme, I dunno. Guess they are flailing or trying to justify their jobs in the meme department of scotland yard. Its time wasted either way. All the old britfags watch Richard D Hall, while the youngfags don't give a fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=slziMpXYjJo
youtube.com/watch?v=pQgmtrOeDLM

Instead of flogging the old dead McCann horse, coppers would be make more profit by continuing to import pakis to expand their white school girl sex slaving operation.
youtube.com/watch?v=amkkK-_o9vA

the parents killed maddie, get over it conspiracyfags

That's a conspiracy theory too buddy. You're one of us whether you like it or not.

The Podestas are innocent people. Very kind. Gentle souls. Got ya.

"What dirt do Kevin Halligen and Patton Boggs have on the Podesta Group and/or the whereabouts of the Podesta brothers in May, 2007? Why did Kevin Halligen, hired by the McCann's to investigate their daughter's disappearance, produce e-fits closely resembling (beyond reasonable doubt) his client's (Patton Boggs) biggest rivals?"

"Who persuaded - and why - Gerry and Kate McCann to put their faith in (and pay $500k to) a random Washington DC-based 'detective' (Kevin Halligen) who mysteriously reached out to them telling them he could find their daughter? Was Halligen actually bribing Gerry and Kate over something?"

"Why, in March 2004, was Kevin Halligen handed a rare US Department of Defense Security Pass?"

The McCanns And The Conman (Abduction Documentary)
hooktube.com/watch?v=-HRCWfPn_k4

No it's what the Police believed but didn't have enough proof to convict

nice money making scheme her parents got here.

DELETE THIS

I was an abuse victim as a child and I can confirm I had dark circles under my eyes that looked as if I was wearing mascara. I also had extremely pale complexion from stress and I was bullied relentlessly for it
anxietycentre.com/anxiety-symptoms/blanched.shtml

bump

Cops get killed by elite and they never kill them back. But if they get killed by a normal person they're all gungho

Error: You forgot to solve the CAPTCHA. Please try again.

Sup Forums Pass users can bypass this CAPTCHA. [Learn More]

Sup Forums Pass users can bypass this CAPTCHA. [Learn More]Error: You forgot to solve the CAPTCHA. Please try again.

Sup Forums Pass users can bypass this CAPTCHA. [Learn More]Error: You forgot to solve the CAPTCHA. Please try again.

v

Sup Forums Pass users can bypass this CAPTCHA. [Learn More]v
v