Komi-san wa komyushou desu

DAMN

Nothing stronger than the bond between a father/daughter sperg duo

Komi is to cute.
I actually like the cast a lot, even the lesbian is ok when she's not in full bitch mode. More chunny when?

[Adorable vibrating intensifies]

Why doesn't this little faggot just fuck her already?

>Why dosen't this little faggot
Well dude, you answered your own question.

It's not good for a handler to fuck his subject user.

Shieeet! Nine new chapters. Awesome.

Because Najimi deserves a good fucking more.

Pretty bullshit, the slut that has a similar character design to Komi is getting an anime despite the fact this manga has more chapters and Komi isn't lusting over a 40 year old man who also has a child.

Other than the girls being slim and tall-ish with long black hair, which is pretty generic, what's the need to compare the series? Also, why a slut? Dude is divorced, she hasn't slept around either afa-we-k.
This has a chance at getting animated too anyway, although I wonder which one will get an anime first from the magazine, Hatsukoi Zombie or this?

Keeps getting cockblocked.

If he fucks her 50% chance she's cured of her communication fear 50% chance she in a speaking coma forever. If he waits and gets her dependent on him forever he's secured his waifu.

>japanese male
>fucking

heh

This is so adorable.

I just wish we would get more creatively cute scenes like the very beginning where Komi and plain-boy talked through the chalkboard.

I don't like reading this.

I was cripplingly shy and hot once.

So Sup Forums, why does she grow cat ears?

Komi has much bigger sales.

Hatsukoi Zombie has more chances of getting cancelled than getting an anime.

What kind of fetish is this?

Hair fetish, getting whipped or both.

If I ever have a daughter and I hope to god that I don't I wish to have this kind of relationship.

That one has actual romance

Why is shaking and muteness so cute

Do we get a confirmation on what Najimi is?

I heard we're way back on the raws.

He is a she. Or she is a he. Both ways are right.

He/She/It

>implying it's going to be confrimed
I say it is a trap.

Cute

Komi is kind of a new series, and what chapters it has are small, I'm fine with it not having an anime yet.

I hope so.

>she hides herself from takano
What does it mean?

God I love her wide-eyed stare

Just talking can make her heart stop, fucking will kill her for sure.

You say that because it turned into shit or because it's selling less?

>fucking will kill her for sure.
That's hot

It never sold good. I'm not saying it's gonna get cancelled, but that happening has more chances than an anime.

Oh nice. New chapters.

How far back from the raws are the translations?

30 chapters more or less, but a lot are short. But since they work with volumes, we're always behind unless someone else pick it.

Reserved for post-marriage
DUH

Per volume is better for this series honestly.

If they keep doing like they did with this one, yes. But before we had to wait for the volume and then it was just one or 2 chapters every once in a while.