Watari-kun

You can see the exact moment her heart breaks.

F-cup-chan a shit

Couple chapters behind. Is this shit ending?

No.
Satsuki was obviously endgame, and her ark didn't even start yet

Good. Satsuki is best girl.

They end up going out the next chapter, "pretending" going out. Fuck this gay shit.

I wish it would soon. It's been moving at a fucking snail's pace, I hope we're at least finally done with doormat girl's arc and can move onto the next "NO ONE UNDERSTANDS ME, NEVERMIND THE FACT THAT I NEVER EXPLAIN MYSELF BUT NO ONE UNDERSTANDS ME" arc. Just a boring series about a brother and sister raising a garden would've been better than this steaming dogshit.

She's going to cut off all his limbs and lock him in her basement.

She'll just chop him up to make sure he stays pure

We know how this works

Siscon detected.

>I wish it would soon
This. I was promised yanderes and stalkers and dangerous loli imoutos, and I'm just getting childhood friends playing the fucking emo card when not reading gardening tips. Whatever this scene is, it better break F-cup chan to start acting out what I was sold or it's time to drop this turd.

watari just signed his own death sentance. but he made the right choice

Sorry. Also, new girl next ch.

He made the right choice,bitch is crazy with all the "watari kun is kind " bullshit is the reason he says no.

>well all of this stupid shit is happening
>should I resolve any of it
>nah let's just introduce a new girl

Classic jap shit.

>Sorry.
Don't apologize for what's on the volume covers; they are selling it that way.
>Also, new girl next ch.
Bitch better damn well be armed with a knife.

Dropped.

i do not like this. i was confused because satsuki never made her stance clear, and now we are shown some other guy when she destroyed herself 6 years ago. and now this. i was fucking promised yanderes since the first 10 chapters. what the fuck happened now

Japs are physically incapable of sticking to a premise without fucking everything up.

>new girl next ch
Of fucking course, I knew that would happen.
Sometimes I wish I still was an innocent, low power level newfag.

The sister really pisses me off. What do you think happened to them to make her so needy?

Also I can't tell if this is becoming a dark psychological horror type manga or just a slice of life. The weird psychotic breaks makes me think the former.

To be fair, it did get axed and have to move to a different magazine after a hiatus, so who the hell knows if it's the author's fault or meddling from above.