Christian General - The End of the World Edition

This is where we are in the current timeline.

>The End of the Gentile Times

1914 according to Jehovah's Witnesses is the end of Gentile Rule over Christians. All verses in pic related.

>Jesus and the Angels kick Satan and his demons out of heaven in 1914. Gets casted down to Earth. (Re 12:7-12)

>The Last Days and the attitudes of people in the last days.

(Matthew 24:3) “Tell us, When will these things be, and what will be the sign of your presence and of the conclusion of the system of things?”

Jesus said that his presence would be signified with...

(Matthew 24:7) “For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be food shortages and earthquakes in one place after another.

(Luke 21:11)...in one place after another pestilences...

(Matthew 24:12) and because of the increasing of lawlessness the love of the greater number will cool off.

>The earth would be ruined and polluted.

“Bring to ruin those ruining the earth.” (Revelation 11:18)

>The message is officially spread of his coming and his Kingdom.

“This good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.”—Matt. 24:14.

>The Announcement of Peace and Security

“Whenever it is that they are saying: ‘Peace and security!’ then sudden destruction is to be instantly upon them.”—1 Thess. 5:3.

>The Great Tribulation

>Armageddon

We are currently in the pangs of distress Jesus spoke of in Matthew 24 which is part of the last days. We are not in the Great Tribulation. Where we are is in the moment right before they announce peace and security. They are going to announce a word wide call of Peace & Security in some way. Then the Great Tribulation then Armageddon.

Other urls found in this thread:

wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200000531
wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/120000447
youtube.com/watch?v=u_ICo90vj8A
youtube.com/watch?v=O2jg41K0MrI
youtube.com/watch?v=FYoupohfcjs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Right now we are in Peace & Security. There is going to be an announcement of worldwide Peace and Security soon. Then when that happens the Great Tribulation will begin.

For those of you unware right after Peace & Security comes The Great Tribulation. But what is the Tribulation? It is the destruction of Babylon the Great. Or the Harlot that rides the wild beast. This is the world empire of all religion in the world. Basically, God is going to manipulate the "Kings" of the Earth to all together simultaneously turn against all mass religion and destroy it and devour it.

This is what you all need to know.

>Babylon The Great
wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200000531

>Great Tribulation
wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/120000447

Basically, in a quick summary. Babylon the Great is the entire collective of false religion in the world. The "kings" of the Earth are going to manipulated by Jehovah God himself and be made to turn on all religion in the world. That event IS the Great Tribulation. Because of the mass amount of loyalty towards religion it will be another world war. Only instead of King vs King it will be Pastors, Monks, Clerics, and fellow believers against the Kings and militiaries of the world. It will be religious believers against nationalist/secularist. The Nationalist/secularist will win. They will take all the churches/temples, properties, money, money vaults, EVERYTHING from them. Then after that it will be Armageddon. During this time God and Christ will let their presence finally be known. NOBODY will be able to deny him anymore. Then Armageddon.

The watchtower society in Brooklyn is lying to you.

>Isaiah 41:9 -...‘You are my servant; I have chosen you, and I have not rejected you.

>Jeremiah 31:3 - ...“And with a love to time indefinite I have loved you. That is why I have drawn you with loving-kindness.

>Proverbs 24:16 - For the righteous one may fall even seven times, and he will certainly get up; but the wicked ones will be made to stumble by calamity.

>Psalms 55:22 - 22 Throw your burden upon Jehovah himself, And he himself will sustain you. Never will he allow the righteous one to totter.

>(Psalm 37:24) Although he may fall, he will not be hurled down, For Jehovah is supporting his hand.

>(Philippians 4:6) Do not be anxious over anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication along with thanksgiving let YOUR petitions be made known to God;

>The watchtower society in Brooklyn is lying to you.

We moved. We have relocated our world headquarters to Warwick, NY.

The Messiah that the Jews are waiting for is not Jesus in His glorified form.

It is He who will bring peace to Jerusalem.

Emmanuel.

Well...um...okay thanx. I saw your thread and still have no idea what you are talking about. But I'll keep the window open to it and see if I can figure anything out.

>(1 Peter 5:7) while YOU throw all YOUR anxiety upon him, because he cares for YOU.

>Philippians 4:6) Do not be anxious over anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication along with thanksgiving let YOUR petitions be made known to God;

>Proverbs 3:5,6 - Trust in Jehovah with all your heart and do not lean upon your own understanding. 6 In all your ways take notice of him, and he himself will make your paths straight.

>Isaiah 41:10 - Do not be afraid, for I am with you. Do not gaze about, for I am your God. I will fortify you. I will really help you. I will really keep fast hold of you with my right hand of righteousness.’

>Deuteronomy 31:6 - BE courageous and strong. Do not be afraid or suffer a shock before them, because Jehovah your God is the one marching with you. He will neither desert you nor leave you entirely.”

>(Deuteronomy 4:31) For Jehovah your God is a merciful God. He will not desert you or bring you to ruin or forget the covenant of your forefathers that he swore to them.

>1 Thessalonians 1:4, 5 - As a result we ourselves take pride in YOU among the congregations of God because of YOUR endurance and faith in all YOUR persecutions and the tribulations that YOU are bearing. 5 This is a proof of the righteous judgment of God, leading to YOUR being counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which YOU are indeed suffering.

>2 Timothy 1:7 - For God gave us not a spirit of cowardice, but that of power and of love and of soundness of mind.

>Isaiah 35:4 - Say to those who are anxious at heart: “Be strong. Do not be afraid. Look! YOUR own God will come with vengeance itself, God even with a repayment. He himself will come and save YOU people.”

Can I get a rundown on Lilith?

Welp hope it happens soon would be nice to get rid of all these sick fucks all over the world

It's an owl.

Glad to here. We are all hoping for the end of this miserable existence. You have no idea of what kind of a better world awaits you. Everything they built will fall, and on the ashes of their world we'll build a better one.

Do I need a rosary to pray the rosary?

>(Matthew 6:7) But when praying, do not say the same things over and over again, just as the people of the nations do, for they imagine they will get a hearing for their use of many words.

No

>(1 Thessalonians 5:17) Pray incessantly.

>(Matthew 6:5) “Also, when YOU pray, YOU must not be as the hypocrites; because they like to pray standing in the synagogues and on the corners of the broad ways to be visible to men. Truly I say to YOU, They are having their reward in full.

>(Matthew 6:6) You, however, when you pray, go into your private room and, after shutting your door, pray to your Father who is in secret; then your Father who looks on in secret will repay you.

Fuck off. You retards give Christians a bad name.

Why?

Hey man, I used to buy the BS they sell too. The Bible woke me up.

>John 6:53: "Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. 54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day."

There is no scriptural basis for restricting the blood covenant to the 144,000 from Rev 7.

>It's OK! The anointed will oversee and rule us well.

Wake up. Live up to your destiny. Jesus died for you specifically. You are the anointed.

And he isn't Michael dude. Hebrews 1 proves that well.

>For to which of the angels did He ever say, "YOU ARE MY SON, TODAY I HAVE BEGOTTEN YOU"? And again, "I WILL BE A FATHER TO HIM AND HE SHALL BE A SON TO ME"?

He was a human, elevated to the right hand of God.

At least you guys get the unitarian stuff right. Still. The Spirit of God is the Spirit of truth. Repent. Believe in the truth.

one of the most important is that the bible says Jesus is god. you deny this. and Jehovah witnesses are a bunch of emasculated freaks. Cant serve in military,cant even stand for the national anthem(like a nfl nigger) And you cant vote.

>one of the most important is that the bible says Jesus is god

Nowhere does the Bible say Jesus is God. Only mistranslated verses and out-of-context verses "say" Jesus is God.

The Trinity is a Helenistic philosophical idea and pagan belief. Not a Biblical teaching. We know this because of the definitions used to describe it: Essence, substance, nature, homoousios, and persons is all Greek metaphysical terms origining in Helenistic Philosophy going back to Plato and Aristotle. The word hypostatic union comes from hypostasis. It is a philosophical idea from Helenistic Greek Philosophy. The Trinity can only be supported with pagan doctrine. These terms and beliefs are not found in the Bible but in Plato, Aristotle, and Pythagoras. The Trinity can be traced back through old triad gods, Greek Philosophy, and Hindu avatarism.

the definitions of the Trinity itself: Essence, substance, nature, homoousios, persons, hypostatic union. Plato, Aristotle, and Pythagoras all taught these centuries before Jesus was born. Just trace "hypostatic union" on Wikipedia. It goes straight back to Plato, Aristotle and Neoplatonism.

Think about this: If I started using word like "Means of Labor," "bourgeoisie," "proletariat," "Base and superstructure" and called myself a Libertarian you'd all cry foul and accuse me of being a Marxist and Communist. Why? Because all my terminology used to describe "Libertarian" ideology is all Marxist in nature. You would all call me a fraud.

Why not with the Trinty? That's where the entire definition of the Trinity comes from. None of the terminologies, defintions, and understanding of the Trinity comes from the Bible. It all comes from Greek Philosophy, Stoicism, Hindus, and Pagans.

The trinity is Babylonian polytheistic bullshit. Do your research and wash your fucking mouth (lol)

Respond to my post here .

No. A set of rosary beads is just a tool to help you pray, nothing more.

Do believe that a set of beads made of wood and metal has any kind of "power" or "energy" in itself would be idolatrous.

You can say the rosary on anything, even your fingers.

Who is Emmanuel?

>Wake up. Live up to your destiny. Jesus died
for you specifically. You are the anointed.

The Earth wasn't meant to be abandoned. It was meant to be the home of humanity. Going to heaven as a reward is redundant. Why go to heaven when you can live on a cleaned up earth forever. That was God's original plant afterall. Why would he abandon the earth?

>And he isn't Michael dude. Hebrews 1 proves that well.

You would be surprised in the amount of historical scholars that belief that he is. Michael being Jesus did not originate with JW. The last time this was heard was as far back to the original Reformers themselves like John Calvin.

(1 Thessalonians 4:16) because the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a commanding call, with an archangel’s voice and with God’s trumpet, and those who are dead in union with Christ will rise first.

There are no plural archangels in the Bible. So Jesus having the voice of an archangel shows he is the Archangel himself. This is only a fraction of why.

>He was a human, elevated to the right hand of God.

The Bible doesn't teach Jesus is God. It does, however, teach that Jesus is the Son of God. The firstborn of all creation, the beginning of creation by God, God's master worker created by God himself. - Colossians 1:15; Revelations 3:14; Proverbs 8:22-31

>And he isn't Michael dude. Hebrews 1 proves that well.

I agree with you on the Kingdom on Earth.

But don't invent arguments and pretend like I made them.

I never said Jesus was God. I said he was elevated to the right hand of God.

The voice of an archangel does not mean he is the archangel. Again, to which of the angels did God every say" you are my Son..."?

You sound like you truly lost a love for the TRUTH. Read Jesus' words to the church of Ephesus (1 of 7 Christian churches on Earth) in Rev chapter 2. Don't lose your first love...the love of the truth.

The only mediator between you and God, is our Lord Jesus Christ. Don't let any man tell you otherwise. Eat the bread. Drink the wine, in remembrance of our Lord. Believe that he died for you. Sow the Kingdom seed. you are part way there. Just don't lie about the gospel. Don't let anyone make you lie.

>1 Timothy 2:5: "For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus"

The Rosary was meant to be used to keep track of prayers repeated over and over again. A person uses beads to know how many prayers to say. This is why I quoted this:

>(Matthew 6:7) But when praying, do not say the same things over and over again, just as the people of the nations do, for they imagine they will get a hearing for their use of many words.

The original Emmanuel was from Isa 7:13-16; 8:8. He was implied to be the second son of Isaiah. His birth would be sign that God was with them in a time of invasion from the kings of Syria and Israel who wanted to overthrow Judah. His birth would be the sign that God was with them. Emmanuel means "God is With Us." This encounter with the original Emmanuel would foreshadow Jesus birth signifying the salvation of God's people in the future. That's why the angel repeated it.Matthew 1:23,

When I was a kid my parents got wrapped up in that shit. Dumbest chapter of my life. Religion is a good thing for a lot of people but cults like JW are for the weak.

>christ cucks actually believe these things not realizing they follow 'Satanism Lite'

Modern religions are nothing but mind control garbage.

>The voice of an archangel does not mean he is the archangel.

It actually does because if it didn't it would mean an angel of lower rank is bossing Jesus around and giving him commands. Since there are no other archangels equal in rank to Michael then it is logical to conclude that this is Jesus himself. The other evidence is that Michael is said to be the leader of the angels and Jesus is said to be the leader of the angels. The Bible doesn't mention mulitple armies of angels. Only ONE army of angels. So it leads to the conclusion that they are the same army lead by the same person.

>Again, to which of the angels did God every say" you are my Son..."?

This is actually taken out of context.

>(Hebrews 1:4) So he has become better than the angels, to the extent that he has inherited a name more excellent than theirs.

The next two chapters of Hebrews 1, 2 are not trying to disprove Jesus is not an angel but on why Jesus is now SUPERIOR to the angels. Jesus is now SUPERIOR to them. Not that he isn't one of them in nature.

>non trinitarian ' christian ' detected.

And nothing of value was lost. You did us a favor by leaving.

(Proverbs 26:12) Have you seen a man wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for the stupid one than for him.

(Isaiah 5:21) Woe to those wise in their own eyes and discreet even in front of their own faces!

(Proverbs 12:15) The way of the foolish one is right in his own eyes,...

(Galatians 6:3) For if anyone thinks he is something when he is nothing, he is deceiving his own mind.

(Proverbs 3:7) Do not become wise in your own eyes.

End of the world happen yet culty?

>Implying a general can't report to his king.

C'mon man, don't make silly arguments. I know the organization is cool, and you WANT to believe.

You also never responded to my point about the bread and the wine, and the correlation to John 6.

>>John 6:53: "Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. 54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day."

Also, no, I did not take Hebrew 1 out of context, lol. I never said Jesus, the man, elevated to the right hand of God, was NOT superior to the angles. That would be, frankly, a dumb argument.

How does this factor in? 20184140

Catholic here, JW's are cult members who would be labeled as heretics by the early church. Michael the Archangel isn't Jesus Christ (lol), you people need serious help.

Also I heard something about a prophecy of Joseph Smith recently became fullfilled, know anything about that?

Tell me more about the prophecy. There will food shortages? Tell me exactly what's going to happen, thanks.

>I never said Jesus, the man, elevated to the right hand of God, was NOT superior to the angles. That would be, frankly, a dumb argument.

Hebrews was written AFTER Jesus was already in heaven. Jesus became superior to the angels after he went to heaven. Before coming to earth, Jesus wasn't superior to the angels, he was unique. He was the firstborn, God's master worker, and the only-begotten god. But he became superior to them when he was raised up to immortality like his father.

>(John 5:26) For just as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted also to the Son to have life in himself.

>(1 Timothy 6:16) the one alone having immortality, who dwells in unapproachable light, whom not one of men has seen or can see. To him be honor and might everlasting. Amen.

That's how Jesus is superior to the angels. He now has immortality and incorruption in himself like God does.

Please answer if you can

I don't know what you are pointing at.

See your Catholic Encyclopedia. Go look up False Decretals. Come back with what you learned about the "true" Church.

That's new to me.

See Venezuela, Zimbabwe, South Africa, North Korea.

> Before coming to earth, Jesus wasn't superior to the angels, he was unique. He was the firstborn, God's master worker, and the only-begotten god. But he became superior to them when he was raised up to immortality like his father.

You are now parroting JW publication BS. Please show me where Jesus preexisted before being formed in the womb of the virgin Mary. I'll wait.

>But all things were made through him!

Of course. God spoke the universe in to existence. The word that God spoke, became flesh in the womb of Mary. Previous to that event, he was the word that God spoke. No personhood. Unless you believe the wisdom of God in Proverbs is an actually woman person, who acts as God's wisdom.

This is how Jesus can be the son of David, and also his king.

These are important concepts. You need to grapple with them.

Also, "a god" is a poor translation of John 1:1. Godlike, would be the best translation.

I have a message and a warning God has entrusted me to deliver to the world. First off, I'll how I received the message. I had been an atheist for 22 years, from 6 to 28, and lived a life full of sin. When I was 28 I decided I was going to start a religion as a way to fix my financial situation. Sitting in my room I was scheming of a way to kick it off. I had a head full of nonsense when what felt like a hand press down on my head, when the pressure lifted and it was a very physical feeling, I was over come by what I then thought of as buckets of water dump over me. I now know that I had been washed in the blood of Jesus Christ. When it was over I knew God was real, and that Jesus Christ was the physical manifestation of God on earth. I sat on my bed to sort out what had just happened. I shortly realized God had given me something else.

The Holy Trinity is the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. It is the 3 ways that God has shown himself to man.

>the Father=Judaism
God chose the Hebrew people to deliver His laws to us, the Ten Commands.

>the Son=Christianity
God came to us through His only begotten Son who he set to be sacrificed to and forgive man of our original Sin and set an example to live by.

>the Holy Spirit=Islam
Through the Holy Spirit we are promised eternal life of in Christ with the knowledge that our first Sin was forgiven, so therefore all our sins could forgiven.

God had always intended for there to be only 1 church, 1 faith but because man is flawed, the Pharisees denied Christ splitting Christianity from Judaism. So the stage was set for when the Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ, not the arch angel Gabriel, came to Mohammed to deliver the Quran Mohammeds successor rewrote the Quran to be used as a tool for earthly power.

Lies are poison. Every time you utter them, you are killing yourself. Don't do it. Just don't do it. Follow the truth where it takes you. Follow the word, the logos, the truth. Jesus Christ. Wherever. He. Takes. You.

>You are now parroting JW publication BS. Please show me where Jesus preexisted before being formed in the womb of the virgin Mary. I'll wait.

Colossians 1:15; Revelations 3:14; Proverbs 8:22-31 (John 8:23) John 3:13 Micah 5:2)

It's an acceptable one.

Now with all this in mind, God gave me a warning to the comig of the synagogue Satan. The state of Israel, the Vatican city, and the kingdom of Saudi Arabia are going to authority as the capitols of the three faith to join them into 1. Since it will be organized as means of control, and with out recognition of the Holy Trinity, it will be not be the so-called Church of God. After the Church of Satan has been formed the Antichrist will reveal himself and take his seat at the the head of the great abomination.

To those who may say that I made this up, as I had said I had intended to start a religion for profit, God promised me that if I took one cent in exchange for His message, no one would ever believe a word of it and I would suffer the rest of my days and be cast into the pit when I die. But, if I deliver His message gainlessly, my name would be destroyed, I will remain in financial ruin, and I will die alone having never been scaived by my many enemies who will hate me for His message.

This is from the thread I tried to link here

how many ave marias and halelujahs for 1h browsing pol?

Firstborn as the word. Not person hood. Literally, everything. The word became existence. Reality. In some sense, everyone. Every thing that is.

Firstborn, not as in the highest ranking angel.

And don't be lazy. Write out your arguments, if you believe them. I am improving here.

Truth stands on it's own. It is unbreakable. It is light, which burns through darkness. Lies.

The problem is that the Bible doesn't support such a doctrine.>"Siva is one of the gods of the Trinity. He is said to be the god of destruction. The other two gods are Brahma, the god of creation and Vishnu, the god of maintenance.... To indicate that these three processes are one and the same the three gods are combined in one form." -The Symbolism of Hindu Gods and Rituals Published by A. Parthasarathy, Bombay. (As quoted in ti-E, p. 12.)

>"Vishnu, Brahma, and Siva together form the trinity of the Hindu Religion. At one time these were distinct Hindu deities. Their rival claims for recognition were finally met by making them three forms of the one supreme god. This was, however, a creation of the priests and ecclesiastical students." - Encyclopedia Americana, 1957 ed., v. 28, p. 134.

Pic related is where the Trinity originated from.

Well, hell. I am getting tired bro. Screencap everything I typed here. Research it for reals.

Screencap this also. Jesus has not come back yet. EVERYONE, will know when he does. Not a select organization, trying to convince everyone he came back invisibly. Remember. The voice of an archangel, like roaring waterfalls. Everyone will know, and believe, when that day comes. When he smashes the nations to bits (Psalm 2).

Good luck bro. Show some courage. Refine your arguments, and make your case before the elders. They won't be able to prove you wrong. Light burns through darkness. Truth burns through even the most well intentioned lies.

Have a good one. God bless.

>Nowhere does the Bible say Jesus is God. Only mistranslated verses and out-of-context verses "say" Jesus is God.

No, only according to YOUR fake New World Order "Bible" translation. The actual Bible says Jesus is God.

Don't try to pretend you even read the Bible, most JWs don't even read their fake Bible except for cherrypicked parts that their magazines tell them to read.

You don't even believe Jesus died on the cross, so don't pretend like you give a shit what the Bible says.

youtube.com/watch?v=u_ICo90vj8A

>come back
he probably wasn‘t here in the first place anyway

Because you retards go to so much effort to disguise your filthy heresies under a cover of being normal, Bible believing Christianity, that all the shit you do reflects back on us. You make the public associate Christianity with brainlet cultists like you.

Browsing Sup Forums is not a sin. Sup Forums is a board of peace.

>Colossians 1:15 - He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation

>Revelations 3:14 - “... These are the things that the Amen says, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation by God,

>Proverbs 8:22-31 - Jehovah himself produced me as the beginning of his way, the earliest of his achievements of long ago. 23 From time indefinite I was installed, from the start, from times earlier than the earth. 24 When there were no watery deeps I was brought forth as with labor pains, when there were no springs heavily charged with water. 25 Before the mountains themselves had been settled down, ahead of the hills, I was brought forth as with labor pains, 26 when as yet he had not made the earth and the open spaces and the first part of the dust masses of the productive land. 27 When he prepared the heavens I was there; when he decreed a circle upon the face of the watery deep, 28 when he made firm the cloud masses above, when he caused the fountains of the watery deep to be strong, 29 when he set for the sea his decree that the waters themselves should not pass beyond his order, when he decreed the foundations of the earth, 30 then I came to be beside him as a master worker, and I came to be the one he was specially fond of day by day, I being glad before him all the time, 31 being glad at the productive land of his earth, and the things I was fond of were with the sons of men.

Nowhere does the context of these verses show Jesus to have been an abstract "word." Jesus was a spirit being like the angels. We also know this because Jesus called himself

>(John 1:18) No man has seen God at any time; the only-begotten god who is in the bosom [position] with the Father is the one that has explained him.

Jesus wasn't an abstract "word." He was a god and is one again now in heaven.

Watch based Pastor Anderson BTFO of JWs:
youtube.com/watch?v=O2jg41K0MrI

I'll see you Sunday night at 10 pm Pacific Los Angeles time if you want. I'll start this thread again or we will jump into whatever Christian thread is up.

Good night

Here I thought I was the only jw on 4chins.

A jewish extracanonical myth, the equivalent of an old wives' tale. Has origins in near eastern religion.

Hebrews 1 mah nigga

"For to which of the angels did God ever say,

“You are my Son;
today I have become your Father”[a]?
Or again,

“I will be his Father,
and he will be my Son”[b]?
6 And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says,

“Let all God’s angels worship him.”[c]
7 In speaking of the angels he says,

“He makes his angels spirits,
and his servants flames of fire.”[d]
8 But about the Son he says,

>“Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever;
a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom."

God Calls jesus God. /thread

How can I tell if I'm one of the anointed?

Please understand that I was a stone cold atheist before God laid His hand on me. I had been an atheist since before I knew the word "atheist." Our Heavenly Father put it to me to deliver that message, and He promised me my enemies would never harm me if I did. So I do, because I HAVE to. He TOUCHED me!!! It was the purest most loving touch id ever felt. The only thing that I can compare it to was when my child was born. To make a long story short, I was running from men who were trying to kill me. I was in a town I had never been to. I had no phone and no time to stop for directions. God guided me to the police department of this town. This was about a year ago when that happened. A few days later I gave my life to Christ. I carry a pocket bible with me now. I carried it and read it so often I had to rebind it with thicker leather from an old boot I found. It was after that I decided to start making that thread, and that is where Christ has led me. God bless you user. Please put your hate aside, let your eyes see and your ears recall what your heart knows as the truth.

nope, you can‘t be browsing Sup Forums and still be a good christian. you should be avoiding Sup Forums as it is full of hate and black cocks.
but on the other hand - why care, there isn‘t a scrap of evidence Jesus existed.

Jesus is God. Denying the Trinity means denying Christ's divinity.

>The problem is that the Bible doesn't support such a doctrine

Yes it does. This argument was settled nearly 2000 years ago.

You are an atheist and you hate Christ, You have a severe mental sickness. You are not an authority on anything having to do with Christianity. Now get out of this thread you fedoras tipper, you already jerked off to tranny porn 3 times today.

>You make the public associate Christianity with brainlet cultists like you.

And why is this a bad thing? Jehovah's Witnesses are the only major Christendom religion that has not participated in any major or minor war in the entire world. We did not participate in WW1 and we got imprisoned for it. We did not participate in WWII and were imprisoned in the Holocaust in Germany and in the US for refusing to participate in neither. In Germany thousands died in the concentration camps for refusal to salute Hitler. All we had to do was sign a form that said we renounce our religion and hail Hitler. We refused and were executed for it. We are imprisoned in the Middle East, Uzbekistan, Armenia and South Korea for refusal of military service to this day. We were just currently banned in Russia for absolutely nothing. Like Christ, we were slandered and testified against by false witnesses. We were banned with complete innocents.

Jehovah's Witnesses are the truest and most purest form of Christianity similar to that of the 1st Century Christians. We are the only ones following the Bible to a tee.

Our primary message is that of God's Kingdom now ruling in heaven by Jesus Christ who has been enthroned as King. We use God's name and teach it to others openly. We are the only ones actively preaching the message from your local neighborhoods, your local businesses, to missionary work in the most distance lands in the world. All of this without shedding one drop of blood or firing one bullet at an enemy.

>Bible doesn't support
The Bible was penned by man. Though it was guided by the Divine, but only the Divine can show perfection. Man is flawed, so all that man does will be flawed. God bless you.

This religion destroyed my family and doomed me to be a useless social outcast for the rest of my life

And thank God for it. Anyone who follows Christ is a social outcast in this cruel and wicked society.

I can prove that the JW infidel religion is BS using their own corrupted, fake New World Order Bible:

1. Jesus = Jehovah

“I am the Alʹpha and the O·meʹga,”* says Jehovah God, “the One who is and who was and who is coming, the Almighty.”
When I saw him, I fell as dead at his feet.
And he laid his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last, and the living one, and I became dead, but look! I am living forever and ever, and I have the keys of death and of the Grave."

Revelations 1:8, 17-18

When was Jehovah a living one, who became dead?

2. The Holy Spirit = Jehovah

"Now Jehovah is the Spirit, and where the spirit of Jehovah is, there is freedom."

2 Cor 3:17

3. Hell is Eternal:
"...he will also drink of the wine of the anger of God that is poured out undiluted into the cup of His wrath, and he will be tormented with fire and sulfur in the sight of the holy angels and in the sight of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever, and day and night they have no rest, those who worship the wild beast and its image and whoever receives the mark of its name."

Rev 14:10-11

Jw's deny christ. How are they Christian again?

all you can do is insult me, but you can‘t come up with a historical reference.
come on, insult me with knowledge, reason and quotes.

Like Unitarians, they aren't.

Again, because you have a severe mental and spiritual sickness, you demand things from me which you haven't provided. You hate Christ because he condemns your dirty behavior.

God gives us purpose. Go to a quiet place to read the Good Book and meditate on how you relate to God, and He will show you how He relates to you.

I can‘t provide any historical reference to Jesus, as there isn‘t any to be found.
I don‘t hate Christ, I just think it‘s interesting you can be so pissed off by that fact.

Yeah only because they executed anyone that criticized it. Not because anti-Trinitarianism was debunked.

We don't deny Jesus being divinity. We just deny Jesus being Jehovah God himself. Jesus is a god(John 1:1), the only-begotten god(John 1:18), and a mighty god(Isaiah 9:5). Jesus is a god like the angels, Satan, demons are in heaven.(Psalm 8:5)(Hebrews 2:7)(2 Corinthians 4:4) On earth he is a god like Moses and the judges.(Psalm 82:1-7; Psalm 82:6; John 10:35; John 10:34-38)

Nothing of value was lost

Look up Historical Jesus anywhere. That will answer all your questions. There is more evidence of Jesus Chris than there is of Pythagoras, Plato, Aristotle, and Alexander the Great.

by the way - who are you and why can you judge me? are your insults and the fact you are browsing Sup Forums not expression of ignoring WWJD?

im a JW but im secretly agnostic and i was forced to become one so i would not ruin my parent's reputation

I‘m still missing it, your graph is worthless.
there‘s more truth in the old testament than in the new book a few greeks wrote.

Wow, you really know how to spew out BS don't you.

The only reason your cult doesn't want it's brainless followers to join the military or to salute flags, is because they want to have total control and total loyalty from their followers, they don't want it shared.

It has nothing to do with morality. The Watchtower society also wants to be left alone to indulge in the pedophilia and mental abuse that your Watchtower society inflicts on it's brainwashed, mindless followers. So don't come to me boasting how righteous.

JWs are the impurest form of Christianity that has ever been devised since Mormonism.

>We are the only ones following the Bible to a tee.

LOL, you wish you brainwashed idiot. JWs don't even read their fake Bibles, you only read a few verses cherry picked for you by your magazine with Watchtower commentary, instead of reading entire chapters to get the context. You're not even allowed to do private study of the Bible, so you don't even know what your New World Order fabricated Bible teaches. The onyl scripture you follow is your Watchtower magazine.

Watchtower jw mag with the pope in a good light on the cover shit is weird

user, please read God is real. Christ was a man who did all the thing that are written about him and more. I know I had it easy when it comes to faith and God now. When He touched me, He gave me a perfect understanding of Himself to me and how I relate to Him. Here is an exercise you can do, every night before you go to bed say a simple prayer. First thank Him for al the hardships you had that day, because of them you are atrong than you were the day before. Then thank Him for the successes you had, because they brought you peace and triumph over you fears and doubts. Close your pray in the name of Jesus Christ. Do this every day for a week, and if after a week, there isnt a noticeable change for the better in your life, reconsider where you stand when it comea to God.

Why don't you answer what I wrote here heathen, where I used even your fake Bible to prove how JW doctrines are fake?

Don't worry, I know you've read it, but you can ignore it and refuse to acknowledge it all you want, just like your Watchtower overlords tell you to do. It tells me that you have no answer and no way of comeback, and that's all I need to know.

I never said God isn‘t real. all I am going on about is that there is zero eyewitness accounts, the new testament was written after, it‘s contents are obviously biased and have been misstranslated and altered since its first edition.

Watch this to see how the Watchtower use subliminal imagery to control it's followers: youtube.com/watch?v=FYoupohfcjs

>Why don't you answer what I wrote

I could, the problem is that I can already tell you have made up your mind. There's no point in it anymore. If I was under such mind control, such brainless obedience I wouldn't be allowed on Sup Forums. The Elders of my congregation know I'm here. I told them. I've been on Sup Forums longer than I was a JW. I actually am an oldfag. I've been on Sup Forums and Christian Sup Forums for years now.

Obviously I'm not under mind control as you wish it were true.

just look at the roman caths and their sin policy. mortal sin, venial sin.. there is no such categorisation in the bible.

Nice diversion. That tells me all I need to know. You don't know the answers.

God bless you, JW user
Not in it anymore but still try to maintain my faith

Stop, please stop. All the religions about thw man Jesus Christ are flawed, there isnt a right one to follow. Practice the religion OF the man Jesus Christ. You eat what is clean, but expel filth. We all fall short in Gods eyes, who are you to tell others that your short coming are less than theirs? Does your petty bickering show the Light and Truth that is Jesus Christ onto lost and lonely soul? No, arragonce and pride has no place in a heart where Christ is alive and working. Christ didnt heal anyone with those things, becuase they were not in Him. Replace them with Godly things, such as understanding and faith.

Wrong. The Alpha and the Omega is God the Father (Revelation 1:4,5,8, notice the difference between the one who is was, etc... and Jesus, 2 separated entities)