Are we the bad guys?

Are we the bad guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/06/americas-mysterious-rising-death-rate/485354/
youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, retard.

yes, the democrats in your picture are the badguys

I moved to a small town 30 years ago. I had no Idea that the KKK here had just disbanded. There was no crime, it was all Danish immigrants, and all the children in school were tow heads.
Now there are blacks, crime, homeless people and the schools have gone full retard.
The KKK is, Op. Good or bad... depends on if you like robbing and killing people I guess.

>Are we the bad guys?
for jews

Good and bad are not meaningful terms. I'm far more worried of being ineffective than being bad.

are you a nigger?

No, stop buying into your enemies' propaganda.

We who?

I'm an individualist m8. Don't blame me.

literally kill yourself

>implying the KKK was bad

They served a purpose, and kept the niggers from nigging.

Anyone know why they burnt crosses though? What was the meaning?

yes desu, death to whites, death to the west, death to america

Never understood why would not americans just forcibly ship the black people back to africa if they hate them so much? I mean you forcibly brought them there.

aww, someone doesn't like history

Also, how do I be a blasphemous Jew, be unorthodox? Do jews have blasphemy?

you light the cross not burn it
comes with talk of feeling god's light and warmth
it's a prop like the "blood" and "body"

We're Lawful Evil, once we change the concept of morality to suit our need we will be truly Lawful Good.

Lincoln was going to then he got shot

IIRC they had some program to deport all the niggers to Liberia, for some reason it didn't work out.

Truth.

>Quiet goyim. The rest of your kind mustn't know.

I think the burning cross was done in the north of England / Scotland / Ulster. The Methodists have a flame over a cross to this day.

I guess it just looked good.

Only 1 demographics morality rate is rising in Western Nations despite what the media would have you believe, and that demographic is straight white male, and there deaths are from suicide, alcoholism and drugs... Deaths of despair. No one.... NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT THAT.
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/06/americas-mysterious-rising-death-rate/485354/
THEY ALIENATE YOUR WOMEN. BRAINWASH YOUR KIDS. GIVE JOBS AWAY TO AFFRIMINATIVE ACTION MANDATES, AND HIRE NEAR LITERAL SLAVE LABOUR(using your tax money to keep those slaves alive on welfare too) TO KEEP ALL WAGES LOW.

No were are not the "BAD GUYS", we are the FUTURE.

Morality is subjective, however, you can make standards for yourself in order to be comfortable or to peruse a larger view of life.

>Hans are we the baddies?
youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU

For all that black people hate us. They hate living in non white maintained countries with no gibs me dats more.

There have never been, nor will there ever be any bad guys.

Life is not a movie, life is not a game.

Always remember that people take action based on what they know, and sometimes, knowledge makes for horrific actions to take place.

If you doubt your actions, try to find out more, study where your beliefs come from, and make sure you stand firmly behind your actions.

I'm not actually a nazi

>l-liberals are the real racists not us! we cuckservatives love nigger dick
neck yourself faggot

beware of false dichotomies

BMI testing for all food stamp recipients NAO

And I'm not actually a thief my brother, I only rob ships and steal software ;)

>Are we the bad guys?

We represent the good, as Christian folk.

If you give a rat's ass about standing up for the white race, you're labelled a racist no matter what.

It's time to grow a pair and stop running away from it. Begging people to stop calling you racist won't convince anyone, just make you look weak.

do you even know what a dichotomy is? you either do or you don't

When the Klan was strong, there was no Pizzagate.

If anything this makes me like the old democrats more

based democrats

When the Klan was strong, there was no Black Lives Matter making America into a shithole.

>When the Klan was strong, there was no Black Lives Matter making America into a shithole.

Homer Stokes was the democrat running for the state Senate.
Never forget that.