ITT: Characters flipping shit

new chapter when

This is probably one of my favorite tropes in a story.

Apparently Maigo is working on it but no updates so far. It'll probably come the 15th this month, since they seem to skip some sometimes.

oh, thanks mate

Thanks. Also, when is the anime coming out again?

Hopefully never. Mahoutsukai no Yome went to shit after a few chapters in and we didn't realize it because the art was good. The author's other series about Faust is better. Chise just acts recklessly and runs off with random hot guys (despite being purchased for a shitload of money by Elise), leaving Elise to wipe her ass when she's done risking her life for something incredibly petty or a complete stranger. Then she goes home and gets ready to do it again. Elise sitting there with a lease around his balls because apparently the only thing he needed to develop human emotions during the hundreds of years he'd lived, was to cohabitate with an emo teenage girl for a few months.

Elias*

What's with Water boy?

Pissjugs
no wait they're gasoline and he was a neet who was bullied and crushed by the testing environment

This was way better as it was when he actually had something to lose.

Last episode of the OVA is August 19th (I think)
Full anime should start whenever the Fall season does.

You're right, I just posted that one for the hilarious image

Michiko & Hatchin's first episode is very uncomfortable so this scene was satisfying

Yeah early KKNH is a joke but damn boy once it got serious and real.

He was mad here, he just wouldn't show it, and it was adorable

what the FUCK is wrong with his eyes?

Fuck you, there's nothing wrong with his eyes.

Picked this up recently and liking it a lot so far

she was legit

>Hot Guys

>liking it a lot so far

A single flower in a den of cocks. Wizard, wandering Jew, dog familiar, skully, priest, and that magi douche that has literally taken every single meaningful master-apprentice moment that should have gone to skully, her supposed "master".

where is this from?

>MC is revived into fantasy world alongside other people
>Gets assigned a character class
>Somehow people consider their class to be weak/underpowered
>Ability allows him to become broken given the rules of the world he lives with.

I hate this cliche so fucking much.

fun cave adventures

>Hot Guys
There's still also Angelica, the doctor lady, the witch, Alice, etc.

None of them particularly involved in the FeMC's life. And one of them looks like a hot guy. You gotta notice the disparity. Chise got a dog that transforms into an attractive young man and is eternally pound to her, a skeleton that can transform into a hot oyaji that's attached to her as if on a leash (bought her as a slave and still let's her fuck off and all but kill herself for random people), that immortal androgynous villain archetype that wants to NTR her, and the skeleton's bishounen master who has become her true master.
You gotta see that the women having passing roles in comparison?

Bound to her*