Google photos still cannot differentiate between a gorilla and a black person

wired.com/story/when-it-comes-to-gorillas-google-photos-remains-blind/
>IN 2015, A black software developer embarrassed Google by tweeting that the company’s Photos service had labeled photos of him with a black friend as “gorillas.” Google declared itself “appalled and genuinely sorry.” An engineer who became the public face of the clean-up operation said the label gorilla would no longer be applied to groups of images, and that Google was “working on longer-term fixes.”

How do we fix racist A.I.?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jackyalcine/status/615329515909156865
archive.is/AJjks
gizmodo.com.au/2018/01/google-censors-gorillas-rather-then-risk-them-being-mislabelled-as-black-people-but-who-does-that-help/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>How do we fix racist A.I.?
It's not broken.

blacks are gorillas

google is trying to brainwash you

This is the tweet in question

Die whitey

Fbfp. Tay lives.

Computers don't have White Guilt to exploit.
Sorry niggers, even an AI can tell you are subhuman

>deletes the word 'gorilla' from database

these people are trying to invent newspeak

>the label gorilla would no longer be applied to groups of images
what about chimp?

AI is working. Current AI works on algorithms that study patterns and predict future results/actions. Black people do look like monkeys. AI will always be racist because the memes are real. Nigs gonna nog and AI will make judgments based on this using logic and discernment.

Just claim that liberals are denying evolution and this A.I. proves evolution

if you ban the word, they can't think it anymore. racism solved! LOL

Also,I find it interesting a literally (((ex-google))) was trying to solve the problem. What did he find?

archive.is/AJjks

More like this.

gizmodo.com.au/2018/01/google-censors-gorillas-rather-then-risk-them-being-mislabelled-as-black-people-but-who-does-that-help/

>Academics in mathematics, computer, and social sciences are pioneering a new field of interdisciplinary research looking at the real-world impacts of AI. The field isn't sexy enough for a buzzword just yet, but it's called alternately "fairness in machine learning," "algorithmic accountability," or "algorithmic fairness." The main thrust is to push companies to formalise real enforcement mechanisms for holding AI accountable.

In other words : In the future, Artificial Intelligence will have to be politically correct.

>We don't even know if its recognition software has improved in differentiating people from animals. Algorithmic justice is still only a fragmentary lens, but, like algorithms, it evolves the more we use it.
>Algorithmic justice
>ALGORITHMIC JUSTICE

These people are the modern version of religious iconoclasts.

Don't run drones with this A.I. in gorilla's natural habitat. Everywhere else, the cleansing can be fully automated.

When hard facts clash with political correctness, hard facts lose every time.

LOOK AT IT GO

bump

Imagine being so uptight that you don't find this hilarious and can't actually laugh about it despite knowing, rationally, that it's fucking comedic genius

WE WUZ GOOGLE N SHIT!

It's simple. Big tech companies like Google and Facebook know you better than you know yourselves. Migrate to the forests where you belong and embrace your lice-eating, shit-flinging ways out of sight and definitely out of mind.

Gorillas are a type of people. That's the redpill.

Algorithmic justice = truth deniers

Also, the name sucks.

Ah Hahaha
Gorillas in the MIDST

>black software developer

fake news

Did you take this screenshot just now?

I like your thinkin
You're hired

It's super racist against gorillas, they're not as violent as niggers

>More than two years later, one of those fixes is erasing gorillas, and some other primates, from the service’s lexicon.

Kek. They should erase niggers instead.

>Did you take this screenshot just now?
Yes...

Insulting Gorillas like that, I swear!

So much for AI eh?

sorry my meme-flagged friend, the twitter conversation happened in 2015.

2038 news story

"We're sorry that our grape-picking drone ended up ripping the head off every negro in America"

cotton picking*