IT'S HAPPENNING!!!

Turn on CNN right now

youtube.com/watch?v=NSUIUJTX8FY

BANNON is betraying Trump.

>I'd be willing to testify for right purposes, witnessing things I shouldn't have, women touched inappropriately. It doesn't matter, just let it plummet...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JIljm84eG1g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bannon has betrayed Trump multiple times already. He's probably gonna get charged with Treason.

Holy fucking shit, the fat fuck is betraying trump for his Zionist masters

>BANNON is betraying Trump.
again?
Sage for the "duh" Factor. Bannon's got a bigger hard on for Shekels than even Trump has.

>the whitehouse reality show
nobody caers

>Trump multiple times already. He
do you into grammar? he in this sentence would be trump since you mentioned him last. what would trump be charged with treason for?

Fucking kill yourself, you know exactly what I'm saying.

THIS IS C N N
T H E M O S T T R U S T E D N A M E I N N E W S

Oh good they're on Hawaii again

no actually I didn't. and anyone else reading it who knows grammar would assume you were a shill and implying the opposite of what you intended.

REMOVE ETERNAL POTATO

>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS

Literally doesn't mention this once in the stream. Quit your shit, fucking burger.

>no actually I didn't. and anyone else reading it who knows grammar would assume you were a shill and implying the opposite of what you intended.

Bannon wants to testify against trump because of Trump touching a staffer inappropriately

What happened? CNN is interviewing some bitch in Hawaii right now. Nothing about Bannon

>tfw watching a cnn livestream

Here's the what happened so far.
>CNN interviews Bannon shortly
>CNN brings up Trump's history with sexually assaulting women
>Bannon admits to seeing some inappropriate stuff from Trump
>Bannon says he may testify for the right reasons.

Fucking snake. Still though I have not heard this from Banning himself. We have to be carful guys.

For fuck's sake, get something NEW to attack him with for once

>BREAKING NEWS: TRUMP'S A RACIST!!
>Did he resign yet? No?
>BREAKING NEWS: TRUMP'S A HETEROSEXUAL MALE!!
>Did he resign yet? No?
>BREAKING NEWS: RUUUSSSIIIAAAANNNSSSS!!!
>Did he resign yet? No?
>BREAKING NEWS: TRUMP'S A RACIST!!!!

It's been over since the beginning it was only a matter of time.

Also on Fox poll showing most believe Obama responsible for current good economy.

Who the fuck here is the person were talking about in this scenario. You. Fag; got

>It's all circumstantial evidence, it's fucking nothing

I understood him fine you over dramatic faggot

Like Hitler, Trump should've given the order to fight to the death, until the kikes, alt-lite faggots, cuckservatives and communists were storming the White House, and the Secret Service (SS) was manned with a handful of 15 year olds... or until Victory.

Sadly, we will not go out with a bang, but with a whimper.

> Bannon betraying Trump
How retarded do you have to be to actually believe this. It's WWF politics.
In REAL news, watch masta Ken O Keefe dose you with $5000000 shekels worth of red pills youtube.com/watch?v=JIljm84eG1g

So at 1am on Saturday on a holiday weekend Bannon is going on CNN to break a story??? Sure.

BANNON KNOWS TRUMP IS PART OF THE DEEP STATE NOW.
HE IS TAKING (((THEM))) DOWN!

LITERALLY /ourguy/

No he's not you faggot he helped start Breitbart and ran the fucking thing.

The Christian Zionist is our guy?

He's fuckin drunk or something he's on air just ranting and raving he said Ivanka has a hot fuckin body but that she's a cold bitch

I click the embed and what do I get? Commercial break. I remember those. Commercial after commercial for 4-5 straight minutes. Can't believe I ever sat through one of those, and I'm sure as fuck not going to sit through commercials so I can watch CNN

FusionCollusion. It does not matter dude. Obama and his carefully crafted "legacy" is doomed. Even if they kill Trump, it will not matter. Truth is on his side. His political enemies used the US government as a weapon to attempt and destroy him. The corruption of the neolibs and neocons is plain now for all willing to see.

We know the truth. The pretense has been crushed. You shills are on the side of the most corrupt elements of governmental power in US history.

(((chr*stians)))

It’s actually time we get trump out of office. Yeah sure, he stopped immigrants for 4 years, maybe 8, but he’s strengthening isreal and legitimizing Jews more than American citizens, and that’s a problem. As soon as trumps out, the Jews will continue to ethnically cleanse whites in the name of progressivism.

>no rebuttal
>jews still pumping out movies
>jews still posing as whitey
>jews still writing the script to mass media and entertainment
>jew ceo’s and jew companies like jewgle lobbying the feds for special jew interests
>king jew enabler trump on top of it all
Also, sage

>letting in the Irish

bumpand

BUMPAN

KEK! The first thing I see is an ad for an upcoming CNN show called "TRUMP'S REIGN OF CHAOS"

Holy shit, these people are delusional.

you're fucking retarded.

you're right bro, rdoland won't listen

t. (1)

Her body is nice tho.

I scrolled back about 20 mins to the headline "PSYCHIATRIST: MAYBE TRUMP IS JUST A JERK"

This is what people watch? (Well, not many I guess...)

Banon is playing jew game of friends better than actual jew (((president of mutt'land of glorious USA- Jarhed Khurshner)))

>and anyone else reading it who knows grammar would assume you were a shill and implying the opposite of what you inten
i understood him fine,,,,,shill

What the fuck did he mean by this?

Played Drumbfs lackie, when it was time for