Frank Marshall

It is no coincidence that the day after Assange's post, Hawaii reports a "ballistic missle incoming" and Sherrif Joe was on Judge Pirro talking about the fake certificate this evening.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/415802-assange-cryptic-chess-tweet/
snopes.com/2016/10/17/wikileaks-julian-assange-reportedly-dead/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hawaii user who spent half the night trying to solve the chess puzzle and thought i was gonna die before i had my morning coffee. THIS!!!!

what is this pic?

Pices of info that might be useful but probably just useless cluttering

Capablanca translates to whitecape
This game was played in 1918 the year of the bolshevik revolution
The strategy used by the black player is called the Marshall Attack. He lost the game.

soooo they're willing to false flag Hawaii to distract?

bump

>what is this pic?
a gift?

Yeah this was my gut feeling. I don't think it was an error. This things are highly unlikely. Furthermore, if an attack was intercepted, response would be to lie to the public. Imagine the disarray if this came out that it actually happened. It would be total chaos.

Dreams of my father.

Maybe JA is trying to send a message that he and his buddies, anonymous, can hack the planet? lolz

>bolshevik revolution
>100th anniversary
Fugggggg

die shareblue

Swamp is Checkmated

Wikileaks leader Julian Assange posted to his Twitter account the long awaited “Marshall Attack” message signaling his acceptance of Trump’s “terms”—and that has now left the entire world holding its breath in fear as to how the American shadow government “Deep State” will respond.

Assange replied to by posting to his Twitter account a photograph containing a chess board, unaccompanied by any text, showing a move from the Casablanca vs. Marshall chess game of 1918 – considered one of the greatest defensive games of all time—known as the “Marshall Attack”—and prompting suggestions that Assange is preparing a “checkmate”.

rt.com/news/415802-assange-cryptic-chess-tweet/

Isn't Frank Marshall Davis Obama's alleged father?

I think it's simpler than that.
The game was played in New York so this is a message for someone in New York.

The last move is 24 Bf2 , that might be some code that the person in NY knows about. Other than that I don't see how else the message could be sent, maybe it's inside the image itself (stenography?).

>The game was played in New York so this is a message for someone in New York.
Go fuck yourself JIDF. I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT FEW WEEKS BECAUSE YOU WILL HAVE NO FUCKING TALKING POINTS TO SHILL. THE TRUTH IS GONNA BE WAY TOO POWERFUL.

bump for visibility

>inb4 someone thinks the black piece on F1 is the black king

is this related to the Marshall islands?

>Assange is alive and this is really him posting on twitter!
snopes.com/2016/10/17/wikileaks-julian-assange-reportedly-dead/
Thanks Snopes

I'm pretty bad at chess, what's the right move here? Queen to f3?

Bottom line, we are in the endgame stage.

Oh come on
March 8th is gonna become the new September 27th I guess

WE

>what is this pic?
A Chess game played 100 years ago.
A tweet by Julian Assange 2days ago.

Black queen is fucked = HRC
Marshalls - (US) (plan) (German Fund) lots of interpretations.
The best being Frank Marshal Davis. Obamas sperm donor.

>1918
Is this the beginning of the new 100year plan? Anon5 was right again? Chessboards within chessboards.