Leafs of Sup Forums unite!

Identity Canada is a nationalist group of Canadians of European descent with the current goal of working as a "think tank" to identify and advance our shared interests as a group in the wake of demographic decline and replacement.

Sick of the current state of our country and the direction it's heading?

Tired of Canada becoming a joke on the world stage?

Join us and become part of the solution.

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup-international.bg/images/Fight_0515/3.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

American, but bumped for support

The Weedman currently has townhalls coming up in Quebec City, Winnipeg, and Edmonton. What questions should we ask him?

pal Bump

We will have members attending the town halls.

Want to see Castro's son get btfo?

We need suggestions of some good questions to ask.

I'm concerned by how many idiot YouTubers are from Canada
Like Molyneux or that chick

How many genders are there?
Is it OK to be white?
Do premature babys count as human? If so, why do you support murdering them in utero?

"What specifically are some ways diversity makes us stronger?"

Trudeau is a master bull shitter. I'd like to see him confronted on the Muslim Brotherhood. Something that even the Senate has investigated in Canada.

We gonna conquer this land and rape it's women.

gallup-international.bg/images/Fight_0515/3.jpg

Ask them about their obsession with population growth.

Ask them what percentage of the economy depends on growth, and what percentage is steady state.

Ask them why old stock Canadian people should go in debt to finance development intended for foreigners/ new canadians (given birth rates are below replacement, and population growth is almost 100% due to immigration), and if they believe this trend can be sustained indefinitely.

I'm 4/5ths European. Does that count?

He'll probably respond along the lines of, oh well these people exist in the world anyway - we may as well give them homes....

or some such

ya but, we dont get a vote in the world. we get a vote in Canada. We have no control over the world. And if even we cant reach a steady state economy in our own land, then what hope is there for the rest of the world?

Consider joining a nationalist or otherwise true right-wing (third) party and running for MP.That's what I'm doing.
Am I going to win? No. Of course not. But that's not the point. The point is to get *some* votes, and get people talking. Get involved!

I'll never vote for another mainstream party again.

Better to hide your power level and run as a normie. The jews will ruin your life if you out yourself as a defender of the evil white race.

That's always a valid concern. We're encouraging people in the server to treat everything they post as being public. You never know what might get leaked

Good stuff, man! Do you have a party in mind? And what region are you in, if you don't mind my asking? We would definitely love to have you on board as creating a party is on the to-do list.

Too easy for him to give an answer that sounds good to the normies. I know what you're getting at, though.

This is a good idea. What specifically could he be grilled on in this regard?

I also like this one. I think a good townhall question could be worked out of this. I have always wondered (well, not really) about the obsessions with population and GDP growth.

For those claiming honeypot. Lets just assume it is a honeypot. Were not advocating violence. Some of what were saying could be called hatespeech. But if the government cared enough about hate speech. I'm sure they would just demand dox of all Sup Forums users.

> (well, not really)
Its related to their goal of reducing energy consumption/pollution, because to do so they'll have MASSIVELY reduce PER CAPITA energy consumption/pollution. How do they expect this to impact quality of life?

I fucking dare you. lol

Anyway, you're never getting in now. These questions will never be asked.

Join up and pm a mod and plead your case.

Exceptions can be made depending on how strong of a case you make.

We are working towards forming a nationalist party.

Join up and contribute to the conversation.

I would have voted for Bernier.

Scheer is a lost cause.

no hope of that unless you have all kinds of minorities on side.

you'll be portrayed as racist straight away otherwise.

So what? Did you see what the media said about Trump?

besides the fact that theres no reason imo a 3rd generation minority cant be nationalist like anyone else, and working together within our borders at the very least would be beneficial to everyone

there are A LOT more "minorities" north of the 49th, and trump barely won.

Who gives a fuck anymore

Stop being a cuck

these people are here, and tbqh as an 8+th geneneration Canadian, I get along a lot better with 4th+ generation chinks and poos, than I do with 1st generation euro trash.

fuck that, man

I'm in northern Ontario. Either going to be running as independent MP in 2019, or under the Northern Ontario Party/independent in Ontario's provincial one this year.
Should I join the discord?

just face it... you wanna stop the flood gates? you need to convince minorities its in their best interest too, and it really is tbqh.

Maybe he's already been clear on this but if not highlight the actual number of immigrants flooding into canada every year and how he can justify that kind of population growth

I don't think most white canadians seem to be aware of how big of an impact demographically speaking the current """three hundred thousand migrant workers""" will have on the country. If you can get it up on youtube it could red pill a fuck load of people

fuck off cuck

fuck off chang

Please do. There will be a nationalist federal party for you to join by then. You can help shape it by joining now and helping us out.

450,000/ year bud.

you need to go back

This traitor needs to be hung up by the neck in Ottawa and left there as a example.

pretty extreme.

he's just following economic principles. everything he's suggesting makes sense from an economics perspective. life isn't that simple though.

Back to Bumparino

He can't be a traitor because he's not Canadian. He wasn't born here. I certainly don't consider him Canadian. He was born in UGANDA, of all places and is obviously a devoted globalist, with globalist objectives - not Canadian objectives. Basically all of our politicians over the last 30-40 years have been the same.

can metis join? half my bloodline has been here longer than euros. im typically not accepted by any purist group so i guess i expect the answer to be "no."

Honestly we need all the people we can get, it's mostly an ideology, just talk to the admin.

and if anyone ever tells you global objectives are canadian objectives, ask them why they hate democracy because the only place in the global Canadians get a vote, is in Canada.

Join the group and pm the admin

We can make exceptions on a case by case basis depending on certain criteria.

Bernier or bust
Collectivists get out reee
don't go after me or my Asian GF

I'm really interested but I am going to go against the grain here and get some flack from saying that flag is cancer. I like it as a historical curiosity but it isn't fit to be a contemporary national flag.

careful bro. people make nice livings to constantly troll the internet looking for people to put on lists

you're kdding me, right?

you do realize that USA is a joke on the world stage, not Canada?

Join the cause

>h o n o r a r y a r y a n

You're entitled to that opinion, but it so happens that most of us quite like the Red Ensign and particularly appreciate its connection to our history. So it seems to be a good flag under which to rally.

I fucking hate BC I wish I could afford to move to literally any other province. Even Quebec.

I feel you. BC is for laborers and white trash as well as minority heaven.

Thats it lads! The syrup war machine must be built! We the lads vs they the thugs is a thing
We are going to push back the tide that pushed corporate facism on us
We are going to turn it around and nationalize it
Fuck yea bros
They cant cuck us
They will never big dick us
And we will always be restless
Fuckem
Fuckem all

Checked

That's fine. It won't be applicable to any future white canadian ethnostate though. The various "callouts" on the flag we can't expect to be perpetuated by places like Ontario.

"no nazis, we don't care about jews"
lmao what a fucking joke is this a rebel media affiliate?

Nope, we assume you are already redpilled on the JQ. We are just being pragmatic in that railing on Jews would be the fastest way to kill this movement, so mums the word

This bump will arrive half an hour later in Newfoundland